Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Visiting a dominatrix for dressing....

I have. I went a few months ago. I enjoy bondage as much as crossdressing. As this was a first for me, it was light bondage. Next time I think I will ask for a bit more restrictive positions... Anyway, I was put restrained against a Saint Andrews cross and laced into a corsett and dressed. Taken to another room and tied to a female medical exam table for hair, makeup, etc. Then taken to a table and restrained for some more fun. Dominatrix was fully clothed the entire time.

Banned Read only
    If you wish to be strangled I have many friends that will take great pleasure in your suffering.

Julia

Banned Read only
    Just for the record. Mine was free.....She offered it to me free.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No thanks I'll pass.

Well I can safely say that this is one thing that has never been on any of my lists including the bucket one. But what's not one may be everything to others and that's part of what makes us unique. If that's what cranks your tractor, then my all means have fun.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

I started out as a dom when a girl asked me to tie her up and I found out how much fun it was to drive her crazy with pleasure. For a variety of reasons, she never reciprocated but enjoyed having me tie her up, tease her, please her, and give her orgasm after orgasm until she literally had to beg me to stop - with a safe-word signal to let me know that she had reached her limit.

About a year later, Connie took my virginity but was frustrated because I wasn't having orgasms. After moving into her own apartment, she tied me up and found that I got very aroused by being helpless. She enjoyed teasing and tormenting me, even a bit of S&M, and I loved it. One day, she had come home from work and I started messaging her feet. She was feeling frisky and started to take off her hose, and I asked her to keep them on. She liked that I liked that and was into it, but then she said "At least YOU don't want to wear them", and I gave a response that indicated she had missed the mark - that I DID want to wear them. The next day she left a note on my car telling me it was over.

My first wife had a bit of a dominant streak, and tied me up and pushed me to new limits several times. The best was the time she tied me up, while I was all dressed in a corset and stockings, she was wearing her corset and stockings, and she had me in a ball gag. Then she threw the condom in the trash and said "we're not using that". Then she whispered in my ear "you'd better enjoy this and make it last, because you'll be living with the consequences for 20 years". It was an incredibly freaky experience. I didn't want to be a father yet, but being helpless and dressed like that, I lost control after about an hour. There were a few other times when she took me past the edge, like the first time she tied me up helpless and then pulled out a dildo and forced it into me. I freaked at first, but after about a minute, I really got into it.

I've had other partners who were also great, but most of them were switches. We'd take turns tying each other up and teasing each other or tormenting each other for hours. One taught me how to be multi-orgasmic. She got me off really quick, but refused to untie me. She started stroking my legs and kissing me and biting me, and then scratching me and whipping me with a riding crop. Before long I was having one orgasm after another to the point where I couldn't stop. Each new climax took more effort until I felt like I was going to pass out or die. I didn't want to stop, but I couldn't be sure I wouldn't die so I safe-worded.

I've been blessed since my first marriage with a few women who really appreciated Debbie, and loved switching with her. This includes my current wife, though she much prefers the dominant role.

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieL View Post
    I started out as a dom when a girl asked me to tie her up and I found out how much fun it was to drive her crazy with pleasure. For a variety of reasons, she never reciprocated but enjoyed having me tie her up, tease her, please her, and give her orgasm after orgasm until she literally had to beg me to stop - with a safe-word signal to let me know that she had reached her limit.

About a year later, Connie took my virginity but was frustrated because I wasn't having orgasms. After moving into her own apartment, she tied me up and found that I got very aroused by being helpless. She enjoyed teasing and tormenting me, even a bit of S&M, and I loved it. One day, she had come home from work and I started messaging her feet. She was feeling frisky and started to take off her hose, and I asked her to keep them on. She liked that I liked that and was into it, but then she said "At least YOU don't want to wear them", and I gave a response that indicated she had missed the mark - that I DID want to wear them. The next day she left a note on my car telling me it was over.

