Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GF says NO to painted toe nails! I MIGHT JUST DO IT TYO SPITE HER!

Boss in a relationship!! If it's not equal it's not a relationship! She SHOULD get herself a new bf to spite you back! All is fair in love and war! I beleive you prefer war over love! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

-__- alpha dog? Really? That's all a joke right? Who talks like that? It doesn't even sound real especially when you by the name mistress frillee. If you're not kidding then she should do herself a favor and leave you. Alpha dog, hah! Be serious
    Finally got to making a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003854850084

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

If you're gonna add me just give me a heads up on who you are
    please

So you're out in public with your GF, displaying your pretty peach toe nails for all to see. Do you think that will give the message Alpha Dog to anyone who notices. I think not - omega bitch perhaps.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Confrontation, maybe not the best approach?

If she lets ya dress any at all ,,,Ya better be painting her toenails not yours !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Happy in Satin Nighties Rachel Newark's Avatar
    I'm thinking, let us not feed the trolls

Hmmm?

Rachel
    They're not womans clothes, they're mine. I have receipts !

Why test your bravado on a forum of CD, TS, TG people

As a true Alpha Dog why not run this passed your fellow Alpha Dog pack leader types you mix with in your daily life

Ask them about your Peachey Pink painted toe nails

Let us know how you get on

I think nowadays alot girls dont think its anything strange for a guy to have colored toenails or even fingernails - that its hip & stylish even. Well..at least 20 or early 30-something girls. But maybe pink is going too far. See what she feels about somewhat less ultra-fem colors you could choose which would still be pleasing to you. Or have em done with some swirly cool design. I've seen so many women whose finger nails are designer-painted like a work of art!

Attachment 182607

Attachment 182606
    Last edited by Annaliese2010; 06-28-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    In all honesty I can think of a few words which describe the OP but this one will do - plonker!

My GF allows me to wear panties as long as I cut the little bows off.I wear women's jeans in front of her and when we go out(Maybe she can't tell yet) She hasen't said anything to me yet. For me to do anymore that would be it.
    I don't think it would be the end of our relationship but I think she would purge my clothes. She would never let me to wear nail polish.I do have a secret senario...if company comes over to visit and I let a girl paint my toes for fun. That would be sooooo coooool for me!

And why DO women LOVE alpha dogs? They like a take charge kind of guy. They LOVE marching orders! Especially the younger ones but older ones like this woman too. In the bedroom, I am the Alpha. And I do little things to lead the way outside to show her who the boss is and SHE LOVES IT!

LOOK, I wish I could just be myself but I cant. YOU LOSE! My way I WIN! Its life. Sort of like the work environment. You have to play politics and network and all that stuff to get anywhere. NO ONE is going to recognize you for your work hard alone, you have to MAKE them notice Same in relationships

Ok, if my pretty toe nails will give off the OMEGA vibe, then I simply will not get them done! Problem solved! OMEGA makes me sick!

I talked to her about BLACK polish. SHE said NO polish at ALL!
    Last edited by Mistress Frillee; 06-28-2012 at 04:55 PM.

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    mmmm,

lots of women like a man to take the lead in the bedroom but it certainly doesnt automatically follow that they want to be bossed around by a self obsessed control freak

its pretty clear from where I'm standing that your GF obviously doesnt LOVE IT all that much when you take charge because she's standing up to you now by saying an emphatic NO to your nail polish and if you were as much a MACHO ALPHA DOG man as you like to think you are, you wouldnt even have talked to her about it because you are the BOSS - personally I think you are full of BS.

Silver Member
    Have fun with that. Relationships that last have open and honest communication... not ultimatums and ***holes.

Being dominant in the bedroom is one thing. Being ALPHA DOG RUFF RUFF outside of the bedroom is another... just a HUGE turnoff.

I was going to reply to all this but it just isn't worth it...but that is a reply, I guess.

amazing how many people prefer sleeping alone on the couch.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I now know why the term DOG HOUSE was invented. Good grief. Talk about digging your own hole. Good way to have a EX GF.

BobbieB
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Frillee View Post
    No. Just let her know who is boss. Asserting my ALPHA DOG status is all! In the bedroom, its pretty much me directing traffic, which I like! In almost everything, its pretty much me leading, which is the way it should be. (even though she is a leader too. She is not afraid to speak her mind)
    It's good to see that you are going to show her who wears the panties in your relationship.
    Dana Ryan

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    This is way too obvious trolling, my friend, but it did make me laugh once I figured it out. You had me going, thinking this was the dumbest idea ever until about your third post.

I was talking about getting a pedicure to clean up my feet for the summer with my gf. She asked if I was going to get any color and I said peachy pink. She said NO! She said she never thought I would wear color. I might just do it to spite her! LOL ...
    ... LOOK, I wish I could just be myself but I cant. YOU LOSE! My way I WIN! Its life. Sort of like the work environment. You have to play politics and network and all that stuff to get anywhere. NO ONE is going to recognize you for your work hard alone, you have to MAKE them notice Same in relationships ...
    If your posts are real, you are asking to be an ex-SO. If you are just pulling our chains, it isn't appreciated. Either way, this kind of bullfeathers is neither helpful nor impressive.

Being the Master (Alpha Dog) makes you the Slave and this is shown by the need to spite her which is a testament to your true bondage.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyJameson View Post
    Being the Master (Alpha Dog) makes you the Slave and this is shown by the need to spite her which is a testament to your true bondage.
    Gee Kelly, you are spot on.
    If this is trolling the best way to deal with it is to ignore it.
    I think we have all been SUCKED IN!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Lots of guys paint nails black it looks chic!

Maybe a nice french Pedicure would work...

I have to agree with the Consensus...Boss... Alpha dog.... (snicker snicker) get a clue.... you might want to stay on the porch... ( unless you can run with the big dogs). BIG GRIN

I bet your relationship lasts a long time unless your SO likes being subjugated. You should treat her with respect for having an open enough mind to accept your feminine side, but that probably just went zoooooooooooom over your head.....