Thread: My Way Of Getting Out

My Way Of Getting Out

Hi, this is my first time posting so hope it shouldn’t be in the intro section. If so, SORRY. But here goes.

First a much potted history. I’ve been crossdressing from a very young age and gone through all the phases. I now ‘underdress 24/7, the minimum being bra, panties and forms. There is no way on earth I would pass if I tied to go out dressed in a feminine way so I have devised a way of doing it.

All the clothes I go out wearing are female clothes but not obviously so. I have bought them carefully so as not to shout out female. This way I can go out knowing that I am dressed enfem and as yet no one has noticed (I think). If anyone was to closely examine what I was wearing they might notice such things as buttons on the wrong side or in one or two cases no fly on the trousers or jeans. But the look I create does not draw attention and as people are usually busy going about their own business I fit in to what is expected.

To give an example, today I went too three stores in Leeds and spent some time in each looking round and purchased a few things (it wasn’t a female shop more household items). I was wearing the following.

White lace bra with forms, white panties, sheer black tights (pantyhose), plain pale green cotton blouse, fem jeans, low heel wedge shoes, small stud earrings, silver charm bracelet and a fem wrist watch, topped off with a small jacket.

I now have quite a few different outfits which I can mix and match. It means I can go out fully dressed. The first time was nerve racking but now I just enjoy myself. I can’t say I haven’t had a few double takes mainly from SAs because that tends to be more up close when you are paying for something but never any bother other than maybe a few sly smiles, and that’s mainly when I’m fem shopping.

I do have lots of really fem clothes and makeup ect, but these are for home use, as I said it would be a monumental challenge for anyone to make me look passable which I do regret, but that’s how life has treated me so I look on the bright side and enjoy what I can.

PS
    Would I have changed this ugly male body if I’d had chance when I was younger?, knowing what I know now, DAMMED RIGHT I WOULD.
    But that’s another story and I’m not sure yet whether I can tell it.

I’m happy to be here among friends, I hope, it gives me a funny feeling to know I can talk to someone.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuremayb View Post

PS
    Would I have changed this ugly male body if I’d had chance when I was younger?, knowing what I know now, DAMMED RIGHT I WOULD.
    But that’s another story and I’m not sure yet whether I can tell it.
    Hey, I love my ugly male body.
    Welcome aboard Unsuremayb, have fun here with us and enjoy

Thera

Platinum Member
    You're doing what works for you and I think that's wonderful. We're all dealt different hands by our genes and life experiences. I'm glad you've found a way to make the most of the situation.

Gold Member
    Welcome to the forum, glad you found us. Sounds like you will fit in here well.
    Rader

Silver Member
    Welcome here to this friendly forum! Your application of dressing in feminine attire in public is interesting, but as you said most others don't notice unless up close. It is always IMO best to try to "blend in" to the surroundings rather than draw attention. Continue to be comfortable and confident in all of your femme adventures. Thanx for sharing and enjoy your stay.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Welcome aboard Unsuremayb. It is wonderful you have found a comfortable way to out dressed enfemme. I have gone out, but am still looking for the comfort zone. You will find a great bunch of girls here to hang out with, and that feeling will get better and better the more you talk. Just jump in and chat with everyone, and above all, have fun.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.