Thread: dressing services

Red face dressing services

Can anyone recomend a good dressing service near glasgow, scotland ?

I have been hesitant to go recently as i am still a closet dresser and am scared to share my love of dressing with someone else.

Does anyone have good experiences with any previously?

Thanks in advance.

Lauren xx

Hi Lauren

I did visit one in Glasgow about 4 yrs ago and enjoyed myself. it was just what I needed on the day.So try taking a look at the Web site.
    http://www.kinkyscloset.com/

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Although I have been through Glasgow, I have never stopped there. I live near Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A. and there is a great dressing service there that I have used on several occasions. It is run by a very nice lady who really knows her stuff. She used to be a movie makeup artist and really is an expert. I enjoyed dressing and having pictures taken every time I did it. And I was both indoors and outdoors, in her garden area!

The website for kinkyscloset offered by Jane sounds like a pretty good place! I would try it if I were you!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!