Thread: What direction do I take ?

Question What direction do I take ?

Hi All,

I am quite new here.

I have been confused about who I really am. I have always had the desire to be a girl since young (I dont know why), but it's been there for the past few years. I initally started crossdressing when I was 12 and stopped at 13, then at 18 every now and then. I have never crossdressed since then, but it has been on my mind for the last 7 years or so with a burning desire.

So, I broke the ice months ago and made an online order for various girly items. As a matter of fact, I went full on top (wig) to bottom (stilletoes that feet my feet -so happy !) to match with a gorgeous cream tube dress Since then I have purchased endless dresses, high heels, make up, etc.

Although I might have come to realise that I can have a fem attitude, but once I was fully dressed up I had the wildest moments in my head- i.e. I would totally be submissive only to be with a straight man and can only fantasise this each time I am dressed.

I think the actual matter of fact is that I am possibly a gay crossdresser, but is this normal for cd's or just me? What's strange in a good way is that I feel really comfortable and confident this way .

I was recently started dating a guy and my first date was last Saturday . It was the good butterflies I had when I was with him; but I did not want to rush into anything physical

According to him its his Birthday this Sunday. Obviously, I don't want to rush into 'that' as a present and neither do I feel totally ready. But do you think he will be expecting the treat? Is he being honest?

Should I need to stand back and see what's happening, I feel it's coming all to fast

Any advice would be great

Thanks in advance

Neesha,
    xx

Guys are guys Hon. As women, we have to keep them straight.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

He knows you crossdress? You corssdressed onb your date? Crossdressing and sexual preference are two totally different things... Imho. In your dreams your with a straight male... But in reality your not... Unless your that passable.... Lol.

And welcome to the forum!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

He knows that I crossdress and is completely ok with it and wants to try.

I think Kate is right .

He wants to try..... Crosdsdressing too? Lol.

Kates always right!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Yes Kate is always right and so is Karren, albeit with a certain flair for cynisism and sarcasm. Does he want to try your relationship or crossdressing?
    I want to be this girl!

Not not crossdressing but a crossdresser...hope I'm clearer

In response to Sandra, our relationship.

Platinum Member
    do not feel any obligation to provide this guy with a birthday present. You've only started dating. Get to know him better, and get to know yourself better before you commit to anything.

Since you are a girl, you know that girls don't put out just because a guy asks them to. How you handle that personally is up to you. we all have our line in the sand so to speak. Just because you CAN doesn't mean you should.

I don't always agree with old adages but you want a relationship so the old saying "men won't buy the cow if the get the milk for free" fits here. In my experience, most men who date CD's are not looking for a long term relationship, they want a little something something right now and then they are gone (in my experience if they don't get the something something they are gone too). You are very new to all this and you are having a good time, do not go over the cliff just because it seems fun.

Its his birthday? A nice card and dinner would be good enough. If he likes you he will wait.

OMG now I am even sounding like a soccer mom
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Thanks all for your advice lots of different viewpoints I am hearing.

Silver Member
    Welcome here Neesha! Please SLOW DOWN! You are moving TOO fast to enjoy your own life! Your BF may be someone that is fun to be with now, but can also give you alot of trouble, grief, and be gone out of your life in an instant! Get to know yourself and your dreams/ambitions first BEFORE sharing/giving yourself to another!

It really doesn't matter what he exspects! What matters is weather you are ready! Remember the dicisions you make today you must sleep with tonight! Never hurry into anything your not sure of! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Hi Neesha,

Back in the day I dated some men becausa I thought it was what I should do
    As a woman but was not my thing.
    Like everyone els said take it slow be sour it's what you really want.
    P.S. Remimber men are really pigs and will lay to get what they want lol
    Love Ashley D.

Quote Originally Posted by Neesha View Post
    He knows that I crossdress and is completely ok with it and wants to try.
    It's not uncommon for CDers to be attracted to each other. As to the intimacy, you should follow the same rules of engagement as you would with anyone else. If you're ready, enjoy! If not, wait until you are.
    Reine

Neesha, I did exactly what you are doing. Had desires all my life, then bought all the girlie things. After I got a look at myself completely dolled up from head to toe I thought I had to fulfill all those fantasies. I wanted a man and right now! The high I was in from dressing made me do and think a lot of things that turned out to false feelings. I found out I really didn't want a man for the reasons I thought I did. There was no attraction and most physical contact felt awkward and not very stimulating. The high made me think even that maybe I should be woman etc.

Just giving you a heads up. Your mileage may vary of course. I don't regret the experimentation for a minute, but thinking back I should have had a better handle on my feelings before I jumped into anything. The "Pink Fog" has been mentioned on a couple of recent threads and I was in that fog when I acted on my desires.

no gift is necessary but i bet he wouldn't mind your company that day. or you could just let hi have a day to himself. its a no pressure situation so just go with what feels ok. as long as you have a good time all is well.

Aspiring Member
    I have to agree with Reine. If it feels good, do it.
    It isn't just about what he wants, it's what you want too.
    Just be careful out there.

You need to please yourself, not him. If you are not ready, tell him so when you see him next. What you do with your body is entirely up to you and you alone. No one should have the power to ask you to do something you are not ready to do. Keep the head clear.