Thread: Long Dresses

Long Dresses

I love it when my long silky dresses brush against my panty hose. I look down and see women's feet in a nice pair of heels. Anyone share this?

Not so much for the "feel" as it is the "swishing" when I dance. I generally prefer longer dresses though, more mystery involved.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Yes CuteT, it does feel good, but then if it's female clothing, for me it feels good, or I should say, I feel good.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I love this too, long dresses are one of my favorite things to wear and yes that feel of swooshing silk angainst shaved legs and pantyhose is to die for.

Long dresses aren't my style unless I'm going to a fancy affair and am wearing a gown.
    I prefer shorter dresses (knee length) and skirts. After all, I go to the trouble of keeping my legs smooth and tanned I'd like someone to appreciate my efforts...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I love the feel of the fabric on my legs and the femininity of a long dress. Bliss.....

Banned Spammer
    All of you seem to think long dresses are only for special occassions. What about all the maxidresses out right now? Granted they are a casual style but I do have to admit I love lookng down and see a manicure in my strappy heels peeking out from under y hem.

Sure, long dresses are wonderful and silky ones are beautiful and feel wonderful in so many ways. Though I prefer short skirts & colorful lightweight fabrics in the heat of the summer. I read Cosmo to see whats in style and have a yearning to go out on a shopping spree when I see clothes that really appeal to me. But my God when you see the prices you realize how fast you can break the bank buying into the latest fashions! So one must choose *sigh...*

I've been seeing a lot of those maxi dresses around and, with a pool party coming up, decided that I had to have one. Off I went to Kohl's with Mimi to do a bit of shopping.

I found not one, but two. One had that oh-so-trendy high-low hemline. I had better wear that dress quickly before it becomes yesterday's news. The other was floral with an empire waistline: http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/land...pire+Dress.jsp

The best thing, even at 6'2" both of these dresses' hems come very near the floor on me! I've never been able to find a dress this long off the rack before!

Oh, both dresses together cost about $70!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I know what you mean about staying in fashion can get expensive Eryn. I have several of the maxi dresses from Kohl's as well as 1 I got at Target, I virtually live in them all week! Enjoy the pool party!
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

I love the long dresses. Feeling the hem swish around my ankles is wonderful.

I have several and wouldn't trade them for anything! I absolutely love them!

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    In deed!
    Love the feel of a skirt/dress on my smooth legs.
    and I love the tap of a short skirt on my behind.
    Just lovin life
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Love my 2 maxi dresses.

I love maxi dresses, of the sundress variety....they make me feel like a girl.

I am with you Nathalie! I have several of the maxi sundresses and love them. If it gets too hot I even forego the bra and just slip one on with nothing else but panties and a pair of sandals. Heavens no I would never go out inthe general public like that but I have gone over to the neighbors like that. She doesn't mind and I think he enjoyed my boobs.

Long dresses and long skirts, especially those that are nylon lined are absolutely fabulous.

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I frequently lounge around the house in designer Bridal gowns and full bridal undergarments.

Platinum Member
    Hi CuteT, I realy love the feeling of a long dress or skirt against my nylons.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!