Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Got Laughed At going thru McDonalds Driveup tonight

When threads degenerate into both, geralized bashing and personal conversations that have nothing to do with the original post and the thread starter's personal situation, it's time to close the thread.

To Anita, sorry this had to happen in your thread. Maybe some of the members will learn from this and take their personal comments and/or bashing sentiments to PM in the future.
    Last edited by ReineD; 06-14-2012 at 04:42 PM.
    Reine

Since the thread was closed, Anita contacted me and asked me to post this on her behalf:

Quote Originally Posted by Anita Luken
    I feel bad for the workers at McDonalds and also other low paying jobs. They work hard for what they earn and have to live off that. (In Wisconsin we are fighting an up hill battle to improve wages and benefits for all.) I had been treated just fine on all the other occasions having pleasant responses. I had been to this particular McDonalds 5 to 10 times in past year or two. When I dress to go shopping I don't eat before going out in the morning due to the problems with restrooms etc.. So by evening I am quite hungary and stop by this McD's on the way home. When I ordered the food I was in such a wonderful pink bubble (having shopped all day with no problems, just the few off stares) and was to easily offended by their actions. Yes I have my big girl panties on and understand that is going to happen. No matter how hard I try to be the cutest girl around I still look like a man in a dress and I accept that. I am so sorry I got so many girls riled up on this sight and I also learned lots from all the comments made. Thank You, and I will go back to that McD's and probably walk in and give them all a big smile and place my order. If I have offended anyone in any manner shape or form, I am sorry. Hugs to everyone! Anita
    Reine