My first wife had a bit of a dominant streak, and tied me up and pushed me to new limits several times. The best was the time she tied me up, while I was all dressed in a corset and stockings, she was wearing her corset and stockings, and she had me in a ball gag. Then she threw the condom in the trash and said "we're not using that". Then she whispered in my ear "you'd better enjoy this and make it last, because you'll be living with the consequences for 20 years". It was an incredibly freaky experience. I didn't want to be a father yet, but being helpless and dressed like that, I lost control after about an hour. There were a few other times when she took me past the edge, like the first time she tied me up helpless and then pulled out a dildo and forced it into me. I freaked at first, but after about a minute, I really got into it.

I've had other partners who were also great, but most of them were switches. We'd take turns tying each other up and teasing each other or tormenting each other for hours. One taught me how to be multi-orgasmic. She got me off really quick, but refused to untie me. She started stroking my legs and kissing me and biting me, and then scratching me and whipping me with a riding crop. Before long I was having one orgasm after another to the point where I couldn't stop. Each new climax took more effort until I felt like I was going to pass out or die. I didn't want to stop, but I couldn't be sure I wouldn't die so I safe-worded.

I've been blessed since my first marriage with a few women who really appreciated Debbie, and loved switching with her. This includes my current wife, though she much prefers the dominant role.
    I am so envious of you right now
    Mistybtm

Silver Member
    as someone who has been a Domme, it is a pleasure to indulge my nature as a top by helping a CD through the feminization process--and what comes after is frosting on the cake
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Maybe a bit OT but doesn't "dominatrix" sound science-y?

Banned Read only

Question Ok! How about this scene?

OK! HOW ABOUT THIS SCENE?

forced feminization!
    who would like to be kidnapped then forced to look like a model i.e. ffs,hrt,electrolysis,Chastity and for some taught to pleasure men or women or both and pefect your womanly ways.

check out centurianonline for the scene

Quote Originally Posted by luscious View Post
    OK! HOW ABOUT THIS SCENE?

forced feminization!
    who would like to be kidnapped then forced to look like a model i.e. ffs,hrt,electrolysis,Chastity and for some taught to pleasure men or women or both and pefect your womanly ways.

check out centurianonline for the scene
    I would love it been A fantasy of mine for A long time.
    Mistybtm

Banned Read only
    Oh my, I'm starting to get arroused just reading some of the stories on here. I'd love to tell some of my experiences here that my wife and I have done. But it would be TMI. We do very rarily indulge in some great fantasy and role playing. I always have had an interest in it and have wondered all of my life what it was all about, and so my natural curiosities finally got to me. So we have whips, chains, dominatrix outfit. Mine is tall thigh high leather boots with seven inch heels, fishnets, leather corset with hook rings on both side for my accesories, chokers, cuffs, whip, etc. I even built a nice upholstered love bench for us too. We have hooks in our playroom just for leashes and binds. When I first walked out of the room after getting ready, I looked in my wife's eyes, she looked afraid. She told me later that when I came out fully in my very expensive dominatrix outfit, she said she was actually afraid of me. I just smiled and said, we're ok honey. But anyway, she absolutley loved that whole evening. I did wake things up in her that she never realised about herself, as well as within me. But anyway, back to the op, I have never visted anything like that. But I did have the thought, maybe I could be a paid dominatrix and whip some a** and be berbally abusive, etc. Maybe I need next to get a credit card swiping machine.

It's odd that some people proclaim they would never pay a domme, yet they willingly pay a physical therapist or masseuse, or to have their nails done, or their hair. A dominatrix provides a professional service that both parties agree on beforehand. They are not prostitutes.

Well that is sure something to think about
    Ladies and gentlemen.
    Take my advce
    Pull down your panties .......
    And slide on the ice!!!!

I have to admit, i have done this. I never get to share dressing with anyone, so this was my only output. It was more like a "lets get dressed together" type of party not a domination type thing. Plus it gave me the opportunity to enjoy other things that I would have never been able to enjoy.

