Thread: What a birthday present!

What a birthday present!

Its my birthday in about a months, and wife as usual asked me what I wanted?

I said nothing really,as its just another reminder that I am getting older, with a few more wrinkles!

Well she has really surprised me, with a great present (see below)! Especially when I have only been out to her for about 10 months now!

If this is what she got me this year, cant wait for the coming years. Why did I wait so long to tell her about the other me?

Has anyone else had such a great present from their SO, for their birthday?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Cute shoes! Love the cherries!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Tilly,awesome shoes! please dont stand still or i might snatch them off ya haha. Luv Roberta

Lucky you! Just think, Christmas is coming!! LOL Nice when the wife support us.

BobbieB
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

That is a very sweet birthday present! It shows mainly her love for you! How cool is that!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Those shose are so girly, I hope you feel as girly wearing them

A very nice gift enjoy them

Silver Member
    Cute fashionable shoes! Have you decided what you'll wear with them? How about sharing a pic of you all dressed up in your "birthday shoes". Enjoy.

Very nice they look awsome!!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    The gifts I am most emotional about were my first mascara, first eyeliner, first foundation, first blush, the first time I wore a dress was one of hers, the first time she took us shopping...

Ah, what a lovely list!

Really awesome...funny thing is my SO wouldn't wear such fancy pumps!! Good for you and yours!

Platinum Member
    Hi Tilly, Now that's what I would call a happy birthday.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    I need absolutely nothing for my male life. At my age I buy anything I want or need before the store sells out. I use to 'beg' for something as simple as a pair of panties. I guess for a sign of acceptance. I never did get any for my birthday or Christmas or Halloween. We did go shopping for panties once, and, it was a total disaster. I think my wife thought the shopping expedition was being broadcast live on YouTube (Watch a Cross Dresser and His Wife Shopping for Panties! Wow!). When we were first married she bought my garter belts and nylons, and, we went shopping for floor length nightgown for me. Then, years later a total 180 flip.