Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best purchase and worst !! Come on don't be shy !

My best is one of my wigs; the worst is one of my wigs. Diva Vs deviant!
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

My best is probably my wig.

My worst... well, I have a million pieces from Value Village that don't match with anything I own.

Aspiring Member
    Best purchase bra from Victorias Secret. Worst? Not sure. Alot of things did not work out, but that is part of the process. Probably the heeled sandals that really weren't heeled high enough.

Smile

When I first got out of the service and started 'shopping' again I bought what I thought was a pink skirt. While looking at it and buying it I never really looked at it that close (I was VERY nervous). I was very much dismayed when I went to put it on for the very first time to discover I had bought a culotte! I was basically out of money at that time and much too frightened to take it back and exchange it for something else. Times change and I laugh at that little episode now.

The long lacy wedding dress ranks up high. The thrift store girl helped me zip it up. And of course, the breast forms are really nice.

Worst was a costime-quality blond wig during a Halloween sale. Yuck.

my best purchase - i would have said breast forms until i bought an A cup bra so i can wear a bra without forms. Worst purchase was my first pair of shoes. These were a 4 inch heel. I did try them on in the store. As I wore them for a couple of hours, my feet hurt. 4 inch heels really do not go with the normal causual look. so my next pair was 2 to 2.5 inch heels then flats. I wear these much more --- i remain closeted except to my wife.
    JC

the guy that plays dress up and that has the best wife in the world!

Best: my Ros Hommorson shoes. So comfortable and smart looking, I can wear them all day, small heel buts that's ok.

Worst: Perhaps most frustrating, my red jersey dress. When I saw it in the window I fell in love with it. Bought it and put it on.
    Fitted me like a glove ...... except for the length, bottom of my bum shows nicely.
    I still have it, look at it longingly in my wardrobe and I keep looking for one just like it, only 3-6 inches longer

My best would be my breast forms and my leather and rhinestone collar, their kinda equal in importance. The worst would be everything I've bought that doesn't fit.

Well I'll start with my worst I think, as that'll be easier. I had a major attack of the pink fog during my first year of uni and got a bus into the city centre so I could indulge. I ended up in debenhams and walked out with 3 prom dresses - I don't know what the person who served me must've thought! Anyway, I was disappointed with all 3 but the worst was a pink one which had no straps which made it a pain to try and wear. On top of this it creased really easily and I just didn't like how it looked on.

Best purchase? It's hard to say really, but possibly one of my very first ones. I still love the first dress that I bought and the second is wonderful too. More recently I've been buying online which has also been a great success - it'd be hard to choose just one item as my best purchase I think!

Silver Member
    Worst was when I was on a trip and decided to buy "good" makeup and spent most of my cash without realizing it. Then didn't have enough to buy a dress so I couldn't go out.

Best, wow several things, probably a yellow full skirted shirtwaist dress that I wore with petticoats to go to a sockhop. It was really cool because you could see my bra and slip lines through it, and when I whirled around the petticoats showed. Riding in the car the petticoats held the dress up and showed.

Best purchase - possibly my first pair of Wolford's.
    Worst purchase - possibly the "liquid" leggings that looked amazing on the model and horrible on me. The upside is that they look pretty good on the wife.

seductively seductive Cassandra86's Avatar
    The best was my wig! Never been more happy in my life. I like it cus it came with removable highlights in all colors and looks so natural

Worst is probably lip plumping lipstick omg like it burned so bad and was totally the wrong color!
    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genuine and its better to be absolutely ridiculous then absolutely boring...Marilyn Monroe

Best..... my current Dr and therapist... worst.... ex wife... she screwed me for life in the relationship department

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    The worst has to be the shoes that were cute, fit and were comfortable on the carpet at home, but tore my feet up on the sidewalk the first time I wore them out of the house. The best was going to be wig, or forms, or corset, but it turns out it was probably the vacation I took my wife on after she discovered and then accepted my crossdressing.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

the only thing i have bought was breast forms a couple years ago.. sadly i threw them out a couple months after...wish i hadnt...cant remember why i did either.

This may sound a little crazy but my best purchase was a garter belt with stockings, as far as i could remember i always wanted to see how a real garter belt and stockings felt like. WOW well worth it. My worst was a wrap around dress that i couldn't wait to get home and try it on and my arms wouldn't fit through the sleeve's. What a bummer.

Best would be a pair of black leather-look pumps with 4" spike heels. Got them from Target for less than $30, the fit is perfect, and they are comfortable to walk in.

Worst would be a satin and lace teddy that I got years ago. Don't remember what store or how much I paid, but the size turned out to be way too big.

My best purchase has to be my wig. It flows and the color and style are perfect with my skin tone. Worst... Hmmm... Spray tan. Yecch! What a mess! Lol
    ” I'm hell on heels, say what you will ”

worst a wedding dress too small for me.

Best a square dance cowgirl skirt with a ruffled petticoat that adds lots of volume and makes it move very sensuously

Best:
    1. My makeover and photo shoot with Amanda. See my profile pic (not my avatar cartoon).
    2. A silver/grey cocktail dres the SA in DressBarn talked me into. I figured that she was making her quota for the week, but the store was closing, so I bought it. She was right. It was made for me.
    3. A Sofia Vegara clubbing dress, black, with a ruched hem for $4.49 from the sale rack at K-Mart. It looked very sexy, even on me.
    Worst:
    1. Female Woman Marines skirt and blouse in size 14. The fit like an 8. I re-sold them on eBay for a profit.
    2. These hot pink leather pants that I got on eBay
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

best: my first wig.
    worst: my last wig...

Best buy, lovely pair leather knee high boots.
    Worst buy, what I thought was a nice mini stretch skirt and turned out to be a boob tube. In my defence, grabbed it in a rush and soon as I got it home realised my mistake.
    Samantha xx

One day I will think of something profound to write here!!!!!!!!!!