Thread: Yoga Class!

Yoga Class!

Hi, Girls,

I really had the urge to go out as Stephanie today. I started yoga about 3 months ago and go to a noontime class that has about 35 people, 90% women. I went under-dressed but as it turns out I was wearing exactly the same outfit that most of the women were wearing. I put on my pastel purple cotton panties with little purple and green flowers and my Barely There crop top microfiber bra. I wore my stretchy navy blue athletic pants and cotton navy T. All the women were wearing pretty much the same thing!! No breast forms, no make-up, no wig, but heck none of us were wearing any of those things! I felt just like "one of the girls." My boobs were smaller than most but maybe someday....!!??

My outfit wasn't see through and I wear well fitted panties and bras, so the VPL(visible panty lines) and VBS (visible bra straps) were kept to a minimum. The bra I wear does accentuate my slight man-boobs but not much. But I didn't care! I felt a wonderful sense of community.

With all of the bending and stretching I'm sure my T-shirt rode up many times and exposed the tops of my panties. Heck, I saw many of my colleagues panties peaking out above their yoga pants too. In fact, the instructor made us do "child's pose" which is an extreme bendover and came up to me and adjusted my form when I was bent way over forward with my forehead on the floor. I'm sure she got an eyeful of purple panties with little green flowers!!!

It was great fun!! I have always loved hanging out with women (after all I've been a nurse for over 30 years) and I felt quite feminine.

I think I'll do it again next week!!!

Any of you have an experience like this?

Love,
    Stephanie
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

That sounds like a blast. I take Yoga too while I always wear panties I usually wear gym shorts and a t-shirt. But maybe I'll have to revisit my Yoga outfit now

margo

Yoga is fun, I like to be freshly waxed and hair free when I go. Makes me feel like a chick.

I've been taking yoga for about 7 years now.

The class is between 20 and 30 girls and 2 to 4 guys.

I wear a normal guy outfit (loose workout pants and a T-shirt), but..

I have gone numerous times with openly painted toes.

Last Halloween I got a pedi with orange nails and black French tips.

For Christmas, I had one foot done candy cane (red stripes on a white background) and the other foot Holly (red big toe and all the other toes green.

I kept the pedi for about 6 weeks each time, so I had plenty of opportunity to be seen.

I also went for a massage a couple of times with my toes painted. It couldn't be missed.

One time the yoga instructor missed a class and had a substitute. When the regular instructor came back she told me that the substitute specifically asked her about the guy with the painted toes.

One of my other instructors (for Body Flow) recently asked me why I hadn't painted my nails recently. I told her truthfully that I just hadn't had time.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.