Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What makes you feel most like a woman?

For me, definitly stockings and bra. Then i feel me again and can start deciding the rest of the outfit

Even though I was born with an ....appendage.....I don't know what it is like to be a man. What makes me feel the most girly is the whole package. Everything on, clothes, makeup, shoes, jewelry...the works. When I look in the mirror and see ...ME!

Ok, for me it is the whole thing. A basque and stockings, silky panties, a wig, full make up, painted nails, jewelry, short dress and of course ... perfume. That makes me feel just right. And a mirror. Lucy

The time I most enjoy being a crossdresser and when I most feel like the woman I am, is when I am sitting under a salon dryer, with my hair in rollers, make up on, and looking down at the tent my breasts are making in my pink satin blouse. When I have that going on, I know exactly what it feels like to be a woman.
    I'm a Wendy and I love it!!!!

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Kay View Post
    What makes you feel most female/feminine]/like a woman.
    Stephanie, thanks for asking. The responses have been fascinating to read (and sometimes a little naughty...)

I underlined that portion of your question I can answer: it's got to be the hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    ...particularly having long hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    It's the hair. The long, beautiful, silky, feminine styled hair. Once I see and feel it cascading down over my shoulders and chest, feel it sliding along my neck, I'm done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythic View Post
    I don't know what it's like to "feel" like a woman, but I feel more feminine when my hair is long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janet Miller View Post
    The feeling of my hair on my neck an back when I'm only wearing a bra.
    Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    Long hair....I want it so badly.It is said that hair is a woman's number one accessory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Lyn View Post
    ...my hair falling on my shoulders...
    Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    My own hair!
    After all a girl's most important accesory is her hair.
    I've abbreviated the quotes I've selected above in the interest of the shared sentiment, so please excuse my editing on that basis...

It's all about the hair... the longer, the better. Sure, maintenance can be a hassle, but it is sooo worth it. It serves as a constant affirmation of my femininity, whether or not I'm dressed to match.

In a ponytail at work, loose and cascading (the perfect description; I'm with you, sometimes_miss) down my back and shoulders when en femme, gently caressing my bare skin. Being able to brush it into a feminine style; slightly off-center part to create a sweep of hair across my forehead... heavenly!

I've grown it out for the past seven years... just gotta be careful to keep from entangling it when fastening my bra!

Pantyhose and high heels!!

My favorite bra filled with my silicone breast forms. I love the way that feels. Sometimes I just roll around the bed feeling the lines of the bra as it wraps around my body. Simple, but heavenly.

heels. high sexy mary janes and stockings. a corset and a satin blouse and a pencil skirt if i've time but mostly its the heels. i could not feel femme without them....

Because the bra is the symbol of feminity, wearing a bra makes me feel close to the feminine society, but I am still male and love women.

I feel like a woman when I wear panties, bra, and my body and legs are smooth. I still don't have breast forms, but considering soon of buying some to make me feel more like a woman.

XOXO

Vanessa

Definitely panties. They just feel so sexy. I'll be going about my day not even thinking about the fact I'm wearing them and I'll move in a certain way, like bend over or do a stretch and feel the fabric glide against my skin. I'll be reminded that I have them on and they feel sooo good.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    When I look in the mirror and barely recognize my male self.
    Last edited by Candice Mae; 11-02-2012 at 11:09 PM.

Good one Candice lol. For me in terms of clothing I would say a short skirt, thigh highs, high heels, a tight sweater, all made up to the T. Other than that I would probably say being with a man would make me feel like a woman more than anything. Just not exactly sure if I would go that far yet.
    With my tail between my legs and I'm afraid...this is not me!

I feel the best when I'm dressed and sitting in a salon chair getting ready to head out!

When dressed with friends over, and they mistake me for an actual girl, only happened 4 times no outside the bedroom, but everytime, guys have hit on me, and ive gotten looks like shes a pretty girl, until of course i talk

I agree the the look is complete after putting on my wig and throwing my hair up over my head and seeing myself in the mirror.

But "feeling" feminine is that wonderful time when I'm finally all dressed, able to relax around the house, walking in my pumps, going about the simple life chores of the day without any hollowness of unfulfilled desires. It's being me; and then glancing into the mirror and loving the reflection!

Kathleen Ann

As of late, having shoulder length hair and pierced ears. No matter how I'm dressed, I always feel like a girl.

would have to say shopping,,, love everything about the whole experiance

Wearing long dresses and heels, and walking elegantly...

I have to be fully dresses from top to bottom wig, bra, sexy panties, hose, heels, dress or skirt W/low cut top, make up, and I don't feel complete unless I have my nail polish on. Gotta have it all

I do not think that as males we can really feel what it's like to be a female. That being said, I cannot even express my exhileration as being dressed as a female. My endophins must be running wild as I am totally dressed tonight. My nails are a lovely pink, I have a new wig, my makeup is well applied and I have "cute shoes" on my feet. Kisses!
    Sabrina

when I do laundry for my son, when I cook a meal for us, when I go window shopping with my girlfriend, when we giggle at the guys or go wow seeing this GQ guy just pass us by, when my son puts on his work application "my other MOM" when he calls "Mom, whats for dinner" when I hear "here you go maam" all those things and hundreds more make me feel ecstatic about my life, about being ME, a woman, one body one mind.