Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it "wrong" that in order to CD we often wear our Significant Others clothes?

Is it "wrong" that in order to CD we often wear our Significant Others clothes?

Lol.I just want opinions .I've seen some stuff/bills of rights around and I got the sense borrowing your SO clothes to wear without their permission is frowned upon.

I know like most CD's,I don't have alot of places to stash my own fems articles of clothing,so I supplement my SO's wardrobe a lot.I try not to rip or wrinkle anything,with luck in most instances.I even was the clothes secretly when I have borrowed them more than once!lol It makes me feel like a 'rat' sometimes sneaking around.

To GG's:Would you feel like your bf/husband betrayed or broke your trust in some minor way by using your clothes (skirts ,shorts,shirts,dresses,socks,undies) for him to CD?Let's assume like they already told you and you asked
    "have you ever worn any of MY things?"
    Would you be upset?Disgusted?Annoyed?Amused?

no! its perfectly fine..... as long as no one knows.... its like a tree falling in the woods.... on the pope.... with a bear using the restroom near by.... if no catholics are there to hear it... no one gives a $hit.... except the bear.....
    Last edited by Karren H; 06-25-2012 at 06:19 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    Karen you are so funny!

I dont think its a capital offence in my book but I would prefer my husband to ask first - and I wouldnt want him wearing my undies - I wouldnt want anyone wearing my undies apart from me - they are a very personal thing. It wouldnt actually happen to us anyway because we are totally different sizes.

Don't do it! Women have an uncanny ability to know if anything of theirs is disturbed even by a microscopic amount. Even if they don't confront you they know. Besides would you like anybody wearing your panties and putting them back in your drawer?

When you are a kid you don't have many sources for clothing so most of us have done it.
    Last edited by Marleena; 06-25-2012 at 06:22 PM.

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    yes you are absolutely right there Marleena, we DO know!

Quote Originally Posted by Silentpartner GG SO View Post
    I wouldnt want anyone wearing my undies apart from me - they are a very personal thing.
    which is why they don't sell them at Goodwill

I would never wear my SO's stuff without permission, well except her undies. They are the only thing that would fit anyway. I did accept hand me downs from my wife though. I still have a couple dresses that I will not part with but that is sentimental.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I would not wear a SOs clothing without permission. I find it a little disrespectful to do so behind their back.

I would have to agree about not wearing mySO clothes, she wears my heels all the time, and has let me have some clothes that will not fit her anymore, My favorite is a saltin babydoll she got at a brideshower, many moons ago, but still in wonderful condition. hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Honestly, I think the cd'ing starts with the undies and goes from there. As long as you're different sizes, not a problem. i wish I could ask my wife to borrow her clothes, but THAT'S not gonna happen.

I value my life a lot. I will never wear any of my wifes clothes. After all these years i found out she can go from nice to b.... in 1/100th of a second! LOL

We need to take responsibility for what we do and also be willing to deal with any potential "fallout". Once trust is broken, it's sometimes hard to get it back.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    I used to wear only the clothes she was getting rid of (before I came clean with her). After I came out of the closet she has offered anything that she has that I might want to wear is OK with her, only some things are too small (Tops mostly). Now she wants me to try on her wedding dress and she wants to wear a Tux, so I guess we'll be renting a tux one day. But if she is not on board it would be a violation I think.

My wife knew but wasn't always accepting. However there were items we shared and I did have dibs on anything she tired of or if she bought something & decided that she didn't like it I had the option of keeping it before she returned it.
    However intimates and cetain special pieces were off limits.

I have never worn my SO's clothes. I think it is an invasion of privacy and just wrong. I did not even wear my mother's or sister's clothes as a teen. Hand me downs that they will never wear again is fine. I agree with those that said "especially panties" Way to personal.

Getting your own stuff is the best policy. Besides, that way you can wear what you WANT to, rather than what's available!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Not an ideal way to dress, for the reasons stated above. If it's your only way to do it, it's still not good, but it's understandable, at least to me. the funny thing is my wife will borrow my pantyhose whenever she needs. And I don't have a problem with it, nor would I if it were underwear or anything else.

I think that a lot of CDers start with items "borrowed" from those close to them, in my case my wife. I don't think that was right, I'm just stating a fact.

I admitted to her what I had done, she forgave me my trespasses, and gives me free rein over her wardrobe. She has the same privilege over mine. While each of us has a few items that look good on the other, we each have a different style.

One big no-no is underwear. Women are very sensitive, and rightly so, about them. A wise CDer buys her own.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I never have, though I'd love to be in a relationship where it was OK. I just remembered that I gave one SO some satiny briefs that I had bought, but they didn't fit me. She wasn't keen on the idea, but did take them. I never saw her wear them. ( pity )

If I had an SO that was cool with it, it would be the height of intimacy for me to be able to dress out of the same underwear drawer. I understand that some find that distasteful, but come on, you've joined your bodies together!

Maybe I'm just weird.

Like touching the third rail in my house!

And so it is written: Go forth and explore your trans side, but woe unto you that doth weareth my clothing without express permission!

I can live with that. . .

SuperStock_255-25421 (1).jpg
    Debby

I have given my SO permission to raid my closet for whatever fits her. I really like that she still has double checked to make sure I am still okay with it first.

Sometimes we have outfits we buy for good, that a certain way of washing or wearing too often is super frustrating to deal with. We like having control over some of the things in our life, clothing being one of them. Let's face it, you are all different sizes than your wives. Stretch is maybe not the best thing for those clothes.

Karren, very very funny. I can see why you have a following here, I am becoming your fan as well. Your new avatar is pretty too.

This is a classic cd'er post.

No do not wear any else's ones clothes but your own. Unless of course you feel like wearing some else's clothes, than go ahead.

GG's might know, but not all the time, depends on how fastidious they are at keeping house.

I try on my step moms stuff sometimes when she is out of town and I am watering her plants, I do like a fahion show for myself, it is allot of fun...she has so many clothes, almost a hoarder...I seriously doubt if she knows. I wash them and put them back etc.....but
    It does not feel right, plus I like my own clothes and have some pretty ones now.

I just saw the hottest GG in the supermarket. She had on leggings and a tight black top...I mean walking around in a cat suit, nemesis of Batman no doubt.
    She was hot, wishing I was knocking out those leggings too(pout)....

Noemi
    polythene pam

Sherlyn can wear anything of mine she wants and vise versa!

But if you are talking about....wearing the partners clothing when they do not know...or if they do not approve ... BIG NO NO.

Yes I am sure most start out that way borrowing...but buy your own.
    Thats fun in itself!
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Eryn can wear anything she'd like from my closet, and she doesn't need to ask first, although she generally does. The only time she might not ask first is if she's going out dressed and I'm out of town, and she sees something of mine that would work great with an outfit. She knows that I won't mind. The only request I have (besides the obvious undies) is that if I've bought something for myself that I've picked out, I would like to be the first one to wear it. After I've worn it once, then I don't mind sharing it, but there is something special about wearing a brand new article of clothing. Of course I would return the same courtesy to her.

I figure we all started out that way, trying on mothers, sisters, or wives clothes.....then we dared to buy our own things later.... pretty certain that it is a natural coarse of events for us....now the table is turned and she may borrow my stuff and of coarse I don't mind at all

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    which is why they don't sell them at Goodwill
    Actually, at one of my Goodwill stores they do sell previously worn panties (cleaned of course). Still, I would never buy them.
    Yes, wives and mothers know exactly how and where they hung or folded their clothing. And, do NOT use their makeup too! That's worse than wearing their panties.