Gold Member
    If I went to a Dom; I would feel like I was cheating on my wife.
    And with my luck, the Police would be having one of those stings, and I would
    get arrested. Something I do not need.
    Rader

Many years ago, I was involved with a lifestyle Domme, i.e. she wasn't in it for the money. We had some fun times, though none including dressing. I think she would have been OK with it, but I wasn't out even to her at that time. Eventually, she asked me to marry her, problem was, she already had a husband, but he was very vanilla. So she wanted a second for fun. I was flattered, and actually considered it, but my life went in a different direction, I have not talked to her in 20+ years. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I had accepted..................Stephanie

It's one of my interests. But I haven't done it.

Sounds hot to me. Wish I knew one, as long as I found her attractive that is. Not just physically so 'cause Chemistry is everything, dontcha know. Really. A girl doesnt have to be a flaming beauty to be alluring or sexy. That indefinable something that resides on the inside is imo just as or even more important.

Banned Read only
    You are so right Annaliese. I'm with you on that. A woman doesn't have to be a 10 at first glance. I have dated women that I felt were not attractive at all upon our first meeting, I never let that hold me back, but I see their inner beauty that lies within them, the beauty of their soul and all of who they are. Then my emotional feelings of love begin to blossom and grow as time goes on. Then I go to pick them up at work or meet them for lunch, I smile as they approach my car and they look so attractive to me. That was years ago. For all of us, if we live long enough, outter beauty will fade, but inner beauty will last a lifetime. For as it is now, when I look at and gaze my eyes upon my precious little wife, she will always be beautiful to me, even when we're 82 years old.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara-mxy View Post
    You are so right Annaliese. I'm with you on that. A woman doesn't have to be a 10 at first glance. I have dated women that I felt were not attractive at all upon our first meeting, I never let that hold me back, but I see their inner beauty that lies within them, the beauty of their soul and all of who they are. Then my emotional feelings of love begin to blossom and grow as time goes on. Then I go to pick them up at work or meet them for lunch, I smile as they approach my car and they look so attractive to me. That was years ago. For all of us, if we live long enough, outter beauty will fade, but inner beauty will last a lifetime. For as it is now, when I look at and gaze my eyes upon my precious little wife, she will always be beautiful to me, even when we're 82 years old.

I quite agree, Beauty starts about 1" behind the Eye Balls. It is what in her hare/ brains that you married.
    Not necessary her looks witch in time like all of us, will fade away.
    There was a song that said some like this;
    "If you want a wife, get an ugly wife, she will always stay with you"
    I guess it is true in some ways.
    I had a teacher tell me, you do not married her looks, but her Irish Temper.
    Rader

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    The problem is, every time I get involved with a Dom, they assume I'm a Sub. I'm anything but that, so I shy away from those gals.
    I always believed that the Dom took on the role that the "customer" required of her. As such, the customer/client is not a "sub" but a "top" and the Dom is the "bottom" fulfilling the desires of he that is not the sub.

~Samm

Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    Would you/have you?

This interests me in theory, but I could never enjoy myself if I was paying someone to spend time with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-antha View Post
    I always believed that the Dom took on the role that the "customer" required of her. As such, the customer/client is not a "sub" but a "top" and the Dom is the "bottom" fulfilling the desires of he that is not the sub.

~Samm
    That's an interesting thought. Accepting that premise, the value exchange (monetary), if one pays for the service, is very different than if the relationship occurs between consenting adults. The value exchanged between consenting parties is an exchange of power (control) of the dom over the sub.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    As a game @ playtime with someone I know and have a relationship with...yes. But I have fantasies of a lot of things that will never come true
    fantasies that will never play out are always there for everyone. although Ive had a few that did come thru. The worst part is they were everything I'd hope they'd be but never happened again so the disappointment makes it difficult to think of them again./...sigh