• Transsexual

40 7.55%
  • None

3 0.57%
  • I don't know

29 5.47%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Classify Yourself?

I'd have to say something inbetween transgender & transsexual. As a perfectionist, I wouldn't want the full operation/everything unless painfully masculine things about me (like my voice) could be changed as well. Also, I don't know if I'd want to risk losing 'that feeling' you get when you're doing the nasty. Can something like that even be properly carried over in a sexchange in the first place?

This is a toughie but I would have to say a crossdresser verging on transgender

Haley Pink~

hmmmmmm?

Big Question!

I feel a little like 1,2 & 3 not 4.

I've found that many times I'd like to wear womens clothing 24/7 and to dress completely all the time. Then there are times I would only dress very male. Hunting, etc.

But again I feel that I am more female than male. Most of the time. I'd not transition because I'm inlove. So so very in love with my wife of 25 years. But maybe someday I'll take the time to go away for a week just by myself. So that I can dress completely in another area of the country. Away from everything. But in two years I won't care who knows. Retirement is coming quick. The wife knows but don't like it that I do it.

I like dressing as a female to the max. Heels. lipstick & everything. Nothing taboo!

Haley

2. Crossdresser
    Greatly enjoy full makeover experience, but not yet confident enough to venture outside the house.

I am most definately a crossdresser.

Smarter than I look Jenny Warren's Avatar
    I've never been comfortable with all those labels.

Basically, I'm just me, call me what you like, so long as you call me when dinners ready.

I don't think I'd like to really be a woman, 'cos then I'd have to find a new 'hobby'. If you think about it, if you were really a woman, you'd just be getting dressed, rather than getting DRESSED

I would like proper breasts though, but they'd cause problems with my work as I often have to change in front of others. (I've inadvertantly done that wearing 'Jenny's' knickers before now) .

Having said that, I spend over 50% of my time in female mode, only switching to male mode when circumstances dictate it.

Jenny
    Some days are a total waste of make-up

www.womaninside.me.uk

my classif...

CD/transgender gifted,gurl
    "like as if.............."LOL.........SIERRA
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

im a cd with a transvestic fetish

Seeker of Knowledge Wendall1957's Avatar

Bordering on...

You can put me down as mainly having a feminine fetish, not just the clothes but in my understanding of the behavior.

I also like to go all the way in dressing up at time, especially on the not often occassion when my wife is looking for Mistress Wendy instead of Master Wendall.

But, I am 99 44/100ths happy to be a man. Never thought of having my "tender bits" reassigned.

I like to grow a beard in the winter, plus hose and heels don't go well with being in the field hunting or camping.

Ah well, what's a boy to do

Be good, but if you can't be good,
    do the bad thing well!
    Be well - Wendall
    (with a little Wendy inside ;-)

Freedom to be me, freedom to be you
    That's all one can ask
    Tolerate me and, accept me or not
    That's all one can ask
    -Wendall's Diary :GE:

"Men can be pretty, too."
    - Wendall's wife

TG Definatly

I would love to be a full woman and kill the man inside but for now just a tg.
    Kisses
    delighla

Well....a bit of both is my answer...Love living like a girl as I love living like a guy....
    Keep Walking...

Danai

Gold Member
    Pretty easy so far, crossdresser, just because of time I get to be Tina, but I am working toward the next step what ever that may be I don't know, but I do want to be Tina much more.

Crossdresser got my vote.

I am very comfortable as a male. However, as an artist with a high level of observation and knowledge seeking prowess, I've always been open to putting myself in the female perspective. Like a split personality to a slight degree. I have only recently started to openly give some real time and space to my feminine side. Let her explore and grow a little. Her personality and feminine viewpoints have always been with me since I can remember... but she now has a name (Shannon) and wishes to explore the physical realm. Hence forth the introduction of crossdressing.

I am intrigued by the art of feminization and Shannon is enjoying every moment I let her step into the spotlight. Femininity is a lot of hard work and patience. I'm not exactly sure how much time or space I will give her... but it has certainly been a great learning experience thus far. It's been surprisingly refreshing, a nice release of stress and even emotionally stimulating as well.

