Thread: Time to enjoy my femininr side!!!

Time to enjoy my feminine side!!!

I am having a wonderful experience at home, while my wife is away for a week. Every morning I get up and remove my lacy satin nightie, go into the washroom, shave, shower and carefully put on my makeup. I then go through all the steps of dressing the woman that lives within my soul. When finished, I admire myself with confidence, and satisfaction, in a large floor to ceiling mirror.

The occasions are quite rare for my wife to be away from home. I take advantage of every moment. I really should explain that my wife is totally unaware of my secret life as "Marcie". She is the type of woman that would disolve our marriage if she ever found out. There certainly would not be a second chance. However this has been my secret for many years. As a sales rep on the road for several years, I had the opportunity to dress when I was out of town. The past few years in retirement have restricted the times when "Marcie" could once again come out.

This evening I plan to take a little trip out in the public for the first time, in just about two years. I still have confidence to blend in with the crowd. Wish me luck, I know this is not the perfect situation, but it is all I have for the present. I love every time that my feminine side comes out into reality.
    Last edited by Marcie R.; 07-02-2012 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Mispelled title

Aspiring Member
    Marcie: Just be careful

Danielle

Hey Marcie - Have fun with your femininer side - just be careful like Danielle sais.
    - BrendaB.

Marcie, enjoy your time enfemme. I would say that the Marcie times are much more enjoyable as they are fewer and farer between now.

BobbieB
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

Platinum Member
    Hi Marcie, I guess that I'm lucky that I'm in a don't ask don't tell kinda thinggie.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

When you take that trip out in public please dress to "blend" and you will be hooked JMHO

I made the trip, out in public. Yesterday was Canada Holiday and all the stores, malls, and other businesses were closed. I found a coffee shop with several people inside, so I bravely ventured in. Much to my satisfaction, I didn't even get nervous and found people just smiled when I caught their eyes. Next stop was a convenience store to pick up a loaf of bread. The young clerk smiled and said, "Have a nice evening Mam' and then he thanked me for coming in. All in all, I would consider my trip out to be a success, and will try it again while the situation is still wonderful.

Good for you Marcie! Glad you had a good time! It's kinda hard to stop when things are going so well! Enjoy! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Marcie, the thing I would worry about is your wife finding traces of makeup, lipstick, wig hair, etc. around the house. Something as simple as lipstick on a coffee cup could bring you down. Or one long hair on the sofa or bathroom floor.

Enjoy yourself but please be careful.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Thank you for the kind advice Linda. I just checked and there was lipstick on the coffee cup. OMG, I really do have to be more careful!!!

Funny how the little things can cause the biggest problems. I think it's time for you to put on the maid outfit and give the house a good cleaning. Kill two birds with one blow.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcie R. View Post
    I really should explain that my wife is totally unaware of my secret life as "Marcie". She is the type of woman that would disolve our marriage if she ever found out. There certainly would not be a second chance. However this has been my secret for many years.
    Hi Marcie,

Not being out to your wife. That'll be just you and, unscientifically, half the CD universe.

Have a nice time, just watch for that door opening when you least expect it. Voila! No secrets

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Glad you are enjoying being yourself Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hi Marcie, Isn't it nice to wake up in a sexy nighty and start your day as the woman who lives inside you. Its even nicer when the "woman" comes out it seems the enjoyment does not stop. As you stated if the SO found out "divorce city would be on the map" for your own sanity and well being "dress down" a day or two before she comes home. You never know when she might surprise you and come home early. BTW, I'm "a little green with envy" with what you are doing.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Banned Read only
    Linda has given you good advice. No matter how successful you have been in the past, hiding your cross dressing forever will be difficult. My wife knows I cross dress when she is a work. Not on a daily basis, but, she makes the assumption I may be en femme. No matter how careful I believe I have been, I've forgotten to put away something: a pair of nylon panties, a red bra, water balloons in the kitchen sink (Yes, those are my breast forms); a hint of eye makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Marcie, the thing I would worry about is your wife finding traces of makeup, lipstick, wig hair, etc. around the house. Something as simple as lipstick on a coffee cup could bring you down. Or one long hair on the sofa or bathroom floor.
    I agree it is best to wind down the activity for a day or two to make sure you have put Marcie away. Clean the dishes. Vacuum the carpets and floors. Clean the bathrooms. Check the car. Make sure there is no vestige of your secret love affair (Marcie) around.

Sometimes it is easier to explain a relationship with Marcie, the other woman composed of human protoplasm than Marcie, the cross dresser.

Marcie. Enjoy every minute of your week. I'm glad the expedition outside was fun.

I too love the rare occasion my wife is out of town. Nothing like the feeling you describe, picking cute lingerie for bedtime, waking up and having a relaxing cup of coffee in a silky robe and slipping on a nice outfit with heels for the day. I haven't had the guts to go out in public, unless you count the backyard with a glass of wine.

I'm jealous and excited for you!