Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question ? Re Friendships

I now have several friends who dress I meet. Some weekly...they are trying hard to corrupt me.

Many of my friends know and many of my clients know also
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I don't have any real time friends. I would like to, but there is no way I could get out dressed and I'm lacking a lot of things to do so. I would love to hang with some sisters.

Real time friends???? Nah, don't have any. . .

But if I did. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Rose View Post
    Do you have real time CD/TS/TG friends?
    Yes

Where you meet up for dressing or coffee and chats.
    Almost anywhere. It depends on who I'm meeting. Some are more comfortable in traditional TG friendly places while others are comfortable in mainstream places. I prefer mainstream places since there are more choices and I like them a better.

Does anyone go to a local group?
    Yes. The River City Gems. Actually, I'm on the board of directors, thus very active in the group.

Or do you solely use web based forums?
    No
    Debby

I don't have any CD friends but would really love to have one or two. I live in south western Ontario Canada, near London Ontario and feel that we must live in a zone that is very dry when it comes to Crossdressers. Please, if there are others in this community, let me know. We could start off by communicating on this forum.
    Lonely, Marcie R.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Sure, quite few actually. In fact almost all of my CDing activity happens by either going over to another CDers house for dinner (my wife and I have several friends who are also "CDing couples") and then there are other single CDing friends that ofter have small group get-togethers at their houses and we get invited to those too. Then of course there is our TG support group the River City Gems. We have least two events per month and my wife and I always go to those as well. So, actually, my online CDing activity is in the minority.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Beautiful Girl to Nikki ♥ Billiebluenose1878 GG's Avatar
    Hiyya ..

Sadly no we dont ...we would love to ... but we dont know anyone around our area in S Wales ..we would be willing to travel ..but we do have a school run so it would limit the distance ... okies .....

Love n hugs Billie + Nikki xxxxx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]To wake up and see SweetNikki i love by my side happy is very special and important to me xxxxx
    In life ... we dont lose friends .... we discover who our real friends really are ....

Cariad a Cwtches xxxxx

Love everyone equally and tolerate all xxxxx

@WelshbirdBillie on Twitter

Due to work pressures and travel our circle of friends has dwindled.
    Before I was married my circle of friends included girls that helped me dress and I had a wider circle that knew nothing of it.
    Now days only a few friends and none know.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have a few online cd'n friends. Only one I've actually gone out with. I'd like to meet more people who share similar interests other than just crossdressing. All my friends know about my cd'n they're all accepting of it and I've even hung with some of them dressed. So its no seceret to anyone.
    Finally got to making a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003854850084

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

If you're gonna add me just give me a heads up on who you are
    please