Thread: It was an accident really!

It was an accident really!

I got told off this morning by my SO, for not emptying the recycle bin on the PC!

I have been out to my SO for about 8 months now, so I am still exploring the boundaries with her, with regards my dressing.

One thing she has made clear to me is she can not handle seeing in my wig at the moment. I am fine with this, as I am taking it at her pace.

The last time I was fully dressed, when she was giving me some "me time". I was messing about with the web cam that is built into our PC. I took a couple of head and shoulder pictures, but thought I had deleted them off the computer!

For some reason, she was on the computer this morning, and went into the recycle bin and found the couple pictures of me, and my wig!

I said it was an accident, and that I thought I had deleted them, and appologies.

What really tickled me, and made me smile, was she described her initial reaction when she found the pictures! She said she went "who the f*** is that woman, and what is she doing in our study?"

Hey, that was me! She said I look like a woman! I cant look that bad then!

So this lead me to think, for those who are out to their SO. Have you ever received a comment from your SO that really made you smile and happy, about your femail side?

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    I have had several chances to smile. Whenever she wears some of my cloths and tells me I have good fashion sense.

Her comment on the first time ever seeing Laura was, "Wow! I don't believe the transformation! You look great!". Of course that was a long time ago and age does things.

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    lol - that was a very backhanded compliment TillyM - I bet it made the telling off worthwhile!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Sorry about your "accident!" But at least you learned that she thinks you are a good looking woman! My late wife knew that I was a CD when we married, and during the almost 50 years we were married I picked out most of her clothes. She always said that I had better fashion sense than she did!! Of course, we were totaly different sizes so I could never wear her clothes!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Platinum Member
    My wife has said "you're such a girl" in a playful and I took it as a positive way.

my late wife said to me "i need a wife " i smiled and said you have one and don't know it she never said that again
    hugs
    Ronda

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    My wife has said "you're such a girl" in a playful and I took it as a positive way.
    My wife calls me a girl all the time. I love it. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Last month, my wife invited her best friend over for dinner on a Saturday. She knows I dress, she's been with my wife when my wife has bought lady things for me. My wife told me to dress up like I usually do on a Saturday and "we'll make it a great Girls night In ". We had a great night, our friend thought I looked good, she just couldn't get over seeing me with hair, shaved head for years.

My wife said I was pretty. Back in 1975.
    DonnaT

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    I had a smile and melted inside one night when my wife told me I had nice legs. I was dressed and it meant the world to me.

I could not ask for a better wife...she calls me her best girlfriend...priceless

Only thing my wife has ever complimented me was the time I had my toenails in a french tip polish. She said she wish her toenails were long enough to do that.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

I've let my hair grow out to just over the whole ear and the other nite I had just washed and fluffed it and was sitting there with a set of dangley earrings and she said(with disgust)"You look so much like a women" as if an insult would change anything.I took it as a compliment even though it wasn't given as such.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

When my wife discovered some pictures of me on the computor and said "it was not what she expected" and " I would not have recognized you".