Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For the lurkers out there

Platinum Member
    Honestly, my lurking period was very brief. I just had to put in my 2 cents worth...hence 2000 posts and counting!

Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    Aren't the lurkers the ones that don't show their face,or are they the shy ones xoxo
    Your confused with Craiglist lurkers! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Wow, now I feel like more of a perv than I did before! I love coming in and reading but never really have much to say!
    [SIZE="3"]Ramie[/SIZE]

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Another study showed that as long as you never wore your mothers, sisters or SO's clothing and never lied your good!!
    That makes you a?... Ok now I'm just really digging a deeper hole for myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiefl View Post
    and if you don,t like jeans we won,t hold that against you ...lol
    And an even deeper, deeper hole!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Renee View Post
    Me too. It took me several years to register an account, then even more time passed before I felt comfortable posting. Since then, however, I have gotten more from this forum than I can explain. If it weren't for you lot, I'd still be deep in the closet, looking (and feeling) like a hot mess.

So lurkers, don't be scared. Register and jump in! Might change your life in ways you can't yet fathom.
    Thank you Rachel!! I'm finally crawling out of my hole!!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Aspiring Member
    The idea to invite new members is clever! At a minimum, the invite will get other CDers thinking about joining.

As for me, I OBSERVED the sharing here for many years. So I recently joined; but still observe the sharing. I have been enriched and encouraged by many -THANK YOU. I have laughed and teared up over many a sharing. I feel at home here, with similar-minded people. This is kinda like a huge international coffee shop or tavern where TG people can socialize and learn. (I'll have Yuengling Lager please; oh can I change that to a glass of Pinot Grigio instead). This board literally spans the globe, which is unique.

I am a reserved person so you wouldn't see many replies from me; but I have resolved to participate more frequently. I have become more comfortable with my TG-life because of this board.

After Emily Ann sent me the link..... I don't consider the 5 minutes it took me to figure out how to register as lurking.... More like extreme confusion.... She's the one that got kicked off another forum and I quit in protest... Obviously they didn't understand our humor. Lol. God that was like a lifetime ago....

Yonie yonie yonie
    Waittttttt a Min ,,, Oh,,,Oh,, No,,,They dont understand our humor ,,Thats for sure !! An THEY dont even have any Humor from what I have seen ,,You said it FIRST not me ,,,LOL,,, I QUIT in Protest too ,, Hur,, Ray ,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Jeesh the labels that I get from all this. Going to add lurker and pervert. Naw just kidding. Is it normal to be weird or weird to be normal?

I welcome the lurkers as well. At times I am a lurker because I feel I don't have anything of substance to bring to the table. At other times even when I don't realy have any real substance to bring to the table i respond or post a reply. I'm not sure if it is i am happier at the posting time or what the difference is. Just remember if it is important or makes you feel good you should let others hear about it. It cn make a difference.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Banned Read only
    The 'lurkers' are really the wives of the 'in the closet' cross dressers on this forum, watching every key stroke their husbands post. You really think 'big sister' does not know what you're doing????

I'm voting for shy over pervs... or maybe just a shy pervert

I think we're losing them..

I lurked so therefore i am
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Thera Home View Post
    Hello Lurkers(call you this since we don't know your real name). Welcome to this site. We're nothing but a bunch of ladies sharing stories,heartaches,joy,and lifes expierences with each other. We're a close bunch and instead of sitting there wondering how it would be to share your story and expierences come join us. We would love to have you and become a sister with us.Maybe your expierences will help some of us manage our life in one way or another. You just never know, some of us may even touch your life in a special way.

Wishing you the best

Thera

Heh, heh. Funny. I got it.

Please disregard my previous posts on this thread.
    I joined this forum in ealy 2009. I was a lurker too. I learned a lot during this time.
    I didn't go out publically until Janury 2010. This was an evolutionary process for me.......it still is.

I can't believe I am growing my hair to a leghth that's brushing my shoulders. I'm pushing for longer now. I want a girls hair cut so badly, but I just tuck it into a ponytail at work in my corporate environment.
    I can't believe that I've done over a year's worth of beard electrolysis & and laser .
    This forum has confirmed that I am transgender. .........not transsexual, just transgender. I' m happy with that.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 06-16-2012 at 11:15 PM.

I didn't lurk. Soon as I joined up I started posting. But it has nothing to do with how perverted I am lol.

Banned Read only
    Once Again
    For all the lurkers out there. We invite you to join us and share your stories with us. I would invite any of the Ladies that have joined us since this post went out to post thier expierences so far. I guarrantee you that you won't be disappointed. Anyway we'd love to know your name.

Thera

I don't know...... Studies have shown that most lurkers are perverts!! Lmao....
    The study I read said that most perverts were lurkers. Come to think of it, it was the same study that said most perverts that lurked were equal in number to lurkers that perversely lurked pervertedly, which in turn was the same study organizations that most politicians used during their campaigns. My head hurts!!
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    The 'lurkers' are really the wives of the 'in the closet' cross dressers on this forum, watching every key stroke their husbands post. You really think 'big sister' does not know what you're doing????
    I knew it was a conspiracy and probably funded by the government to.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    I knew it was a conspiracy and probably funded by the government to.
    You know, Since I spilled the beans to my wife I know that shes been on this website. By the way I told her it was alll your faults. (Anyway if you see this post Babe you know I love you).

Me.
    Last edited by Thera Home; 07-04-2012 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thera Home View Post
    You know, Since I spilled the beans to my wife I know that shes been on this website. By the way I told her it was alll your faults. (Anyway if you see this post Babe you know I love you) Me.
    Please don't shoot the messenger.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    Please don't shoot the messenger.
    Jeannie
    Ive shot myself so many times that I need help. Will you share the pain with me. Thanks in advance. Note...Aloe Vera helps with the pain.

Thera

I lurked for maybe a few months before deciding to join just recently. This forum is helping me slowly come to terms with and experience this part of myself.

I have just lurked for five minutes on the posts in this thread....
    It's time for me to move on.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I lurked here for under an hour before registering. I was looking for a resource like this and was glad to find it so quickly.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

Hi ladies. I guess its time for me to introduce myself. My name is Rose, even though the posting says Christy. I am 47, married to the most fantastic woman in the world (She understands this part of me;even telling me I need to dress when I get bitchy which seems to be more and more prevalent nowdays. She wants me to be the man she married, but it is more and more difficult, because, MAN, I feel like a woman lol) I am what one would call Deep, Deep Deep stealth lol. I have dressed for as long as I can remember, and have been slowly coming to terms with it, as I am afraid that it is more than just a big part of my life.....it is who I am and I am scared that I really want to be dressed all the time (I shave and my toes are painted all the time, but I live to be a girl even though I look like a guy in a dress; does that make sense?). That might sound trite or stupid, Im not sure which. I want you all to know that you have brought much laughter to my life, but the fear of life kinda rules me, I wish I was more like you all, but, it is what it is. Thanks for your courage, and I hope to be able to be a part of the group in the future. Yes, I have "lurked", but I am hoping I am not a "perv" LOL. Have a wonderful nite, hugs, Rose