What is your Crossdressing Goal?

We have members here who are satisfied wearing a pair of panties to bed and we have members who have had reassignment surgery and are living as females and we have everything in between.

Some of us are where we want to be, some haven't started, and some are part of the way towards their goal. So:

How far do you want to take your crossdressing and how far along are you?

I'll go first:

I don't want to be a woman or live as one. I don't want to be "out of the closet" to my friends or neighbors. I don't want to be "out of the closet" to my grown children or their children. I just don't want the hassle.

I am wearing bras and panties in public and I am wearing female clothing in my home around my wife. She gave me some and we have shopped together for the rest. I am not wearing forms, wig, female shoes, jewelry, or makeup. There are things I want to do with her at some point. I'm working on it.

So in a few words, my goal is to dress and act like a woman in my own home and around my wife and have her accept and enjoy this. My ultimate goal then would be to go with her to a town and hour or two away where nobody would recognize either of us and spend time in public with her as two women out sightseeing and shopping on the town.