Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shave the Legs?

I have been shaving my legs for about a year now. When I first started my wife got a little upset, now she sometimes remind me to shave them.

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie D View Post
    Once you shave your legs you won't stand it once the hair starts growing out again. After a couple of days you will be so uncomfortable that you will shave them again plus the feeling of shaved legs is ever so nice. Walking around with stubble is not too bad but when your legs rub against one another in bed, it is most irritating. Imagine if you shave them and then rub your legs against your wife's smooth legs how irritating it will be for her. Save her the irritation and once you shave them, keep them smooth.
    My SO doesn't have an issue with me having shaved legs, though, apart from above by knees, hair growth is patchy. Besides the rest of me, is smooth as a baby's bottom. I've not noticed anyone really checking my legs out - I think it's an accept thing these days for guys not to be hairy any where.

But I do agree once you start, be prepared to either got through a few days where the iching of an ingrown hair will drive you completely crazy or just get used to keeping them hairless from that point onward. The iching does subside but I found it takes a few months before it stops completely.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    You might want to talk this over with your wife. I realize she's expressed some reservations, but maybe she would be willing to allow a test ...afterall it grows back!
    Keep this up this excellent advice and soon Kim, I'm going to address you as Yoda.
    Last edited by Rebecca Star; 07-23-2012 at 01:27 PM.
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

Do it for halloween or take up cycling... that way you have a reason. My wife, I think would not be that impressed, but on the other hand she once said the only thing she wouldn't like is the stubble. Come to think of it, that's what I don't like when she does some trimming and I tend to like smooth better than harry too.
    Chickie

I have been shaving my legs for over a year now. The first time I did it my wife got upset. I asked her what was the problem, I shave my face, shave my head and shave other parts too but she had a problem with my legs. I stopped after a while and one time in bed she was rubbing my leg with her foot. She said I need to buff my feet because they were rough. I said that is my leg. So she said shave if you want. More to this story is I had prostate cancer and used radiation therapy to cure it. The radiation did affect the hair on my body. In many places it got like wire, legs, pubic hair. After treatment I decided to progress more with my C/D lifestyle and here I am today.
    Jamie1948

Hello Marie-Elise,

Shaving your legs feels wonderful. It is a good step towards feeling feminine.

I am attracted to men. And I like when they are furry, it is sexy to me and I like to feel like a woman...I say this because this is likely where she is coming from.

From the tone of your posts it sounds like you have a good thing with your wife and she is willing to try accepting your cd'ing...
    She will know if you shave anything, it takes some months for the hair to be as it was.

I have read many posts concerning a wife's acceptance. This can be a minefield. I wish you the best of luck, that you can dress up and stay happily married.

Noemi
    polythene pam

Hi Marie, I noticed my legs have been practically hairless after I turned 60 so I was lucky and just shaved off the remaining small amount and no one noticed. So I was very lucky that only my legs went bald and not my head. now I'm debating to shave my underarms, I trimed them and pretend I'm from Europe or Mars..Jaymee

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My SO has no problem with my shaved legs.She accepts it as part of the whole package.

Platinum Member
    Hi Marie, It sounds like there's going to a problem wheh you come home.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I agree with all the answers. It will not grow back in two weeks but you will never want it to grow back once you experience it. The feeling is just too good!!! Hugs Riki

I shaved my legs a couple months ago and was afraid to wear shorts in 100 degree heat for a long time, couldn't go to the beach, avoided meeting girls. I don't remember how long it took I think it was about 2 months for full regrowth. I want to shave again badly but still want to wear shorts or go to the beach, lol.

Tricia Ann Marie triciaannmarie's Avatar
    my mom noticed 2 weeks ago that i had no hair on my legs and she told me she wished she didn't have any hair on hers. I told her i help mine along by shaving them. She didn't say anything more. My present g/f doesn't care, but she doesn't care about much of anything anyway, except the fact, that she hates that i see a Mistress on ocassions. But thats her problem.

Silver Member
    A lot of good ideas and good advice. I suggest one step at a time. Involve your wife. Show her your appreciation (thank you cards, notes). Do something special for her when you dress (back rub, neck massage). Maybe tell her the maid or the nurse is coming. Playing a role can be a lot of fun. She might grow to look forward to your dressing. My wife does. Make your dressing fun for her. Buy some matching PJs (Walmart is reasonable). By the way, she may prefer you shaved. Also, people may notice things but they don't care. Would you care if you noticed your neighbor had no hair on his arms? or got his ears pierced? or changed his hair style? or.......?

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    The other day my wife asked me if I had just shaved my legs. The reply was no because I don't have the need to shave. Normally my leg hair is a whitish blond because of my age.(my head and beard are white to a little gray) When I wear dance tights you can't see my leg hair. But something else is also happening because of age and that is hair loss. Oh there are some hairs there but you have to search hard. I now have one hair for every 2 square inches on my lower legs and as it goes up to my hip it's more like 20 per square inch. INTERESTING!!!!!!
    No shaving and no electrolysis, now if I could outgrow those ugly pop up and spider veins. Well, to have the smooth looking legs it's back to dance tight to hide those ugly blue veins.
    Last edited by shayleetv; 08-05-2012 at 05:27 PM.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Marie-Elise View Post
    I just have a quick question. I am going to be working away from home the next couple of weeks. My wife mentioned she would be uncomfortable if I shaved my legs. But since I will be away, I was thinking I would give it a shot.

