Thread: Weekend Activities

Silver Member

Smile Weekend Activities

Well i had my hair styled twice over the weekend and got a MAC makeover as well as shopping at Kohl's. Saturday I wore a light floral maxi skirt and babydoll styled top. Sunday I went with longish tan capris and a purple tee.
    Both salon visits were fun and different. The first was at what I thought might be a bit of a pretentious salon but they were so fun and friendly and Sarah did what they called a Marilyn Monroe set which came out wonderful. The owner was beautiful and so nice. She thanked me for coming in and hoped to see me again.
    Sunday I had another wig styled with hot rollers and got big bouncy sexy waves at a new different place. The assistant who set my hair was so cute and really skilled.
    The MAC makeover in Nordstrom's was on a wim and Tiffany made me look gorgeous. The best was when she said my foundation/concealer was fine and said she would just do my eyes differently for fun.

Sara you are having tooo much fun! REALLY SOUNDS GREAT! Just remember girl YOU are worth it! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    Great way to spend a weekend, Sara! I'm glad you had such a great time!

Yes, congrats on a great weekend!!!

BobbieB
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.