Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing Goal

I've met most of my goals, been out with friends and by myself. My one goal is that I do a better job at dressing up.

Karren if your looking for goals you should try playing hockey plenty of goals there. SACLMAO

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]Goals: More dresses and casual wear in my wardrobe. Better job on my makeup(still awaiting my first makeover). More adventures in Crossdressing.[/SIZE]

My only "Goal" as such is to have the freedom to choose what I wear when I want and not have society tell me that there are things I cannot wear as they are "for women only" when I have as much right to expression and choice as they do.

If I get that then everyone would accept me for who I am and let me be myself without question. Happy person I would then be...

I don't know. I'm not generally a goal-setter. I do what needs to be done as it comes up. But over the last few months I've come further than I ever dreamed I would. I've made myself fairly presentable, and that's quite an achievement, given what I've got to work with. So I'll see where it goes from here. Not quite sure right now.

Actually one fantasy I have, ever since I read about the possibility of manned (personned) missions to Mars, is of being the first trans-person on the Red Planet. But given my age and total lack of technological expertise, I think I'll have to leave that dream to somebody else. Unless Martians speak French. Then I might be useful.

Annabelle

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Things have happened so rapidly to me over the last ten months that I really have had little time to think of goals. I have been too busy trying to figure out what it was that i just did, and why the hell would I ever to something like that! While the physical things have slowed, the mental hurdles are increasing. My goals pertain to not coming out to friends and family outside of my wife. I am still thinking on the makeover, and a transformation.

My first goal is always to be having fun with who I am. That takes a lot of work by itself.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Hi Linda, My goal is to improve at dressing and make up. i never realized how hard it is to put make up on. i feel I'm okay from the neck down. I hope practice makes perfect. i have gone out in the car, to a park and took a picture of myself, I thought that was an accompllishment. My next mission is to go out and get a cup of coffee in public, I think I better wait for colder weather so I can wear more clothes. I'm afraid my goals are a little silly, but my main goal is to have fun!!! Jaymee

I know that I have some things to learn yet before venturing out too far from the safety of the "nest" - where I am usually underdressing and also wearing jeans, capris, shorts, and tops. If I were to claim to have a goal it would be to acheive the confidence to feel that I have a choice whether I wish to appear in public in drab or en femme - depending upon the venue, activity, others present and/or participating - I guess that also means coming out of the closet to more people than I have to date.
    [SIZE="3"]Ellen James[/SIZE]

"Can man be free if woman be a slave" - Islam by Shelley

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    ...I am wearing female clothing in my home around my wife. She gave me some and we have shopped together for the rest. I am not wearing forms, wig, female shoes, jewelry, or makeup. There are things I want to do with her at some point. I'm working on it.
    Linda, stay resolute. She's apparently somewhat accepting, so go slowly and respect her comfort level.
    I've CD'ed in my GF's presence, and although she's somewhat uncomfortable with my presentation in female clothing, she's taking it in stride. I don't need a wig, although I do wear breastforms, shapewear, makeup and jewelry.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen
    So in a few words, my goal is to dress and act like a woman in my own home and around my wife and have her accept and enjoy this. My ultimate goal then would be to go with her to a town and hour or two away where nobody would recognize either of us and spend time in public with her as two women out sightseeing and shopping on the town.
    Your level of achievement is higher than mine; I would like for my GF to relax and enjoy my female expression between "just the two of us"; no desire to interact with the general public.

Quote Originally Posted by SallyS View Post
    My SO gives me plenty of space to do my thing, and for that I'm thankful... So my 'goal' is to, someday, do things together as girlfriends!
    Sally, in my view, that's what completes a couple as "soulmates"... enjoying each other's company in an atmosphere of total love and acceptance.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    My wife knows of my cross dressing. She never says anything about it. It would be nice if there was at least some discussion or acknowledgment that I cross dress. It's like Stephanie is 'shunned.'
    Stephanie, I feel for you... that must be difficult. I told my GF a long time ago that if she absolutely rejected my CD'ing, she was free to look elsewhere for companionship; we've reached an understanding that enables us to spend time together as "girlfriends"...

That being said, Linda, I believe I've reached my goal... Touchdown... and spiking the ball for good measure!

Banned Read only
    No goal and no agenda. I simply wear what is comfortable and practical for me. I have never felt the need to "do what everyone else does" even from age 5 or so.

To me thay are JUST clothes and nothing more. It may make me the "odd man out" at this Forum but I can certainly live with that.

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    I have only one goal left - getting my ears pierced, after that I feel I have done everthing within reason.

I really haven't thought about any goals, I guess my goal would be to know how to do the complete package. That would be a long way off. I am the same where I am not interested in coming out to friends of family but some random stranger in another city would be fine. I am not ready to look for connections offline yet, still trying to figure me out before I can figure out the whole cd'ing thing.

I probably should have chosen another word rather than "goal", but that's the word that came to me at the moment. I'm not thinking of a contest or level of achievment so much as just how far you want to take your dressing.

