Thread: An incresable first for me

An incresable first for me

WOW!!!! i'm still in shock that i've actually done it. The it i'm talking about is wearing a bra and forms at work most the day. Here is how it happened the company I work for warehouses product for a large compay in another state. They rent our warehouse space and we process and ship the product for them. Now we were getting tight on space so the owner bought another building for overflow it's a 20 minute drive from where we are so as head forklift operater I get to go to the new building to pull and process the product down there. I am there by myself no human contact until truck drivers show up to pick up loads now you get why I could only wear them for most of the day. To insure that I wouldn't be caught by anyone just walking in I kept the entire building locked as i'm there solo I do this all the time for secureity.

Ok on to the fun stuff oh what a feeling to have your boobs bounce while driving a forklift. I've always wanted to find out about how I would be able to still drive the lift with big boobs quite well actually it wasn't a problem. I went out back for break where noone could see me with them is also even went to the pallet shed that was so risky someone could've seen me made it all the more fun for me. Well I did have an unexpected visitor the guy from the fire extinguisher company came to return a few and hang some new ones that ended my fun for a time. As soon as he was gone I put them back on til the last pick up driver showed up.

I was just bursting to tell someone about my adventure. Have a Happy Fourth of July everyone

ttfn

Thats supposed to be incredable in the title sorry finger slipped didn't see it til after I posted and ya can't edit the title for some reason.
    Last edited by bredalee25; 07-04-2012 at 06:52 AM.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

I'm so happy for you. That must have been so exhilerating for you. Hopefully you get to have more days like that in the future. It is a great feeling to experience your boobs bouncing for the first time.

Good for you girl! Sounds like a lot of ''bouncing'' fun! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Also have driven a forklift, but with no forms. Can see how you would feel!!!! No suspension lots of bouncing= feelin good.LOL

BobbieB
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

In a nearby city, there are some old, historic streets paved with the original bricks, potholes and everything. You should drive down one of these with forms!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

You mention the risky behavior being part of the allure, going out back for a break and/or going to the pallet shed. I'm sure you were well prepared in the unlikely event you would have been caught, right?
    Last edited by Sara Jessica; 07-04-2012 at 08:46 AM.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Are there any internal security cameras in the warehouse?

And, just for your safety, is anyone checking in to ensure you are not injured and safe through out the day?

I bet the day is just awesome that way!

Cheers,
    Sam.

Sounds like a great time! Enjoy it while you can. And be safe!

Erin
    "Never explain- Your friends don't need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway"

"It's Never too late to have a Happy Childhood!"

"I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt

First off sarah to answer your question NO I wasn't prepared if I were to be caught figured i'd just look at them and see how long it took for them to realize they were looking at a guy with big boobs.

As for your questions Sam no security camera's yet they're forth coming in the near future. People call on the phone to give me updates on trucks arriving and now that the net is up I can check emails for pending orders in my building.

Oh yes it was an awesome day
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Wonderful day. shame what technology and security can do to great gig. Hope you get to enjoy some more times like this. Cant get too much girl time.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25 View Post
    First off sarah to answer your question NO I wasn't prepared if I were to be caught figured i'd just look at them and see how long it took for them to realize they were looking at a guy with big boobs.
    This is precisely my point.

Any time behavior such as this is taken out of the home, there is always a chance of discovery. No matter how small that chance may seem, it would be foolish to think getting "caught" is impossible.

So I'm assuming you wouldn't be all good with outing yourself given how stealthy you were trying to be at your place of employment. Decisions such as this should be considered in terms of risk versus reward. Your reward is clearly stated, that you got one heck of a kick out of running around your warehouse with "bouncing boobs". The question you need to ask yourself is whether doing this again is worth the risk, however slight that it may be, that you could be discovered and as such, be outed to your entire company. Imagine having to confront that situation.

Besides, who says they already don't have cameras installed???
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Pretty cool feeling Bren. I'll modify an old joke for this. Q: "What is the difference between a crossdresser wearing breast forms on a H-Lo(fork lift) and a sewing machine?" A: 'The sewing machine only has one "bobbin'". Enjoy Bren.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    This is precisely my point.

Any time behavior such as this is taken out of the home, there is always a chance of discovery. No matter how small that chance may seem, it would be foolish to think getting "caught" is impossible.

So I'm assuming you wouldn't be all good with outing yourself given how stealthy you were trying to be at your place of employment. Decisions such as this should be considered in terms of risk versus reward. Your reward is clearly stated, that you got one heck of a kick out of running around your warehouse with "bouncing boobs". The question you need to ask yourself is whether doing this again is worth the risk, however slight that it may be, that you could be discovered and as such, be outed to your entire company. Imagine having to confront that situation.

Besides, who says they already don't have cameras installed???
    Ok Sarah here is a little background on my current situation. My wonderful wife knows and accepts my feminine side that being said she works with me at the same company. So if I got caught it would most likely be by her she would be the one they'd send to assist me in preping a large order. The crazy thing about this is that my exgf also used to work with me she has since left the company. My wife told me one day the ex told everyone in the production room that she caught me wearing a dress but what the ex didn't tell them was that she insisted on my wearing girly clothes when we had sex so the ex could fantisize about being with another woman. So Sarah my point is this if she did tell everyone about my dressing then not one word was ever said to me by anyone so i'm not to worried about damage control at this point.

Ok to address your other concern about the security cameras. They wouldn't be installed without my knowing i've been with this company for almost 12 years and hold the position of warehouse supervisor. I would be involved in where to place the cameras and what view they should have.

I hope you feel better now Sarah I thank you so very much for your concern for me.

ttfn
    Last edited by bredalee25; 07-05-2012 at 09:49 PM.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Hi Brenda, I can most assuredly identify with what you say and how you feel. Whenever I went on business trips that required me to drive I would not only wear my forms (full C cup) but also pantyhose and panties under my Male (UGH UGH UGH) clothes. I have done this so often that it almost comes down to second nature doing this.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25 View Post
    Ok Sarah here is a little background on my current situation...
    You described taking so much care to ensure you were being stealthy, yet apparently everyone already knows. You should just wear what you wish every day.

Brenda have fun for as long as you can enjoy Hug Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    You described taking so much care to ensure you were being stealthy, yet apparently everyone already knows. You should just wear what you wish every day.
    I was being stealthy so the truck drivers who don't know wouldn't find out. As for wearing what I want to everyday thats not gonna happen we're required to wear a uniform. What I wear ubderneath however is my choice that's been panties 24/7 for the last four years and in the winter when i've got more layers to keep warm it's bra and panties no forms though. That was the first part of my original post the forms.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Bouncy, bouncy. Bobble and swing. Watch out for that one big bump. And make absolutely sure you are wearing a good bra. Elastic fails. Spandex relaxes. Shoulder straps don't last forever, you know.

Platinum Member
    Hi Brenda, Kinda been there and done that when I was the only one there on the week end.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Thanks to everone who took the time to reply. Especially Sarah you're so sweet to worry about me. In all I had the time of my life doing this and reading all the comments.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda