Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife did something Awsome

Banned Read only

Wife did something Awsome

As some of you may know about my wife and I. We have had so many up and downs with me becoming Tara. For many months I couldn’t be Tara for almost a year. On memorial weekend, She talked to me and wanted me to be Tara again. I was Tara the whole weekend. She bought me some sexy pink lacy panties for my birthday. And 3 weeks ago, she bought me some more beautiful pink lacy see through panties and gave them to me when she picked me up at my work, my car was in the shop. She also bought me a bra I had put on my ‘watch list’ on eBay after I had gone to bed. She left the printed receipt out for me to see when I woke up. As I said in an earlier post of mine that she now put a new clean pair in my bathroom for me to wear each day. When I get up in the mornings, there hangs her panty of choice for me to wear to work for that day. It is such a good feeling. She says that I am a much calmer state of mind like that.

So yesterday while I was on my way home from work, she called me and said she was at the mall at J.C. Penny’s and was sending me some pics of some dresses. I had NO idea she was planning on doing this at all! She is not at all a shopping mall type of woman, she hardly ever goes there. I told her that I loved them. Well she bought me 5 brand new dresses and one sexy animal printed blouse.
    Well when she got them home, I could hardly wait to put them on. I did my shower and washed away all the maleness, and as she was in the party room listening to music, I was all done and proceeded to put on the first dress. I loved the look of it, but I just couldn’t get the back zipper up. It turned out that the dress was just a little too small. So I tried the other four dresses, and they were all just a tad too small as well. She meant well, and I love her so much for these wonderful gifts she has given to me. She and Tara made some good love last night. She suggested later that we can return these dresses and get the right sizes today. Oh my, could a gurl like me ask for anything better?. Last month we had an appointment with a wig salon, but we had to call and cancel because all of our neighbors were all outside and we couldn’t get out of the house without me being seen. I do tell her from time to time, that I am so lucky to have her, and for her to be accepting and understanding about this side of me. I spoke of how so many like me dream of having a wife like her that is accepting of people like me. For a while there we did have a lot of problems by way of Tara, but we both have made a lot of progress in our marriage where Tara can fit in now. I am so much calmer nowadays. Hard times don’t hurt as much as they used to. We’re about to head out and do some exchanges on those five dresses. She is a wonderful wife.
    Love & Peace…………….Tara
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 07-07-2012 at 01:05 PM.

that is so great !!! have fun !!!!

Great news! I hope you both continue to share in each other's growth and understanding!
    [SIZE="3"]Dana Rachael Stevens

The person I have always wanted to be, is within me!
    [/SIZE]

That sounds amazing you lucky girl!!!!
    man i feel like a woman

Sounds to me that someone needs to get a garage built ,,lol,, So u can leave without being seen ,, Or just do what I did ,,MOVE ,,,, An DONT TALK to your nieghbers at all !! Dont know um an dont want to !!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

That is a beautiful story! You must do something nice for her now! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

What a beautiful story Tara. I am happy for you. But you got me thinking... We don't just get lucky and find such a loving, accepting and understanding women to share life with. We have to do things for her and earn her being so beautiful to us. No doubt you know this and have done your part to deserve such love.

well it is nice that you got some new dresses anyway,sounds great Tara that you too get some great girl time together, hugs
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    I remember reading of your frustrations of the years. I am happy things are looking up for you. Yes, to have a supportive wife is a rare occurrence. Hold her close to you.

Platinum Member
    Hi Tara, You are sure one lucky lady.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    Great news, Tara! Its been a process, but clearly your wife sees a real value in having Tara as part of your life together.

I bet it's that "party room" you have in your house. If everyone had such a room, maybe there would be less spousal angst when it comes to this TG thing.

Seriously, it sounds as if progress has been made and more importantly, that you two are happy.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Gold Member
    You are a lucky person; Now make sure you get a little something special just for her.
    Rader

This is a nice turn of events. It's nice to see you happy again. This TG stuff can be difficult for our SO's at times.

That's great! I'm really happy for you!

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Great story, Tara! Congrats, this is inspiring stuff for those of us hoping for anything close to your success.

Tara,

That's fabulous to hear. Sounds like a huge turn around and plenty of great opportunities in your future.

All the best,
    Bree

That is great news! Next step is for you to do something equally thoughtful for your wife!

Regarding the neighbors, hedges work wonders, but fences grow faster. Tinted windows in the car work too if they are legal in your state.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    You are a lucky person; Now make sure you get a little something special just for her.
    Rader
    I totally agree with Rader on this one as it will only enhance your relationship.
    Find out what her little heart desires first.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes, little things mean alot for both.. Send her some flowers!!!! Wifes like that. LOL

BobbieB
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

Definatly sounds like time to do something egually nice for your wife Tara, and Yes, I agree, you do have one in a million.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Tara:

It's great to have a spouse who supports you ( I know, I have one too). I wonder however at the five new dresses all a bit too small. Is there a possibility she's hinting that you need to lose a few????

Anyway congratulations
    Danielle

Gold Member
    It is great to see that you are getting this acceptance Tara. As the others say, take care of her. And remember, there are ups and downs in all of our lives. So if it seems that her acceptance curtails a little, be patient and understanding as we don't all have the same attitude day after day. It gets easy to try and read into these types of changes and it really is just how we all are in life.

Freaking awsome ....Love reading post like this....and piss on the neighbors yall married and if the wife is good with Tara.. everybody else can bite rocks...

It's always good when hear a happy story. It's not everyday you hear a story of a wife doing a 360 and changing her mind. I hope it all works out, you sound very excited, i would be too.