Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For the lurkers out there

Banned Read only

Talking For the lurkers out there

Hello Lurkers(call you this since we don't know your real name). Welcome to this site. We're nothing but a bunch of ladies sharing stories,heartaches,joy,and lifes expierences with each other. We're a close bunch and instead of sitting there wondering how it would be to share your story and expierences come join us. We would love to have you and become a sister with us.Maybe your expierences will help some of us manage our life in one way or another. You just never know, some of us may even touch your life in a special way.

Wishing you the best

Thera

I don't know...... Studies have shown that most lurkers are perverts!! Lmao....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Lol!i ........

Ya think?? Lol. Although maybe just one or two of the lurkers are cd'ers and trying to learn a thing or two. Just a thought.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Now, if that doesn't get you off your butt and introducing yourself, and posting, i dont know what will. Dont want to be one of those perves you hear about do you?

LOL

Seriously, dont even have to start a thread, just add a comment or two every now and then so we get to know you. And you intro can be as simple as Hi, i am Barbara, I am a crossdresser in Illinois, and I still like the CUBS (OK, maybe TMI with that one, I could have a psychological problem going I know).

Hugs, Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by Karinsamatha View Post
    Ya think?? Lol. Although maybe just one or two of the lurkers are cd'ers and trying to learn a thing or two. Just a thought.
    Studys don't lie!!

.......My Photos

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Hey!! Hey!! I lurked for a few years before joining!! Now for some reason I really wish I had not just posted that!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn Quivers View Post
    Hey!! Hey!! I lurked for a few years before joining!! Now for some reason I really wish I had not just posted that!
    Another study showed that as long as you never wore your mothers, sisters or SO's clothing and never lied your good!!

.......My Photos

and if you don,t like jeans we won,t hold that against you ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiefl View Post
    and if you don,t like jeans we won,t hold that against you ...lol
    Yes we will!! Big time!!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn Quivers View Post
    Me too. It took me several years to register an account, then even more time passed before I felt comfortable posting. Since then, however, I have gotten more from this forum than I can explain. If it weren't for you lot, I'd still be deep in the closet, looking (and feeling) like a hot mess.

So lurkers, don't be scared. Register and jump in! Might change your life in ways you can't yet fathom.

Platinum Member
    well, perhaps, Karren, but certainly if they are lurking here, they must be rather disappointed perverts.

but seriously, I would also welcome those lurkers who, like many of us, arrived here because they are Cdrs and are looking for something...

I lurked here for several weeks before I joined. I'm glad I did. I feel better about myself.

I lurker for about six months before I joined the forum. I'm so glad that I became a member.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I was one of the lurking lurkers who lurked longingly and finally loosened up and quit lurking....oh, L.

Life is to short to stand in the corner. We need to get involved. I have been reading for about a year and I honestly feel like this is a second family. Ive just begun to get involved and share, as dressing has always been something I do alone. Thanks Gurls for being there. I honestly felt like I was a perv when I started dressing... and yes I was a lurker then. I felt like something was "bad" or "sinful" about my dressing. Ive since come around and know I need to embrace it. I love dressing and will continue to appreciate the support and love I get from all you ladies. Just knowing that people in this world are like me give me comfort.

Kisses
    Chrissy

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Thera Home View Post
    We're nothing but a bunch of ladies sharing stories....
    Actually, the vast majority of us are men who like to wear women's clothes and even present as women. There are a few ladie here, however, usually referred to as GG.

After Emily Ann sent me the link..... I don't consider the 5 minutes it took me to figure out how to register as lurking.... More like extreme confusion.... She's the one that got kicked off another forum and I quit in protest... Obviously they didn't understand our humor. Lol. God that was like a lifetime ago....

Yonie yonie yonie

.......My Photos

I think I'll go back to lurking.

I have no idea what your talking about. *cough*

I spend most of my time lurking. I'm actually here everyday but rarely post. I have no ulterior motives, I'm just never quite sure what to say. I'm like this on all forums though.
    I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome!

Complete Geek and Girl gamer.

I'm not a lurker..but I AM a pervert....Just ask me anything...PERVS-R-ME...hehehe smooches all Jackie
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    I have no idea what your talking about. *cough*

I spend most of my time lurking. I'm actually here everyday but rarely post. I have no ulterior motives, I'm just never quite sure what to say. I'm like this on all forums though.
    Well, you are one of the cutest lurkers I ever met Stitch. I lurked for all of 3 minutes before I joined on Karren's suggestion.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    I lurked for all of 3 minutes before I joined on Karren's suggestion.
    That was like 8 name changes ago... Erica? Lol. I misss Yahoo Imming. Just don't have the time.

.......My Photos

I lurk here daily. It's mostly for geeky reasons. I don't want to store my username or password in a browser and I can't be bothered to log in every time I just want to browse, which is a few times a day. I love this site, and although I don't post very much, I think of the regular posters here almost as family. I expect many of the lurkers may feel the same way. It would be great if the CD lurkers would at least sign up though: if nothing else it would give us a better idea just how many of us are out there.

Aren't the lurkers the ones that don't show their face,or are they the shy ones xoxo