Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is It Fair To Ask?

Be thankful for the attention.

Hi Teresa I think give your wife the time she wants with you my wife and i had a dadt for nine years i retired and dressed everyday then last May she went on disabilty and was home 24/7 if she went some where i toke her we were together 24/7 i would give anything to have that back i miss her dearly you never know how much time you have with each other get every second that you can with her. Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

Yes, I think it's certainly Fair to ask! For 2 weeks you've abstained and there's 3 whole weeks to go before her vacation ends. Well...in my opinion you've been very accommodating to her thus far and quite frankly it seems reasonable to me that she grant you a few hrs of alone time every few days for the rest of her vacation. By 'alone time' I take it you mean where you can express your feminine self, which includes how you dress yourself of course, in a private space in your house out of sight from her since she objects to hanging out with Teresa. Seems like you love your wife simply by your attitude. It would be great if she conceeds to your needs and gives you her permission. I hope she does, Teresa. Good luck. You have a very respecting attitude towards your wife. That's wonderful of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Babeba View Post
    Teresa,

I think it was about a month ago that your wife (who has known for 15 years) was very upset about you shaving your goatee but started to take some (beginning) steps towards starting to accept. She seems to have made a bit of progress in terms of being able to tolerate knowing you dress, but seemed very insecure about what it would lead to for you.

I have to tell you, sometimes acceptance is a long process and you have got to keep your eye on the prize (you both being happy and okay with the level of dressing).
    Yes, things have worked out quite well since the days of me worrying about the beard issue. Continued open talking has helped. We are in a good DADT relationship, with some boundaries set, which I do not want to break. She is willing to give warning, and not come home to surprise or catch me. Those things are important to me, and shows me that she is willing to give to the best of her ability, considering the strong evangelical background she was brought up in. Even that is changing, as we both are coming to agree that there is some element of brainwashing from that environment. But that is another subject. In all things, I am happy to be in the position that we have very recently found ourselves in. Here's hoping it will last, and be prosperous, or whatever Spock used to say. LOL