Thread: what a beautiful week.......

what a beautiful week.......

hello everyone, i was lost in space, because i was deep in work, but i have a history i like to share with all you.....

last 2 weeks my wife and her mother travel to medical check down to capital city, and i was left with a lot of bras and panties, i put myself all day long...

but the nicest thing is that i finally decided go to mall to buy a pair of stockings!!!!! .....it was amazing, i am rude face , big body man , and was very funny see the cashier and the packer(an mayor lady) when they watch the stockings pack and my ice face when pay the pack...

i enjoy it very much, i wear them until next day, because i had some things to do in town.. but it was wonderful to re experience my kid´s experience with those stockings..

this 2 weeks become to finish tomorrow, but i did not pass the chance to talk with you about this...

i will come back i hope soon, because my internet is out of order because i did not have money to pay it, so maybe i ´ll be late to conect, but always i have you in my heart, because this is a place when i feel understanded.....

be good, and receive all my lovin´ as some famous group said so...

love you all
    beatriz
    love and kisses for all of you

Hi Beatriz! It's nice you could get out and buy the stockings! Thank you for sharing your story! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: