Thread: Hmmm.....

Hmmm.....

You girls are really stirring up my curiosity. Is it really that we blend so well,. People don't care? Or they just choose not to say anything? I'm seriously considering putting on the brightest fire-engine red lipstick, in guy mode and see if anyone says anything. lol

Sometimes the best way to find out about something is to see for yourself Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Most people really don't care. However, they will laugh behind your back if not in front of you. If you can take it, go for it. I'm not one that can take it.

It is likely they won't. I have gone out with people I have known for years and still do not yet know about me looking quite feminine and other than a strange look or two, no words are spoken - not to me anyway.

Sometimes they ask questions to other people.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

All of the above, I suppose. Go for it and report back.

The interesting thing about a good experiment is that one does not know the results till it is over.

It's all of the above.
    Some people don't care, others are too shy to say anything, others are supportive and love diversity.

Personally I no longer care if they care, if they are shy or not. This is me...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Most will not say anything. Some may not care, but they will notice. Some may stare and most will talk after you are out of hearing range.

Who blends in so well? I'm usually the only person wearing a dress where ever I do.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Given the variety of people out there, it is all of the above. Given that I will never blend, I try to present as female as I can, and I will let happen what happens, and like Karren, I will most likely be the most dressed person out there. That's life, and it is now my life

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Banned Read only
    I prefer Revlon's "Love That Red." Go for it!

Aspiring Member
    The more that I am out shopping and out in general, the more I am accepted. What came first, the chicken or the egg? I am being accepted because I don't care or am I being accepted because they don't care? I guess I'll have to cross the road and find out!

Eryn, hon, I haven't been able to get that to come up. Could you please give me an idea what came of the experiment? Thanks, sweetie. Love, Davi

It's been my experience that people in general are more involved with their own lives and go about their own business. Case in point, I was at my favourite thrift store on a Saturday afternoon systematically going through the rack of new arrivals (womens clothes). There were to GGs next to me and they couldn't care less that I was there (no make up or wig). In fact, one actually quickly grabbed an item I just put back. No one gave me a strange look or screamed.