Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ...and you are?

The latter...and the times when I get to express as female are like having a weight taken off my shoulders...if for just a little while
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -- Mark Twain

Josie on Google Plus

Josie's Flickr Photostream

Dual Spirits (My Blog)

I am really a gurl, I just look like a boy sometime. It may seem like a problem, but I am working on it.

I am just being me when dressed. Whether I am dressed or not I am myself(Contessa Marie H) we have the same brain. When you see me call me Contessa.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

I like being Inge! I do know that she is part of me. So I'd say man and women inside, and more often outside

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    A man with a undeveloped, partail woman, on the inside who is trying very hard to claw her way out and might eventually succeed.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I've know for years that there was a girl inside. I tried desperately to be and accept the so called norms, but in the end the girl inside won. I now spend almost all of my time as a woman and only occasionly will the boy come out, that is to say I still do some work and most customers won't understand, so the boy comes out. Still I can't hardly wait to get home and change back into girl mode, it make me feel so much more of what I am supposed to be from birth. I am so much more myself when Laura is out and about.

I won't say that I'm trapped. Just two sides of the same coin with the choice of being either side.
    Finally got to making a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003854850084

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

If you're gonna add me just give me a heads up on who you are
    please

Quote Originally Posted by KellyJameson View Post

The difference between CD and TS is where you fall on the continuum with the TG continuum made up of any who "bend away" in identity from their biological sex toward it's opposite.
    I call myself a crossdresser however I also consider myself transgender because I don't dress just to get my freak on and such. I've been doing this since I was about 14. I really enjoy being dressed and made up and I love long hair. Painting my nails is awesome - hence my screen name. I love lots of girl clothes but lacy, frilly, large impractical dresses and gowns also make me swoon. There is a woman inside of me and I love her. I also like the man but he still exhibits some female traits. So maybe using the continuum as a guide I may also be a bit TS as I would like to be a woman sometimes and certainly CD as I love to play dress up - even if its just girl jeans and pink t-shirt while I read or do things around the house.

Judging by the responses here there are as many types of people here as there are out in the "regular" world and as such there is no simple answer. We are all who we are and while we all have things in common we have as many things that make us unique.

The fact that we are growing in this together and learning from one another is far more important than the label we may choose or choose not to use.

I wish you all a happy day and hugs all around.
    Many who have spent a lifetime in it can tell us less of love than the child that lost a dog yesterday. -Thornton Wilder, writer (1897-1975)

Victoria Kate. My friends call me Katie.

I dress to blend to the situation I'm in. I feel more female than male and probably come across as an effeminate man since I don't wear a wig going grocery shopping, but do wear some make up, perfume, female pants, shoes and top.

All woman inside here, just now waiting to make the outside match the inside.

-April
    "It's not what you look at that matters, its what you see" - Thoreau

I've never really felt that I was born in the wrong body or anything.

I have a biological male body and socialization. But with a VERY strong feminine side.

Sometimes, I think I have a male brain and a female soul... though I'm not REALLY sure what that means.

I think I express the sentiments of Mira in post #61.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm 'trans-personality'!

My mind sees me as both male and female. My body is mostly male, apart from not being very hairy at all.

I can be female 'thinking', even when I'm in male clothes, and given the choice I'd be female most of the time. However there is still a strong male part to me, that comes out whenever a husband or father figure is needed in the house.

I know I was born male, and I'm pretty sure I'll die male. In the meantime I'll just keep enjoying the best of both worlds

PS. I'm happier in my female role though!

ohh just a crossdresser, i do like the buzz of wearing sexy underclothes, and maids outfit, and heels, and toenail polish, and wig, and makeup, and ohh i don't know !!??