This forum has definately opened my eyes to a secret world that I knew was out there... but never fully understood or respected until now.

Shannon S.
    Enjoying the art of femininity!

Based on the choices and definitions, Crossdresser, but with one foot slightly in the TG world.

Julie,

As others have noted it is a hard choice but transgendered is the closest to the way I feel at this point in my life.

I love to fully dress and love going out (don't get to as much as I would like to) but still have a need to be male, at least untill my son is raised and out of the house.

After that...... Well we will see won't we.

Hugs Krystal.
    What does not kill us only makes us stranger!!!

My experience is like Wendy's, I chose transgendered partially because I still like my male self, partially because it seems to really describe how I feel.

Definately a CD now but it was certainly something more fetishistic when I was young.

Best,
    Gunda

lover of satin and silk Satina Silky's Avatar
    I'm 100% fetishistic transvestite. I like that I'm male but I need to wear silk and satin lingerie, sleepwear and blouses. There's nothing better than silk and satin.

I am definately a transvestic fetishist, and also definately a crossdresser.
    I enjoy both equally, although the former also involves my wife, the latter does not. I am not attracted to men. Women rock my world
    Silken hugs, Pink X

Quote Originally Posted by freshfrankie
    .My best friend from high school is a PHD Psycologist and wears panties under his suit.Go figure.
    You say 'Go Figure', but to me, why should the fact that a PHD Psychologist who wears panties under his suit undermine the serioussness of his work or his authority as a Psychologist? Or for that matter, if a Doctor, a Fireman, a Policeman or a Psychiatrist wore stockings (if a male) or boxer shorts (if female) or a red nose (if neither), why should that undermine my belief in his knowledge or of his or her intention to treat me with the respect and compassion that I deserve??

Rhiannon x x
    [SIZE="4"]"Hello Pete."
    "Hello Dud."
    [/SIZE]

Yes, this is a toughie, only given 4 categories. I picked #2, but I think #1 and #2 is probably more true.
    Regards,
    Leigh

I don't know

I don't know where to put myself. I wear panties and hose all the time, put skirts and slips most of the time, I think I wear a bra to feel like and look like the women I would like to be. I don't wear a wig or makeup, yet. My wife does not want to see me in a bra, but knows I wear one when she is not here. She has seen the top of my full slips though my t-shirts, I do wear panties, hose, skirts, slips and heels while she is home and she gives me pointers on how to walk and dress like a lady, and insists that I wear a slip with a skirt. So I don't know where that puts me, as I spend so much of my time in, at least a skirt. I guess I'm a crossdresser, but would be happy to be able to throw away all my male clothes. I just feel better dressed as a women. I don't feel that it is a sexual thing at all. I'm confused as to what I am by name. I guess I am happy just being me in women clothes.

Meag

I answered don't know, have been crossdresser for years a now am curious about being with a man as Bobbi
    hugs Bobbi

Bustin' outta lockdown Natalie J's Avatar
    That's the million dollar question, isn't it? For me personally, it changes all the time. I have times where I wish I was a girl, times I'm glad not to be, and definately (more often than not) times I'm glad I can look pretty much any way I see fit. I guess my answer is crossdresser; that's what's always felt right.

I though I was a crossdresser, as I have worn female clothing for years. As a child I always dreamed of being a girl and praying I would grow breasts like my sisters. I was able to suppress my feeling for years, secretly dressing in my sisters clothing. I have also secretly dressed in wifes clothes and have worn lingerie in my wifes presents. I could not take it any more. While shopping for lingerie with my wife, I purchased my first breast forms. I told he of my desire to dress in female clothing and she has been very understanding.

I have always had feelings that I was born in the wrong body, however I have suppressed them, by crossdressing. I can no longer suppress them. I have decided that I will transition as a women. So I guess I am transgendered moving towards transsexual. I am happier when dressed as a woman. I am presently seeing a therapist and she has been a big help in dealing with my feeling and emotions. I am taking it one day at a time and I hope to start taking hormones (under a doctors supervision) at the end of this year or early 2007.