Hi Sara Jessica,

Thank you for your reply. As I spend more time on this site, I learn more about the CDers and the different mindsets that exist regarding gender. One mindset that I have the most difficulty understanding is the CDer that when in male mode is "all male" presenting a masculine persona, and when dressed they convert to fem mode. It is like flipping a light switch. In my case, I'm a male that is always in fem mode and cannot really switch to another mode. For the majority of my life, I have tried to force myself into playing the Masculine role and the result was always the same - depression and more depression that didn't respond to anti-depressant medication. It was a path for me that would not have a good ending. I am clearly in the minority on crossdressers.com because I really don't want to pass or don't care about presenting as a woman. My ultimate goal is for society to accept feminine males in the same manner that it accepts Tomboys. Hopefully, one day this will happen, but it will not happen if the vast majority of us are closeted. I apologize to you and other members here because many times I attempt to push folks here to wear fem items in male mode in order to push the envelope so that society can see that we are normal people and not freaks. I thank you for enlightening me to the fact that you and the majority of the CDers on this site are quite different from me and my mindset. I cannot expect you and other folks here to push the envelope in male-mode because that is not what you are about. There are other folks here like Butterfly Bill and Sissy Stephanie that are very much like me and they are already out there pushing the envelope in male mode. The problem is that the "fem male" (like me) is in the minority of a minority. In other words, crossdressers are a minority in society, and the fem male is a very small minority of the crossdresser subset.

Jamie