Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wife did something Awsome

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Gee View Post
    Hi Tara:

It's great to have a spouse who supports you ( I know, I have one too). I wonder however at the five new dresses all a bit too small. Is there a possibility she's hinting that you need to lose a few????

Anyway congratulations
    Danielle
    QUOTE=Danielle Gee;2895773]Hi Tara:

ha ha Danielle, you're so cool. I was a little frustrated when all the 5 new dressses that I tried on were a little small. So we put them all back in the bag along with the hangers, and we left them hanging in the pool room, to get a refund later. But today I took her to see the movie "Magic Mike", she loved looking at those buff hunks doing all their dances. She loved the movie, heck, I did too. After the movie was over, we looked at the audience, and it turned out that I was the only male in the theater, wow. So many women of all ages came in groups to see this movie. They did show a lot of skin and dressing room stuff, I'm so glad that my wife enjoyed it so much.
    After the movie, she asked, "do you want to go by belk's and look at dresses?", Well you know how we are, ??"of course, I'd love to", I said. So we did 2 more hours of shopping for dresses, skirts and blouses, oh my. I mean "OH MY", Just when we had a large handful of crossdresser goodies, we were on our way to check out, and we would stop and see something else very pretty, and we'd pick it up too. We are just getting me ready for SCC in Atlanta, for the third week of September. We both don't want to send me down there with limited girl stuff, yes unh hunh, I know that I am so blessed to have her as my precious wife. I know that we have had our difficulties by way of my being TG. We have or she has done a lot of learning, as well as I. Though my CD'ing was non existent when we met and married. I got lost in the pink fog somewhere along the line. I took some advantages with her initial acceptance, and I made so many mistakes, not knowing that I took blind advantage of her openmindness and intial acceptance. But now by so much grace, we both have found the comfort zone, her acceptance, we have found now at long last. I do keep the right balance with her. For a while back, I couldn't become Tara for almost a year.

She goes in the dressing room with me to try on some dresses, for without her , I couldn't do this on my own. We brought several dresses and more skirts and blouses home today, wow, I have put them all on and have pranced all around the house ever since with my new girly stuff on. I have to go to work in the morning, I don't want this night to end, I want to stay Tara for as long as I can. She even bought us both matching blouses, maybe one day, we will post a pic of us with the matching blouses on here.
    I, Tara was very irritable on here for a long time. I was fighting back so much pain of need and desire, not sex, but just to become Tara that I had to surpress, for my wife's sake. I could have just gone ahead and did what I needed to do, but I would not let my selfishness overide the love I feel for my awsome wife. But now as many moons have passed, together with all love, my wife and I have found the balance and the acceptance of Tara, as not to interfere with most social norms as is expected by those around us. We don't have time to explain our private and personal things and issues to our families, etc.

After we walked out of the movie, she hugged me and we kissed so affectionatley, she said I looked as good as those guys in the movie, we talked of how I have strip danced for her, and of the love we share. We then got in the car and went to Belk's and we splurged more money for Tara. We got home and I got all dolled up and put on all this new girly womanly clothes and modled them all for her to get her approval and or opinions on the clothes. Some we need to return,, some are keepers. I do get a very guilty feeling spending this money just for me though. But I do feel so sexy tonight with all these new sexy clothes on though. My sweet dear wife is watching America's got Talent, saying I should be on there.
    I need to close here now. Life is good, though I still miss Mother, and think of her everyday. Peace and love be with all of you here, I ask forgiveness to any of you that I may have ever offended in the past, when I was in so much pain, due to surpression, I forgive all, and I humbly ask forgiveness from anyone here that would hold me in contempt by way of their feelings towards me.
    Love, peace, and especially I respect each and everyone of you, thank you all so much for listening to me. I hope to meet some of you at SCC this year.
    Tara
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 07-08-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Sweet! Hope it just gets better!