So thanks for the responses, it's like I expected, varied.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Is to pass and be able to go out with confidents that no one will know it is me, To be asked out on A date by A man who is not just looking for sex (yeah right).
    Mistybtm

All I want is to find some peace with it and be happy being me...
    Ummm...yeah...what Shania said.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/57310119@N04/

Have had many goals (if only I could have ... pink lingerie ... a bra that fit ... a skirt ... go out ... spend a
    weekend fully en femme ... dress at work ...). Did it all & more.
    Now it's to emulate what I admire most about GGs: their friendliness, cheer, & joy in the company of others.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post

I don't want to be a woman or live as one. I don't want to be "out of the closet" to my friends or neighbors. I don't want to be "out of the closet" to my grown children or their children. I just don't want the hassle.

I am wearing bras and panties in public and I am wearing female clothing in my home around my wife. She gave me some and we have shopped together for the rest. I am not wearing forms, wig, female shoes, jewelry, or makeup. There are things I want to do with her at some point. I'm working on it.

So in a few words, my goal is to dress and act like a woman in my own home and around my wife and have her accept and enjoy this. My ultimate goal then would be to go with her to a town and hour or two away where nobody would recognize either of us and spend time in public with her as two women out sightseeing and shopping on the town.
    Ditto for me. But have been out with the wife in the full package, and it is wonderful!!

BobbieB
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

I never really thought about goals. I would love to get wig and forms then get a makeover.
    After that not sure, first I need to get the wife more onboard.

Be able to run faster in heels ,,Cuz everytime I go out in public I always get chased an harrased ,,, Cuz everone wants to know all my BEAUTY SECRETS ,,, Stop !!! I cant run that fast ,,,I have on open toe shoes ,,,, I never tell @!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to ,,,,nune yo bizz.com
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    In the over 60 years that I have crossdressed, I think I have done just about everything that can be done! Of course, for almost 50 years of that time I was married to a wonderful lady who not only knew that I was a CD but fully supported my CD activites. Having lost her to cancer some years ago, I don't have anyone to do my makeup or fix my wig. But I still dress enfemme and go out in public, but as a guy not a female! And I am happy doing so!! I guess my goal is to be a happy feminine guy!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I don't have any plans of transitioning to a woman. As much as I would love to experience the feeling of having a woman's body, I don't want to completely depart from my male mode either. I'm still very much closeted, so I don't know if I'm going to be comfortable going out in public as Sveta. I would be satisfied if I simply have the confidence to go out and regularly purchase clothes, learn how to apply make-up, get better at photo editing to make myself look more flattering, etc. I also will need to live in my own place where I can safely store my "contraband". I also want to eventually confide to some RL friends about this hidden interest of mine, but that is still a long way down the road.
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.

My goal is to be more comfortable being fully dressed enough where I can go in public even if not passing to a club out somewhere it of town and to think of a way to make my wife thinks its her idea that I try cross dressing maybe a little sneaky but figure if she thought it was her idea she couldn't get mad.. Doubt I'll ever pull that one off but would be great.

Sorry about my typos on my post. Was using my phone and it changed a couple words and didn't check before I posted.

I'm still figuring out my goals. I'll just put passing in public even though I think my face is too masculine for that.

This looks like a very popular topic. I have my ideal goal, which would be to live my life as a young and beautiful woman, who could wear anything I wanted, look fabulous in it, and be able to do it 24/7 for the rest of my life. But that's more like a fantasy than a realistic goal. I'm 56 years old, I have a deep voice, even when I speak at higher pitch, it's pretty easy to tell I'm a guy. Ironically, when I speak as a guy, I often seem so feminine that most people assumed I was gay. I had to train myself to pass as a man, and also had to train myself to pass as a woman. If I want to pass, I can't be that beautiful. I have to dress age and situation appropriate, which means I DON'T get noticed, which means I don't get many compliments either. When I want to look beautiful, it takes between 10 and 15 minutes for someone at the event I'm attending to scrutinize me closely enough to figure it out and then feel duty-bound to let everyone else know as well, partly to show how clever he is, and partly so that the other guys won't fall in lust with me. When it finally comes out, I just smile big, acknowledge their powers of observance, and try to make sure that everyone is happy and having a good time. In some ways, getting read sets me free to be the "Belle of the Ball".

I am also not in the best health. Every time I go into "guy mode" I gain a LOT of weight, and often to the point where I suffer serious health problems. After getting a bunch of grief from my in-laws and my wife, I went into guy mode for about 6 weeks, eating a bunch of junk food, all the stuff Debbie avoids, to the point where I had to go to the hospital for 5 days because of heart problems.

Perhaps my real goal would be to have Debbie take enough control of as much of my life as possible, such that I want to stay healthy, lose weight, and stay fit, and if she does that successfully, then she deserves the transition, and anyone who thinks otherwise can pay my hospital bills for the next heart attack or stroke.