Thread: name finally changed

name finally changed

Hi everyone,ive got to have the best wife in the world a few months ago we were talking about how important it would be to change my name and she understands fully with the most important reason being was I was named after my very abusive father and the fact that im presenting as a woman 100% of the time nowwe knew the cost todo this was 258.00 and we didnt know howlong it would be before we had the money to do it but mentally it was weighing heavy on my heart.in late Febuary we were out in town and she wanted to go to the pawn shop for something I said ok she hates pawn shops ive lost maney tools there anyway she told me to stay in the car as she went in well curiosity got the best of my and I went in and she was at the counter talking to the sales lady and telling her about me the lady was looking at her wedding ring and my wife said to her she needed 258.00 so I could change my name she wanted me to take her maiden name I was in shock had to pick my jaw up from the floor she saw me and motioned me to the counter and interduced me as her husband in makeup and skirt and all we went to the car and handed me the envelope with 258.00 and told me that this was the finall step to bury frank and celabrate the birth of her new husband Kari Lynn Franks I asked her if she was sure she said she wants to have custom MATCHING WEDDING RINGS princes cut I cried she cried we both cried well last week I changed my drivers lisense and today I changed my S.S. card next week my birth cert. will be changed. I have got to have the BEST BEST BEST WIFE in the whole world dont I? this has been a long transition it has taken 9 years from start to finish and when I first told her that I wanted to wear a skirtand she wanted nothing to do with any of this we've made it and I wouldnt trade her for the world so maybe this will help for those of you who are just starting out please be patient and go at her pace and I know how hard that is trust me and love her for every baby step no matter how small it is I love this group so much and I have made friends with a few of you thank you!
    Kari Lynn Franks
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

You really do have a great wife. To go from no wanting anything to do with it to helping you the way she did. That is beyond great. I told my wife in 2005 she accepted me for who I am. Alas we are now separated it has nothing to do with me. My wife has a lot of mental problems and wanted to sort them out on her own. I want to help but I am giving her her space. Kari I wish the best for you and yours TeriAnn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

it´s super great to read a good feeling from a crossdresser! all good for you! big hug from portugal!

Wow. if that doesn't pull at your heart strings....

That is a wonderful story Kari Lynn. I wish you a happy future officially as Kari Lynn Franks. Hugs..Natasha

Congratulations. This is something I have been thinking about. Sometime within (about) the next 2 years I will do the same.

Now I created my Lisa identity 12 years ago. But as things move forward and I need a new name for the rest of my life so I must admit to thinking about alternatives.

So hard to choose, how did you pick your one?

Your wife is one in a million, she is the most precious gem. Do whatever you have to do to get her rings back just as soon as you possibly can, you and they mean the world to her.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Wow!!! I don't know what to say just "WOW"!

hey Lisa my wife picked my name I think it is a beautifull name
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

she has said she doesnt want the old rings back she wants the both of us to have special wedding rings made that match with a princess cut

Then you know what to do.