Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you want for Fathers Day

Talking What do you want for Fathers Day

So Fathers day is quickly approaching
    My SO has been pestering me constantly about what I want for Father's Day
    My tongue is almost cut in half from biting it so hard
    I just want to scream breast forms, corsets, bra and panty sets, stockings, garter belts, dresses, high heels, wigs.
    Oh well maybe next year.
    Better yet just give me cash.............is Victoria Secret open yet????

Anyone else have the same problem

Lynda

I really kind of hate father's day. It's like a reminder that I don't fit in with what sociey demands of me. Yes I want a new dress or skirt. Society says I have to get a tie. My wife didn't ask what I wanted. I guess she was afraid I'd tell her the truth. I fit much better with mother's day.

Brigid

I dont have kids so one of those things might be nice. Megan

or something very much like it!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

A skirt from my SO.

Size 18
    pencil style
    Perhap a white blouse to complete the naughtly librarian look.

(oooh... was that out loud? oops.)
    Sorry that was just my thrift shop list....
    ... in case she's listening...
    Last edited by Kat42; 06-12-2012 at 03:27 AM.

I would luv anything fem. Even more acceptance and then a babydoll nightgown, high heels, dress, skirt, a cute top, able to wear my make up, a proffesional manicure and pedicure with color or french tips, perfume, jewelry,a night out hahing dinner and dancing dressed. I'm sure I am missing something but anyone of these items or more would truely be a blessing and make a great fathers day. May all your wishes come true for Fathers day.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

I want a day to myself and for my X to finaly move out.
    Mistybtm

I have children but not with my wife so father's day isn't really celebrated around here.

What would I want? Breast forms. She doesn't have to buy them for me, just say "Honey, your blouses would look better if you bought some boobs."

Something less drastic? A necklace, bracelet, skirt, something that shows her acceptance.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    I've already arranged to be off work on Sunday, the 17th. I'm hoping to spend the day grilling steaks or salmon in the company of my GF, daughters and former spouse, maybe even her husband, their son and his GF... totally a Dad day!

A nice "father" methinks.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

You folks forgot the most wonderful gift ? How bout the best fathers day present EVER ? Leave me ALONE ,,,,ALL DAY ,, Dont come home till I CALL YOU ! Now thats a present !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

My wife asked if I want a new dress for Fathers Day.

Someone to share it with would be nice! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    My wife asked if I want a new dress for Fathers Day.
    I would be satisfied with that.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I want another tie. I am only a few short of being able to complete that dress I am making out of them.

New bra and matching boy shorts.
    Ladies and gentlemen.
    Take my advce
    Pull down your panties .......
    And slide on the ice!!!!

Well I just have to share! My wife and i were out this weekend, just for a drive. We came up on a store that was closing! I was in guy mode with the exception of panties and a little eye makeup. As we came to the clothing and shoe section my wife was looking at the shoes so she could find some sandals. She found the cutest pair with a starfish on them. As she was looking she found a pair in my size. A black pair with a cute little two inch heel. She didn't ask, she just picked them up and put them in the buggy. When we got home I ask her why she had bought them and her reply was: Well they were so cute and I thought you might like them!!!! What a nice father's day gift!!!!!!

Fathers Day! To have my children, grandchildren and my wife with me so I can be selfish and see that I did a good job of being a father and husband. To wish that my father could be alive to see that I followed in his footsteps to raise a famiely the best I could with great results.
    To those of you with fathers that are still living, step outside your everday life and give your father a hug, hold that moment,
    then rember it when you need that moment of strength to make it thru another day.
    This year will be 36 years ago that my father passed but I would give all CD ing things away for 1 hour of time with him, for one last hug, for one last smile and laugh and the smile he would have at the site of his grandchildren.
    To everyone out there I wish you the best Fathers Day ever.
    Wonderwho
    .... and someday I too will become a butterfly screamed the catapiller!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaLynne View Post
    I've already arranged to be off work on Sunday, the 17th. I'm hoping to spend the day grilling steaks or salmon in the company of my GF, daughters and former spouse, maybe even her husband, their son and his GF... totally a Dad day!
    I think this is great as you seem to be able to combine your past as well as your future.
    If more EXs could get together and realise they BOTH made mistakes first up things could be a lot happier.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I want a 36v lithium ion cordless string trimmer. The one I bought in 1977 is ready to retire thought I can repair it. I just don't want to...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Katie, I can't wait to see the picture of that dress! I would settle for a nice happy Fathers day card! My Birthday, Valentines Day, and Christmas, all times I receive pretty gifts. Fathers day, I'll be all DAD all day!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I want a 36v lithium ion cordless string trimmer. The one I bought in 1977 is ready to retire thought I can repair it. I just don't want to...
    I bought a Toro cordless and I love it. I also have a humungous gas powered string trimmer that I hate, it's like pull starting a CAT D-12 and it smokes worse than I did when I had a four pack a day habit. Love my Toro cordless electric though, very nice.

Oh, what I want is pretty simple: My daughter to come visit. And she'll be here on Thursday so I'm pretty happy. She'll be staying the summer with me while she's taking summer courses at the local college.

-- Melissa

I'd like the acceptance of knowing it's okay to wear what i like, when I want, and where, in his presence, without prejudice, at any time. But isn't this what all of us would like to have?