Thread: super hot midwest

super hot midwest

Had the day off so I shaved , showered, stepped into one of my favorite sleevless sundresses, grabbed a bottle of water and went outside. Lasted about 3 mins, Already close to a hundred. Guess I'll spend the day in the ac watching stupid tv. BUMMER!

Hang in there young lady! It'll get worse!!!! Gaurenteed!! Bummer is right! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Well here south of Nashville it's about 105 and that was a half hour ago...

Think I'm moving back to S. Florida...it's a lot coller there than here...

Stephanie
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

Gold Member
    Here in Illinois, it was 100---- now 15 minuets later 89 and it looks like it might rain.
    We have not had rain for over 4 weeks. Maybe I should go and put on a bathing suit.
    Rader

In Detroit it is 98 degrees today or 298 degrees when you factor in the humidity..Cant wait for winter...lol, dana

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    Awwww stop wingeing.......this was England today........swap ya

floods.jpg lightening.jpg

NO air in house. Just panties for me!!! with a fan placed just right LOL

BobbieB
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

Aspiring Member
    102*F here today. I did not think it was that bad...but it was hot. I said the heck with it, life goes on, and after work I bush hoggged on an open tractor. I lived in a few places hotter. At least there is a little relief at night here...

99 degrees here, just shorts and a bra for me, with wig also.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

In Missouri we reached a record of 108 yesterday. And today the news is saying more of the same all weekend.Personally I love the warm weather but this is not warm. This is a setting for London broil. Stick a fork in me cause I'm done.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

Noel, you just beat me to the punch that St. Louis was 108 degrees yesterday. Today it's a much cooler 104! I'd actually like to go way further south than here right now, to the southern most point in the US, Key West, FL. It was in the 80's there yesterday I saw.

It's so hot here that if I stepped outside with makeup on, it would melt off instantly!

What's wrong with triple digits? The last time we had single digits I tore 2 ligaments in my knee on the ice. this is skinny dippin weather .