Thread: Fog or Pestilence and is it really pink

Banned Read only

Fog or Pestilence and is it really pink

Hello All
    How this note finds you all well and in good spirits. There are times when I expierence one or the other. Fog when I let go and ride the wave so to speak, then
    at times it's a buzzing fly that you just can kill. Especially when Ive a ton of work on my place to get done. Who else grows Hot and Cold and how often?

Thera

Well I am very lucky. Both BobbieB and myself are able to do most everything that needs being done! LOL From house work to yard work and shopping, BobbieB is able to do all. So my wife and I are lucky she is here and so handy!!!! So I think I am mostly warm, no extremes of being hot or cold, just dressing for what is to be done at the time.

BobbieB
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

It's always warm to hot here in my part of NJ.
    It hasn't been cold for over 7 years and I'm so glad of that.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I can go from hot to cold and back to hot in the same day! Everytime I ''cool'' off I realize there's no reason to fight the inedtble! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

The so called "pink fog" is actually an obsessive part of the CDing process that will grip us unless we have it under control. One way to beat this, especially when faced with a lot of work is to ask yourself how your femme side would do it and proceed with that mindset from there.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I don't know that I would call it hot or cold, but some days a pair of Levi's, and a tee shirt feel mighty good! But not on most days!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    The so called "pink fog" is actually an obsessive part of the CDing process that will grip us unless we have it under control. One way to beat this, especially when faced with a lot of work is to ask yourself how your femme side would do it and proceed with that mindset from there.
    My femme side would look for the man side to go and do the work necessary.....but if he wasn't available (maybe the dress was particularly comfortable or the wig looked too darn good at the time), then the work would just have to wait