Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could my legs pass?

Are you planning on chopping your legs off at the top of your thighs to sell as manniquin parts? If so, sure, you can use them to sell stockings (once the blood is cleaned up). After all, few people just look at stationary legs without noticing what they're attached to.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

[QUOTE=Karren Hutton;2882184]Sure.... Why not... Seems to be a hot button topic.. I'm betting that everyone has at least one body part that coupld pass 100%.[/QUOTE

WANNA' BET??????

MOLLY
    "To thine own self be true"

No. I'm not planning to chop my legs off to sell as mannequin parts. I'm going to go back in time to the 80's when they used to have all those legs coming out of the wall in all the colours of tights. I'm going to hide inside the wall with my own legs sticking out. And black pumps on too.

Emphatically NO! You will never pass any of my race cars or race motorcycles; unless they are parked.

Bwah-hah-hah.

Huntress

Nice pins BTW

Not only do they pass, but that cute tush is awesome
    Ladies and gentlemen.
    Take my advce
    Pull down your panties .......
    And slide on the ice!!!!

Hehe Huntress. Up until a few months ago I had a Cadillac CTS-v. Had to sell it because it was just too expensive to maintain but I loved it. Think maybe it would have been an interesting race?

Do your legs pass??? 'ell yes they pass, and your toush too. I should be so lucky to have such wonderfull looking legs. Okay, my SO says i have great looking legs but i know she is biased. You not only have great looking legs but they are wonderfull looking legs. And you even got your seams straight.
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Cute tushy. Soft pink ballet, what are you listening to...
    I know what you mean, you have slender legs. They pass.
    Being slim is a big help.
    Toned legs can be nice too, even if they are muscular and shapley.
    polythene pam

yes they are very cute and feminine!

Duh....absolutely, what in the world could possibly make you think they wouldn't pass?

Platinum Member
    Hi RD Girl, I'm sure that there are a lot of women that would kill for legs that fantastic.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Silly question! Of course, they pass..........I dare say most GGs would kill for legs like your's.......

As far as I can tell your legg look lovely and I do think you leggs could pass.

I think you should wear the shortest skirt you can find!!!

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    110% pass. You have a wonderful figure.

only thing is, i can not see any muscle definition from the pics, beautiful legs IMO have well defined muscles.

Silver Member
    Not just your legs would pass but that butty too!! Love your choice in hose.

As legs go they pass well.
    I would probably follow you and look at your legs till I found something more interesting.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverdanceGirl View Post
    In any universe, in any way, could my legs pass as feminine? I've been working on them to make them nicer with gentle ballet exercises. And posing of course to make my kness look smaller.

they must be your wife/sisters legs

Pass and Very Sexy. You have nothing to worry about Kiddo
    Marlane

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Your calves are not bulked up and everything else seems to be in proportion. You shouldn't worry about your legs being the cue that says you are not a female. If the rest of you is like this you have a "leg up" on being comfortable and blending in public.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Hey! It's summer time out there, and every genetic woman in the USA is wearing shorts or capris to the malls and grocery stores. If you take the time to look, you'll see every shape of leg there is on one of the real ladies. Including shapes that you might wish you never saw, recall the scene in Big Mama's House where Martin Lawrence sees the real Big Mama in the bathroom? Anyway, the OP's legs are fantastic! Long, slender, and all the way up to the butt!

Amazing gams sis.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud