Thread: so unfair!

so unfair!

My fav look is black tights and denim shorts, i dream about being able to go out in this look and no one care

Today my sister is wearing black tights and denim shorts. she never usually wears tights but today she is...... why can i not wear them like she does

so unfair

Hell I wear um with capris ,, Just start out with black tube socks an get em prime ,,, An the ease into it slowly ,,, Long shorts black socks,,, Then shorter shorts thinner socks,,, Then short shorts an black tights , Problem solved ,,, Anything else ya need ? Im pretty busy with other costumers ya know ,,, LOL....
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

You can if you really want to!!!!! Just be careful as to where you go.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Follow your dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktights View Post
    My fav look is black tights and denim shorts, i dream about being able to go out in this look and no one care
    Today my sister is wearing black tights and denim shorts. she never usually wears tights but today she is...... why can i not wear them like she does
    so unfair
    Yes the world is unfair. At times unfair to males but also unfair to women too. Just depends on the topic: clothing against men but, for example, fair salaries against women. Win some lose some.

And of course there's no criminal law against you wearing black tights with anything...

Life is unfair, but this unfair is partly in your mind. You can wear what you like as long as you cover the parts required by law. You sound young, but know that the clothes and the stigma that you believe goes with them are made mostly by males who somehow believe the clothes saps your manhood and makes you weak (like Kryptonite). Maybe it is time to talk to your sister? and mother, and whoever. Life is unfair. It is also too short to miss being happy
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

This is a recurring theme for me too these days. It never bothered me before but just recently I have really been feeling pangs of envy when i see a nicely dressed woman as I want to be beautiful like that too. However I realise that feeling could be the same for a lot of GGs too. We all miss looking like what could have when we were younger. But I realise I can dress like that (maybe not turn as beautiful), but there is no law against it, the reason I do not is of my own, my own fear of what society expects - no one else is really preventing me. The same internal struggle continues......

Quote Originally Posted by Jill Devine View Post
    Yes the world is unfair. At times unfair to males but also unfair to women too. Just depends on the topic: clothing against men but, for example, fair salaries against women. Win some lose some.
    Sorry to drop by but, Jill, you made me wonder about a whole lot of unjust situations I have never thought about. Wonderful reply, in the end . . . who losses?
    Joana, proudly cross dressed.

Platinum Member
    H BT, So who told you that you couldn't wear them with denim shorts ???
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Yes, life can be unfair. Of course, some people will say, technically speaking, no one is stopping you from wearing whatever you want to ... but if we do want to wear what we really want to (especially if you blend masculine and feminine signals together) people get upset. A lot of people are not comfortable with that type of presentation.

All of our lives we have been surrounded by subtle and not so subtle hints and statements that say "This is for boys and this is for girls", and "boys do not do this", and "only girls wear this or that". etc, etc. We live in a rigid bi-gendered world and people make judgments about us based upon society's gender behavior expectations, which in turn make most people feel shy or even embarrassed (at first). So when folks say "it's not fair" and "I wish I could wear (insert item)" IMHO they are actually speaking the truth and there is a minor risk in wearing anything you like.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Life is what you make it! Wear what you want when you want where you want! I do! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I agree about the unfairness of it all. I feel that way about nail polish. After going out dressed I have to destroy ten perfectly polished nails where if I were a GG I would have my friends admiring them at work the next day! It really hurts when I have to do that.

I don't have a perfect solution, but sometimes you can have some fun in drab. Wear something borderline, like Capris. Wear clear nail polish. Buy male-mode clothes like jeans from the female side of the store. Of course your underwear choices are not limited at all.

Have fun with what you can, survive where you can't have fun.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I think you are young enough to ask your sister for help.
    Confide in her some of your desires.
    One thing that opened the flood gates for me was to say to an older woman friend who said she wore falsies.
    "You wear falsies? I wonder what they would do for me"?
    Should never? have said it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    seems to me that you can. Its up to you.