Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Visiting a dominatrix for dressing....

Banned Read only

Visiting a dominatrix for dressing....

Would you/have you?

Just before a woman I knew became one, she took me shopping for lingerie, took me to her house, had me wear the lingerie then did my make-up and got me to give her a pedi.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've never been excited about sex with strangers. Altho, some of my dates would DEFINITELY qualify as STRANGE! Bada boom!

My ex and I tried some S&M, bondage role playing. It didn't work for either of us. However, I'll BET there r some couples here that do it regularly!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Dominatrices do not do sex at all. Anyway, she was not one at the time I saw her.

I would visit a dominatrix to dress in leather or latex for the fun of it.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I've never been excited about sex with strangers. Altho, some of my dates would DEFINITELY qualify as STRANGE! Bada boom!

My ex and I tried some S&M, bondage role playing. It didn't work for either of us. However, I'll BET there r some couples here that do it regularly!
    Who? We? Ha Ha Ha.... Never... (I'll nev-ver tell...)

Only if it were Angelina Jolie!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Amen to that Karren.

Brandi

I haven't no, and I've never really thought about it, but now you've put the idea there I think it'll be on my bucket list. I wonder if my wife could become one? She's not shy dishing out instructions ;-)

If anyone can find an Angelina Jolie look-alike dominatrix, sign me up immediately!

The problem is, every time I get involved with a Dom, they assume I'm a Sub. I'm anything but that, so I shy away from those gals.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Being a dominatrix sounds like an easy way to get multiple butlers that pay you.
    I want to go to dominatrix school!

I don't need someone stranger to tell me what to do.... I have a wife....LOL.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I would not go to a Dominatrix for any reason what-so-ever. The term "Dominatrix" usually means a Dominant woman that dominates for money...pay for play if you will. Most do not have sex with their clients...or so I am told and have read many times. But I also would never pay a prostitute for sex either. The whole idea that any woman would cater to my wants, needs or desires solely for the money is a huge turn off to me. When I submit to a woman, it's because she wants to dominant me as much as I want to submit to her. When I have sex with a woman, it's because she wants me as much as I want her. if all a woman wants is my money, it's not going to happen. When you pay a Dominatrix or a prostitute, you are engaged in something that imitates sex or submission, but is not as rewarding as doing either with a woman that wants you as much as you want her. Not for me...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Only if it were Angelina Jolie!
    Yes I agree. Or Jennifer Lopez,Madonna.Lady Gaga,Ellen,Sofia V. etc. etc. hehehe

a bit nutty
    Dominatrix? YIKES! I get paid to be abused at work, not the other way around. Anyone want to call me names or inflict some kind of suffering or whatever they do... at least give ME the money.

Dee Dee
    Someone who takes my money...tells me what to do...and doesn't have sex with me...that's not a dominatrix...that's my second wife

Banned Read only
    It's difficult to "force" somebody to wear a dress or lingerie, when they are a bona fida cross dresser. I would gladly dress up en femme for my lovely wife and do the housework. That's what I am doing today in my Talent Plus sun dress and heels. I don't feel humiliated when wearing a dress.

As a game @ playtime with someone I know and have a relationship with...yes. But I have fantasies of a lot of things that will never come true
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I don't need anyone to make me dress. I do it myself for free
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

A dominatrix, no. I am not really the submissive type. I would, however, like to find someone around here to teach me one on one about makeup.
    "Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There's no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door...or lock it tight." - Urahara Kisuke

Gold Member
    That would be very interesting on a tax form under occupation.
    Rader

I will never pay for anyone to beat me with a cane.

Just be careful with a dom -- things might get out of control for you and turn into a situation you may not have bargained for.

I haven't been in about 15 years - mostly because I'm married and have no need. When younger, I went to a number of them and had different experiences. I met a couple that had serious problems so you do need to be a little careful (pay attention to your instincts) but 90% are very sane. To be any good the woman needs to get something from it besides money - she has to relate to some aspect of what is going on. If you think about it, it is not an easy job. There is a lot of responsibility involved as they are often dealing with strong emotional needs and vulnerabilities. I would think it could easily become a real burnout job. I've been to dommes who would become friends with their clients. There was one I went hiking and swimming with when not in sessions. Another had me sleep over at her place (no sex). I'm really surprised more people on this board have not done this. If you are a submissive crossdresser and you like women, and you don't have a relationship that can incorporate your crossdressing desires, go see a domme. It can really help relieve the tension to have that female interaction associated with your crossdressing - being completely by yourself can be depressing. Yes, going to a domme can be expensive and you may have to try a few of them to find one you like but it can be worth it - depends what you want/need.

I definitely have some interests within the BDSM realm.

But, I'm definitely also not interested in paying for relationships / sexual activity / whatever you would call it.

I don't know....other than not really being comfortable with giving over control to another person, it was real important for me to "own" this part of myself. Ultimately, it was liberating as well.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -- Mark Twain

Josie on Google Plus

Josie's Flickr Photostream

Dual Spirits (My Blog)