Thread: crossdressing road trip

crossdressing road trip

I will be taking a road trip from around Rock Springs, Wyoming to Lincoln, Nebraska on Labor day, with plenty of stops for shopping, and dressed the whole way! Anyone along that route care to meet up/join in let me know.

Hi Katie! Sorry, but I'm not on your path! But I do want to welcome you to the forum! Perhaps you could tell us a little about yourself in the ''new members'' section! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Dee Dee
    Take a video cam...could be a To Wong Fu remake......

Platinum Member
    I won't be on the road then, but I have made the trip from TX to MN four times en femme, including stops for fuel, food and lodging. I like to think of it as CDing w/o a net, because I keep all my male things packed up in a suitcase.

Wish I was closer. Sounds like fun
    Ladies and gentlemen.
    Take my advce
    Pull down your panties .......
    And slide on the ice!!!!