My question, for those who have experience in this, is whether or not two weeks is long enough for it to grow back. I just want to do it once to see what it feels like. What do you think?

Any advice is appreciated. And, I don't look at it as being dishonest with my wife; she knows and supports my dressing. She just pointed out she would not like this particular thing.
    I just did it the first time, my wife was also big into my hair, as I am a man after all, but when I did, and the shock wore off, she now loves my legs shaved and lets me know pretty persistently if she sees the slightest stubble or if I missed a spot. I keep my entire body now shaved, except for my face, I only shave that for weekends that I dress feminine, but to always have my goatee off, she put her foot down... hahaha, luckily it grows back within three days... I am actually at 15 days without shaving my legs and they have grown out about 1/4 inch, to my wife's displeasure, but I told her I would take care of it after a party we are attending next week. I think the shock value of my family would be too much if they saw me with shaved legs... So can't wait for winter, that way I will keep them shaved where I won't need shorts and family won't see...

As others have probably said, your hair won't grow back enough in 2 weeks for her not to notice.

But it's just hair.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    My suggestion is to talk to her about it. Ask her, that seeing you will be away for two weeks if she doesnt mind. If you do with in a week it is already growing back. It will take a few weeks for it to grow back full. Who knows maybe she is just afraid others will notice. She may actually like your smooth legs next to hers. I have been shaving mine now since the beginning of summer and no one even noticed or at least said anything about it. I wear shorts ever day and work out at the gym, not a second look.

Aspiring Member
    Well it is determined if you are hairy or light growth, I to was a football guy and the tape went up about 8" above ankle and th hair never grew but I was rather light and nobody has missed it since I started shaving. Boy or gurl, I'd do anything in a minute to stop the facials. But, a comment, ifthose are your legs in the avatar,Thhey are fantastic and should be shaved.

If the wife doesn't want you to do it then don't do it unless you ask. I've waxed before and have let it grow back a few times but the wife gave me her reluctant permission before I slashed that hair off. Once again I've been been hairless for a month now and I'm ready to own it!!!!! If someone asks I wouldn't necessarily say I'm a CD but I'm ready to admit to removing my hair. I have a bunch of relatives and "kids" coming out to visit us in 2 weeks and we'll all be hanging at a pool for a day. I asked my wife if it will be ok and she said let the hair grow back a bit just for this occasion so I haven't shaved down for a week. It will give me some 1/4" stubblies then and will make me look a little more metro-sexual insted of completely smooth. After the visit I'm going to get waxed again.

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Wow, I am surprised this thread is still alive. Well, I did not shave my legs.

However, I am going through a bit of thinking right now. You see, I would like to shave my legs now that pool season is nearing its end. Also, I would like to, just once, see what I look like without my beard and with decent makeup and a wig.

It's going to take a discussion, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Yes, it seems unfair, since GGs can change any number of things about themselves without any thought of consulting with their husbands, but you are in a partnership and it is important for you both to understand why you are doing these things.
    This I don't get.
    It's your body and no matter which gender anyone telling you how to keep it is just plain wrong.

If someone has body hair that they find repulsive, what gives anyone the right to make them keep it?
    I know it's a little more complicated than just that but reason has to win out in the end, you can't own someone else's body.

I don't see the big deal, I started shaving from the waist down while I was still in high school. I got some teasing from the guys at first but when they saw that the girls loved it, they stopped. No, none of my buddies started shaving for the girls but they were cool with it if it worked for me, of course at our last reunion they were still calling me slick.

I have a real problem, I wonder what it would be like to shave my legs but they don't grow there any more.
    Wish my beard was the same.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I shaved my legs in the winter and spring and then stopped for the summer (surprise surprise). But I have started to shave part of my legs again. The part that is covered by my shorts. That said... I agree with some of the others here that most people won't notice or care. Recently I've made a point of checking other men's legs for their degree of hairiness. And not all of them seemed to have hair! Who knows why some didn't. Maybe they crossdress or maybe its for some other reason. But still I"m a little shy about it. As with all of this stuff... once you start on something... it just gets "worse". It's funny how you say in yesterday's post, Marie-Elise, that you want to try something "just once". That's a funny one.
    Last edited by dsmth; 08-07-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Once I went smooth I could never go back. I try to let them grow out in the summer but have never made it more than a couple months. Usually its more like a couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie-Elise View Post
    Wow, I am surprised this thread is still alive. Well, I did not shave my legs.

However, I am going through a bit of thinking right now. You see, I would like to shave my legs now that pool season is nearing its end. Also, I would like to, just once, see what I look like without my beard and with decent makeup and a wig.

It's going to take a discussion, though.
    I wore a goatee for a LONG time, years.... I shaved it off in March. I was suprised how many people didn't notice. And the couple that did say that it makes me look years younger. Just what this girl wanted to hear! I am looking forward to the colder months so I can start shaving my body again. I love having silk smooth legs. This year I plan on rewarding my silky legs with nice stockings, beautiful shoes, and a nice dress to show them off. I have yet to fully dress, but am looking forward to it all!

So, shave on! Off with the body hair!
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland