Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have this wild dream often!

Jilleanne, another one of my dreams is being abducted by aliens. They run me through their advance technology and determine that I should have being born a female. They used their advance technology and total transform me. Then they give me the option to stay like this or to change back. Then I wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by namewitheld33 View Post
    I often dream about going on a date with a guy, pretending to be his girlfriend. I am not sure if it only happens to me or are there others here who also have these kind of crazy thoughts. Or is it even crazy? I don't why I often fantasize about this. In fact, whenever I see a pretty lady out in the public with her boyfriend, I never feel "Wish I was in the guy's shoes!" What actually crosses my mind is wish I was that lady. I am hoping that somebody else here can add some insightful comment on this topic.
    Actually had this dream many years ago , I was a girl in college ,a female friend and I meet a couple of guys at a lake somewhere and she leaves with one guy and I stay with the other, he promptly starts making out with me ,I was wearing a short demin skirt,and he started to have sex with me, and my feelings in the dream were embarasment that me was looking up my skirt. Upon waking I was shocked that I had dreamed myself as a girl and had these feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Prissy Girl View Post
    I've just had a new fantasy, if I had a Genie in a bottle like a young Barbara Eden I would get her to make me over every 6 hours and I'll keep dreaming about the rest of the stuff we could do!
    I'll take any 'any' barbara Eden please?

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    According to the MUFON that's a common "dream" that people who have been abducted report! have any missing time?
    We are looking into that now.
    We sent the cheque last Monday. We'll look into that.
    I'll have someone look into that right away.
    Didn't you call last week about that? I'll have someone look into that immediately.
    We value your business, can you hold until you turn red, er......we look into that?
    You look verrrry familiar!!! Hmmmmmmm. When I mention the word "red", what comes to your mind? Keep your eyes on the red watch.
    Last edited by jillleanne; 07-29-2012 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sherib View Post
    Jilleanne, another one of my dreams is being abducted by aliens. They run me through their advance technology and determine that I should have being born a female. They used their advance technology and total transform me. Then they give me the option to stay like this or to change back. Then I wake up.
    Are you or have you ever been a member in good standing of the MUFON? You may want to converse with Karren on this one. Can you hold and I'll transfer you immediately. Now where is that little red button that says, TFR? Hmmmmmmmm.......things that make you say........ hmmmmmmmmm.

I've had dreams about men and women. But just before I go down on them I get woken up by somthing stupid like the alarm clock, the dog, the wife, the kids. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by jillleanne View Post
    Are you or have you ever been a member in good standing of the MUFON? You may want to converse with Karren on this one. Can you hold and I'll transfer you immediately. Now where is that little red button that says, TFR? Hmmmmmmmm.......things that make you say........ hmmmmmmmmm.
    That's part of the dream too. I'm allowed to go out in public to see how I like being female but when I get back to the aliens, no time has gone by. I'm glad I'm not only the weird one. LOL

To my shame and excitement, I have actually had the ” rape fantasy” dream. Walking along, not en femme but actually a woman, pulled into a dark alley and forced. I woke up feeling embarrassed, humiliated, and aroused as hell! Weird, huh?
    ” I'm hell on heels, say what you will ”

I daydream about that quite a lot, actually. When I'm in fem mode (which unfortunately is just panties and bras at the moment), I really want to be with a man. However, I'm not really "attracted" to men per se. I think I'm more interested in enjoying what's between their legs. I haven't acted on it yet (lots of online chats, email exchanges and even some phone sex years ago) but if I get heavier into CD'ing, I think it might happen.