Thread: Heels other than "Payless"

Heels other than "Payless"

I wear a size 12, sometimes 13 if necessary, and would like to find a store\outlet that sells a more comfortable heel in these larger sizes, other than Payless. I love the 4-inch or 5-inch heel, and love to wear them for extended periods. Any suggestions?

I believe that Off Broadway Shoes (click here for locations) carries some shoes up to size 13. Every once in a while I see some on clearance over there.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Don't know if you prefer brick and mortar to online, but both snaz75.com and pierresilber.com have some pretty shoes available in larger sizes. Relatively cheap, too.

Try Nordstrom. Com. ........
    Ladies and gentlemen.
    Take my advce
    Pull down your panties .......
    And slide on the ice!!!!

Value city used to carry 12s but I think they have all left PA.... try Shoe Carnaval..... I know they carry 11s for sure....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Payless shoes always seemed very cheaply made to me. I really like DSW . Google them if you want to find a store. I always look in the clearnce section and they have both 11 & 12

Try Mason's or Masseys online....they have a great selection and brands in 12 and 13

I find Avenue to have a great selection of size twelve shoes and they hold up much better than Payless....I used to be a Payless fan...but now Avenue is my store....and they have been more than friendly!

Sears usually has shoes up to 12. Maybe not in every style, but, might work for you.
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Aspiring girly girl sweetvictoria's Avatar
    I have had luck at Famous Footwear

Aspiring Member
    The most comfortable of heels I have came from Zappos and they are size 12

Muh kisses glad you said that I loathe pay-less shoes I rather get a great shoe reduced than anything pay-less now I know its just fun(dolls) clothes and a hobby but I remember spending tons for my friend to wear for me it was worth it to see them happy.I made the whole look complete

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Zappos.com has a line of lower heels up to size 16.

That sure does limit you. Good news is that the young girls have bigger feet. I saw some 12's at Target the other day.

"Avenue" its a big and tall girls store ,,and i think the sales girls have seen a few cd girls in their time and are very nice ,,also their stock is all in view so you dont need to bother the girls while you try on 14 different pairs ..
    "Girls will be boys ,boys will be girls its a mixed up world its a shook up world" {Kinks}

As a "BBW", Big Beautiful Woman...I have found size 12 Platform pumps at www.torrid.com, fashionable clothes for big girls. They also have a store close to where I work...GOOD LUCK!!!!

onestopplus.com (OPS) carries 12 & 13 w &ww roamans also has a few in large sizes OSP prices are 19.95
    hugs
    Ronda

Silver Member
    Nine West - stores, outlets and web site
    6pm Shoes web site
    Amazon web site
    Zappos web site

I love ninewest heels, although none of the outlets sells anything bigger than a 10. Some of the big cities like DC, LA, NY have shops with a good stock of size 12 and 12W heels, but the best idea is always the website. There is usually always somekind of deal for cheap shipping too (at least the times I buy).

Do have fun!

Hugs
    Natasha

Silver Member
    I was told by Nine West sales person that some stores and outlets are programed to stock larger inventories of size 11s and 12s. Found that to be true. But their web site allows you to search by size and they usually have over 100 different styles listed. They accept returns easily if the shoes do not fit right. Also have many sales, promotionals and bonus points.

Amazon is also good and carries a wide selection of brands. Allows you to search by size. Returns easy if they don't fit.

6pm.com - ditto.

also check barefoottess.com, get on their email list too for sales and first-looks at new shoes.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde