Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $$$ Cost of Sexual Reassignment Surgery $$$

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    You know, we've been round and round about this in the past. The answer is that those who have to transition always find a way, and those who are content to wait, wait.

Those who actually transition do so not because they WANT to, they do so because they HAVE to.

S
    That is so perfectly and succinctly said Stephanie. Thank you
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pamela_a View Post
    That is so perfectly and succinctly said Stephanie. Thank you
    I agree. But then this is going to start a fight because someone will say "Well, I have to transition but I can't... blah blah, post-op elitism... yadda yadda..." and in a couple days... thread closed *sigh*

Well, over the course of a lifetime, you go through a number of cars. Eventually, they all turn into rust-buckets. Using the equivalent of one of those car purchase/pay cycles for a life-changing event with long-lasting effects seems to me to be a good investment.

I can drive my car for a few more years and put the money where it's best.

-stephani