Quote Originally Posted by Tara-mxy View Post
    As some of you may know about my wife and I. We have had so many up and downs with me becoming Tara. For many months I couldn’t be Tara for almost a year. On memorial weekend, She talked to me and wanted me to be Tara again. I was Tara the whole weekend. She bought me some sexy pink lacy panties for my birthday. And 3 weeks ago, she bought me some more beautiful pink lacy see through panties and gave them to me when she picked me up at my work, my car was in the shop. She also bought me a bra I had put on my ‘watch list’ on eBay after I had gone to bed. She left the printed receipt out for me to see when I woke up. As I said in an earlier post of mine that she now put a new clean pair in my bathroom for me to wear each day. When I get up in the mornings, there hangs her panty of choice for me to wear to work for that day. It is such a good feeling. She says that I am a much calmer state of mind like that.

So yesterday while I was on my way home from work, she called me and said she was at the mall at J.C. Penny’s and was sending me some pics of some dresses. I had NO idea she was planning on doing this at all! She is not at all a shopping mall type of woman, she hardly ever goes there. I told her that I loved them. Well she bought me 5 brand new dresses and one sexy animal printed blouse.
    Well when she got them home, I could hardly wait to put them on. I did my shower and washed away all the maleness, and as she was in the party room listening to music, I was all done and proceeded to put on the first dress. I loved the look of it, but I just couldn’t get the back zipper up. It turned out that the dress was just a little too small. So I tried the other four dresses, and they were all just a tad too small as well. She meant well, and I love her so much for these wonderful gifts she has given to me. She and Tara made some good love last night. She suggested later that we can return these dresses and get the right sizes today. Oh my, could a gurl like me ask for anything better?. Last month we had an appointment with a wig salon, but we had to call and cancel because all of our neighbors were all outside and we couldn’t get out of the house without me being seen. I do tell her from time to time, that I am so lucky to have her, and for her to be accepting and understanding about this side of me. I spoke of how so many like me dream of having a wife like her that is accepting of people like me. For a while there we did have a lot of problems by way of Tara, but we both have made a lot of progress in our marriage where Tara can fit in now. I am so much calmer nowadays. Hard times don’t hurt as much as they used to. We’re about to head out and do some exchanges on those five dresses. She is a wonderful wife.
    Love & Peace…………….Tara
    Hi Tara,
    I too am a So of a CD.....I am so glad to hear that you two have overcome some major heardles together and now you both are on a great journey together.!!!

i want to share that there are other women like me... I saw a beautiful purple corset for my SO that he had been looking at for awhile. I finally got some money to get that beautiful corset for her (sorry no femme name yet....) It arrived just before a nice weekender trip that we were going to take ...she decided to wait till today to try it on.....she put it on and i laced her up....she looked soo beautiful in it! )) I bought her another for our anivversary .....it's white, gonna get the beautiful white stockings, some white shoes and make her a beautiful white PVC skirt.

There a few of us women that are totally accepting and I am glad you found one!!! Kudos for your wife.
    Just wanted to stop by and give support and share a nother nice story!!!

Hugs!

Tara, That's a great story and I'm happy for you. Are you wearing forms and a wig in front of her or just the clothes?

My wife and I shop together and we'll buy some for her and some for me. I wear the clothes around her but no wig, forms, or shoes (yet).

As for J C Pennys, I had the same problem. A size 10 (skirt) from Kohls fit just fine but a size 10 from Pennys was way too tight. I took my skirts back and got a size 12 and one of them is a little tighter than is should be. I got a tape measure and measured a skirt that fits and now I just take the tape measure with me to the store to make sure of a good fit.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Tara-mxy View Post
    ........ She goes in the dressing room with me to try on some dresses, for without her , I couldn't do this on my own. ..........
    The men's dressing room or the woman's?

I took my wife shopping at JC Penny's and she was trying on something for her and the sales lady had a problem with me even standing where my wife could open the door and show me what she was trying on (a nightgown so she didn't want to walk back into the sales area wearing it). The sales lady told me I could remain in the hallway as long as no other women came in to try on clothes.

