Thread: Crossdressing Olympics

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

Crossdressing Olympics

It's time for the CD Olympics. There are so many things we do that become speed events so we can fit our dressing into the time allowed, or become tests of our skills as we attempt to negotiate the outside world once we have dressed. This is tongue in cheek, but there is so much we share. The Olympic motto is Higher, Faster, Stronger. So what do we do that fits?

Gear Retrieval; This is an obstacle course event. How far up in the closet or back in the garage can you put your things so they won't be found? Contestants start as the door closes and the first one to retrieve their gear from a high spot in the garage and return it to the bedroom is the winner.

Heels Race; This is a timed event with points for style and deductions for slips. Contestants are required to walk through a mall wearing 5” high heels. Stops must be made at three stores. A polished cobblestone courtyard adds to the difficulty. Style points available for any purchases made.

Purge Dump; This is a strength and agility event. One and a half cubic meters of girl stuff must be gathered, packed in large plastic bags and tossed in a dumpster. Style points for tear-smeared mascara.

Purge Retrieval; This is a strength and agility event. One and a half cubic meters of girl stuff must be dug out of the dumpster and returned to the closet. Deductions if you break a nail.

Speed makeup; A timed event. At the sound of the closing door, the contestant must select from a wide range of makeup options and do their makeup. Time stops when the wig is on and secure. Style points for good blending and deductions for smudges, poorly balanced brows and mismatched color choices.

Bailout; A timed event. At the sound of the car door in the driveway the contestant must go from full girl mode to male mode as quickly as possible. All makeup must be removed and all clothing, shapers and accessories have to be out of sight and the contestant dressed in sweats or in the shower for the clock to stop.

I know there are others, what would you add to the list? Are there team events?
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Sarah. That was great and the metals would be a free make over and a shopping spree. I love it. Great wit.

Nice idea for a fun day

don't forget shaving legs, in record time. With deductions for blood. Under 9 minutes and you qualify for the team.

I am getting pretty good at the Bailout event. I have avoided getting caught a few times in the past as my son arrived when not expected, like when I am fully dressed with makeup and ready to head out the door. Thank god for those man made diversions like noisy bathroom fans so that we can shout greetings through a closed door as I frantically change clothes and remove makeup.

That then leads to the Speed Makeup event where I have to get redressed and made up in order to be on time to meet friends in the city, after my son's brief "I just stopped by to get something" 5 minute visit.

Don't we just love life's little challenges?

What about the locked out event. Contest must be locked out of their hotel room and the fastest time to the lobby and back, with a key wins. Or, locked out of their house and fasted time back in without breaking a window or door wins.

Sarah, thats hilarious. Thank you for sharing.

Natasha

The most popular event will be the shopping trip. Each contestant starts with $200.00. They all start from designated beauty salon wearing only a tee, jeans and flip flops. They must return with makeup, shoes, hose, lingerie,wig and jewelry. Then dress in their finds. Points given for who has the most money left over, biggest discount on any one purchase (excluding jewelry and makeup) Then judges vote on most feminine, most stylish, and the most genuine looking girl. First prize is a matching set of gold earrings, Gold medallion pendant, bracelet and anklet. Second prize is the same in silver, and third is the same in topaz.

You forgot the mandatory drug and genetic testing. Certain competitors have been known to use pharmaceutical means to improve performance and some countries have even (gasp) altered birth records, sending GGs to compete in CD events!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I think I might do well in the Bra Marathon. Recently someone started a thread, stating that she was going to try wearing a bra non-stop for a month. Only a month, says I? If there's anybody that can go the distance, I think it would be me. Is there a place for me on the team? (By the way, you can do all the testing you like: you won't find any illegal substances in this chick.)

Annabelle

The five symbolic rings would have two with hooks, two with clips and the fifth could be a pendant. For the parade at the beginning, there would be representatives of styles with the appropriate flag.

Hobble dress 100m
    Bridal Gown High Jump

Lmao, yep, I've competed in just about every one of those events! Great post! The purge dump and the bailout, by far the most difficult in this girl's opinion!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Everyone is doing great! The lockout event is a great idea and the need for regulation and official awards design are right on target. I'm sure there are other marathon or long distance events that need to be explored as well. Kim, is there a flying pretty contest that might be included?

We need team events too. Synchronized Shopping maybe? or a Team Feminization where 4 team members take a 5th from boy mode to girl mode as quickly and completely as possible? The world needs this, get your thinking wigs on!
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

When I was younger I was very competive and would give you a run for your money! But that was then! Now I'm just a bystander that no longer needs to compete for I stay dressed 24/7 which is the ultimate prize!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

What about the boy-voice to the girl-voice? Maybe behind a screen... Judges decide who sounds more like a girl.
    I just wanna be pretty.

Platinum Member
    Hi sara, I can un-fem so quick that it will make your head spin.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Great post Sara! I like these Olympics much better!