Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Halloween costume idea!

I think it will be fun! I don't plan on being at a door handing out candy to kids as I will take my kids out first. This whole idea is for hanging out at a family party or something later. Kind of an easy way to break the ice for those who don't know what I do too.....
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

......This July Right ?.......

Quote Originally Posted by Joann Smith View Post
    ......This July Right ?.......
    Yes, but closet CDs or TGs (like myself) live for halloween, right? A chance to dress up without awful scathing looks lol

I love Halloween
    My first time going out in femm was like most on Halloween.
    I went to a every day bars party as Monica Lewinsky.
    And got 1st place for best female costume. That was the bigest confdins boost I could have ever got.
    Wish I still looked that good.
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692

I love the Peach idea, very creative. When my wife was alive she called Halloween my day to dress (only time she'd let me out). I've dressed normal fem and as a character for work (hippie chick, and Mimi and once the girls on my job dressed me as the retired office mgr). As a character you can deflect if you're closeted but want to have some fun.
    As far as giving out candy, I don't see a problem or anything wrong with it. Kids travel in groups, many parents around and most of all they aren't coming into your home.
    By dressing on Halloween I realized that I enjoyed going out as Nikki and encouraged me to go out, and come out to others.
    Last edited by Nikki A.; 07-07-2012 at 09:23 PM.

Jen, sounds like a fun time, special with your SO also dressing up. My first time out at halloween was dress as a cheerleader, bad thing it was only 20 out that night when i was walking my kids around, had one lady come out andtold me i need some candy too, and it made her day to see a guy dress up with(quote)taking her kids to get candy. Can't wait to see thepictures in the fall of you and yours having fun. hugs
    Last edited by stacycoral; 07-07-2012 at 09:53 PM.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Dress at Halloween 2 or 3 times and handed out candy. My neighbors weren't weird'd out by it at all. They all thought it was funny. The little girls ping'd me being a man first. The boys weren't as sharp.lol