I've taken woman's jeans and jean shorts into a men's dressing room, but I don't have the nerve to take a skirt or blouse in. They always have someone standing there counting what you take in and what you bring out.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    The men's dressing room or the woman's?

I took my wife shopping at JC Penny's and she was trying on something for her and the sales lady had a problem with me even standing where my wife could open the door and show me what she was trying on (a nightgown so she didn't want to walk back into the sales area wearing it). The sales lady told me I could remain in the hallway as long as no other women came in to try on clothes.

I've taken woman's jeans and jean shorts into a men's dressing room, but I don't have the nerve to take a skirt or blouse in. They always have someone standing there counting what you take in and what you bring out.

Hi Linda, and thank you so much for responding. Yes, when I become Tara, I go all the way. I panties, bras, forms, hose, blouses, all full make up and wig, heels, and then touched of with some jewelry. I am full on as they say. When we went to try on some of the clothes, I went into the women’s dressing room with my wife, she was going to try them on for me, for our upper torso is the same size. I’m 38C and she is 38B. So we talk in code when in Penny’s. Well we were in the women’s dressing room, and my wife began to undress to try on the dresses, and she looked at me and said to me, why am I trying them on, you are right here, so you put them on, and so I did. It is sort of fun for both of us. So we both walked out of the dressing room together. We bought quite a bit too.

I do recall one time when we were at a huge Goodwill on the other side of town, and the two of us were going into the women’s dressing room, and the SA stopped us and said, that only one of us can go in to try on clothes. My wife said, but he wants to see how they look and me so we can decide together. The SA still insisted no. So my wife had to try on clothes intended for me. But when we’re out like that, we fully understand each other with any circumstances that may arise. So it was last night when I did my previous post on here. I was all Tara. I had on all new stuff. I spent an hour on my make up. I did feel so sexy too. I pranced around the house all evening, not wanting it to end. But it went by so fast, for when I’m Tara, I have no worries at all, life is good. My wife said I looked hot. Her compliments do feed my desire so to speak. She still lays out or hangs the panties of choice for me each night before she goes to bed in my bathroom for me to wear to work the next day. She keeps me in panties all the time now ever since memorial weekend. We are just trying to cover all bases to get me ready and prepared for SCC. I just don’t want to go down there looking like a girl that does all of her shopping at Goodwill,..lol
    It is very difficult shopping for women’s clothes for the sizes are not a 10 fits all or a 12 fits all. They do change form manufacturer from one to another.

And hi Lady Panda. It’s so good and it brings me such joy to my heart to read from you that you share the same with your CD husband as does my wife with me. I bet that purple corset really made her day, or week or month for her. You know, for me and I am sure it is the same for so many other married cd’s, is that just little things along the way, that go so very far with us, or some of us. Like when you bought the purple corset for your Cd husband, I know how high that lifted her up. And you helped lace it up for her too. I guess that just for some of us, it doesn’t take much to please us, just a dress every now and then, or a pair of sexy panties every couple of months or so. We don’t take up much room, we’re like guppies in an aquarium, we just need a dab of this sometimes or a touch of acceptance sometimes, and those dabs come with just an occasional gesture of loving acceptance either by just loving reassuring words, or with just a little purchase sometimes.
    Love and respect……………………..Tara

it is truly a blessing when we can share thiswith the ones we love. She sounds like a great womasn you are very blessed to have her

Tara, I suppose if you're out as Tara and with your wife, no sales person in her right mind would challenge your right to go into the dressing room with her. Imagine how bad it would be if it turned out that you were a genetic female and she accoused you of being a crossdresser.

I'm not that far along, I'm wearing bras, panties, skirts and blouses around the house with my wife but no forms, wig, etc. Going out in public is a ways off for me if I ever get there.

Anyway, it's great that your wife has become so accepting and you two are enjoying things together. My wife and I are on our way, I just hope it goes as far as you have.