Thread: Participating in the June 2012 San Francisco Trans March

Participating in the June 2012 San Francisco Trans March

I had great time joining thousands of other Trans Community participants in the San Francisco June 2012 Trans March. I am center picture wearing the white sun hat. Enjoy! Events like this help to break the primitive mindset about gender expression of self identity. Looking forward to more events like this!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Were there many identifiable Female to Males in the march.
    We seem to forget them in discussions here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It's nice to hear you had a great time at an event that's important to us all! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: