Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do or

[size="5"][/size]
    because i like too:d:d
    man i feel like a woman

Aspiring Member
    Honestly... because it is sexually exciting for me and I enjoy it.
    Michellecd9999

I have always been honest with myself about dressing. I have never denied it or stopped for any reason. I don't think there is one answer to that for me. Its involuntary just like breathing. That's good enough for me.

Why do I cross dress? Because I enjoy it and expressing what I have learned is a strong female side to my personality. Why I started and from whence that desire came I have no idea. My wife often asks why I do it and I have no answer other that what I've stated. I make no excuses to justify it, other than I truly enjoy it.

Wow what a great question. One that I asked myself a hundred times. However, I feel sometimes it is better to take the popeye approach "I am what I am" and move on

For me it satrted out as something that simply just for fun. As I got older and began to understand the idea of crossdressing it became much more than "for fun". It became another persona. Another part of me. Which I honestly believe was always there from the beginning, I just didn't know how to accept it as such. No I just do it because it's who I am, antoinette! \(^-^)/. Sadly I can't fully be me 100% due to work and my gf (she deserves a man not a woman) but one day I want to bring both worlds together and live happily as antoinette. Hope that made sense
    Finally got to making a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003854850084

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

If you're gonna add me just give me a heads up on who you are
    please

For the same reason I ride a Harley, I like it.
    Danielle

Aspiring Member
    Do not really know why... for now all I can say is that I like to... Amanda

With me I have given up crossdressing (unless maybe when I wear all male clothes) I have over the past couple years have come to decide that I dress to present myself as the one and true person that I really am. Many, many times over the last 47 years I use to think it was for the excitement of it, or it was related to sexual fantasy, or an escape from reality. In fact is was not that at all but it is a step into reality. A step into who I really am. For me IT JUST FEELS RIGHT AND CORRECT!! and maybe one day it will be me. The excitement I got from dressing the escape I thought i was getting was not from the fact of a Male doing something that was not Male. It was and Is an affirming of my true female self. Again IT JUST FEELS RIGHT AND IT IS ME!

From my perspective I'm not crossdressing so there is nothing to justify

It just relaxes me makes me feel complete at ease with the world and also lets me be a bad girl at times in A good way.
    Mistybtm

Quote Originally Posted by Mistybtm View Post
    It just relaxes me makes me feel complete at ease with the world and also lets me be a bad girl at times in A good way.
    This says it all..
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I don't 'cross dress'. As an M2F transgendered girl I simply wear clothes that appeal to me, naturally so.

Attachment 182616

Attachment 182615

Quote Originally Posted by toni_62 View Post
    Great question! For me it's always been some type of sexual yearning. From my early teens on I have for some reason wanted to be a gorgeous woman. Now when I say want to be it's more of a fantasy want to be. Not I'm a woman trapped in a man's body type thing at all. I may have very slight gender identity issues, but for the most part I am happy in my own skin. It's more escapism for me I think. I get aroused while dressed if not before hand. That is not to say I have to have sex when I get dressed. Regardless if I do or not it arouses me none the less. There is a certain type of woman I find attractive and I guess envy in a way. So I kind of become her. I have taken it as far as wanting what she would want without going into detail. This probably makes no sense although it's the only way I can explain why I crossdress.
    I was just thinking about this recently, and this is one of the answers I came up with. Thats how it started, but I am not sure where it will end. For most part I am enjoying the ride.