Well, I spent all night last night writing out what I needed to say to my W. When I started writing I just couldn't stop. So, I left work early so that I could be home before she came home. I stopped on the way and picked up her favorite flowers and made her a home made dinner.. well as best as I could! I'm not a chef but I gave it my best shot and it came out better then I thought it would.

When she got home from work she walked into the kitchen and saw the table set, flowers, candles and me with food in hand. I looked at her and told her I love you. She smiled her cute little smile and said "I know".

We sat down to eat and she noticed I wasn't eating and I pulled out my letter. I wasn't going to read it I just wanted to have it in case I forgot anything. She said, SO YOUR READY TO TELL ME?

SHE HAS KNOWN FOR A WHILE NOW! She looked at me and touched my arm and said "I have known for a while now and was beginning to worry that you would never open up to me".

She has asked that I give her time to learn about this. She is actually standing next to me as I type this and is telling me what she is comfortable for me to write. I understand how she does not want see this just yet. She still looks at me as her husband and we have decided to go into counseling together so that we can work on making our marriage stronger. I am so thankful I came clean.

She has told me that since I have not tried to manipulate the situation and came clean with her, she cannot judge me for what I have been doing because she has already been researching this and understands it is not something I can stop. She knows she has more to learn but is willing to work on this together.

I love this lady of mine