Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crossdressing Goal

Upstairs
    I think my goal is to accept myself and to be accepted by others. (Also, being able to walk in high heels without stumbling would be nice, too. :-) )

My goal may be a stupid one. The one thing I strive to experience is to fully accept myself sober. I am fully able to accept myself while I have been drinking but my mood varies significantly when I have had a few drinks. I know that what I feel is accurate but I lack the courage to have any follow through when I have not had a bit of liquid courage. Other than that I have a great life and a wife who is more accepting than I deserve.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

Hi Linda,

You've got us all talking again.

I have never had a goal. I did not want this trans gender me. My goal was to duck the whole gazeebo, quack...quack.

That was all too destructive, the ducking, the more I resist the more she persists. So I suppose my goal would be harmony between the meees.

I would like to do some hair removal on my back and neck. That would make meees happy. I continue to lose weight, and remove body hair, but stay healthy...anyway I am posting allot here lately.

I wonder if it is foolish to send my private thoughts out into the internet, who reads this. Yes you reading what I am writing, do the right thing! OK grandiose thoughts from this girl..LOL Just paranoid......but I really need to share about tg'ed me right now, and am glad to have some company here on the web.

But really I used to always think, where will this lead me, the cding...where can it possibly go. I have some ideas now. They fall on the female side of the coin, but I am taking it slow.

Noemi
    polythene pam

My goal has always been to uncover and exploit the female side of myself.
    Yes I am always refining my appearance, improving and practicing all my femme aspects, but it is deeper that that.
    Once in a while I catch a glimpse of her looking back in the mirror...a look at what could have been.
    When I get it all right, my makeup, hair, clothes, something happens and essentially she takes over.
    Everything about me is now different...everything feels different, the rules have now changed for me, and to everyone I am her.
    I surrender myself to it all.
    "Missed it by that much!"

Quote Originally Posted by patti1569 View Post
    All I want is to find some peace with it and be happy being me...
    I think that says it all for me. Right now, I am deep in the pink cloud. Have been out twice which I really enjoyed and was somewhat comfortable with. Unfortunately that made me question myself more about where I am on the spectrum. At this moment I just do not know where I am heading. I would just like to know. I would like some inner peace.

Hugs
    Natasha
    x

I have several goals and rough time tables. Goals for my family and social health are to contain and control my TG passion and not exceed their speed limit. I have a definate and progressive plan set in motion that is not overly aggressive. I'm outed to my adult children, my mother and mother-in-law. amongst others, so that chore is done and over. If I'm still in a DADT relationship a year from now, then I may move out on my own. Life is too short. LOL

Personal goals are to gradually step up and maybe go out in a safer environment, that is not local. I already dress completely, and mostly causal, seldom if never, frilly. I want to be the youthful granny. So the face is of utmost importance, and I really, really want to pull it off correctly so that the senior girls are comfortable having me in their company.
    Last edited by TeresaL; 07-10-2012 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Clarification.

My goal is only to explore who I am by exploring my feminine side to the FULLEST.

That's it, that's all.

I don't have a high degree of cd training, meaning I didn't go to cd school. I am however accepting of myself. I can spend the rest of my years as the gurl girl I am. I know that I am a gurl that looks like a boy sometimes. My goal is to look my best each and every time I hit the door. My family knows and I want them to. They don't have to accept me as I have done that already. How people feel about me is none of my concern I am not evil and or diabolical. I do not intend to hurt any one. Especially by wearing a skirt or heels. I love this and I wish more of you did. But you have be able to understand yourself first, just because people think you are gay does not make you gay.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Platinum Member
    Hi Linda, For me when I dress I like to look as great as possable although I don't go out .
    To get dressed an log on just feels wonderful and my full length mirror is a great friend too.
    I've had a lot of pratice for about 65years .
    With my vast collection of clothes, shoes and wigs I can be anyone that I want.
    When I'm not dressed I'm all guy.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 07-10-2012 at 07:23 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My goal is to finally accept this part of me and explore it. I haven't even fully dressed with a wig, makeup and breast forms yet. I have only worn different clothes off and on since childhood, mainly pantyhose. I have been denying this part of myself since I was a child. I'm giving in and exploring my feminine side.

I know I have no intention of transitioning full time, but I do know I have always had some gender identity issues that I tried so hard to suppress. Wearing the clothes occasionally satisfied my feminine side to a point, but not fully. I don't even have any plans to leave the house yet. I'm used to being a man and I'm pretty comfortable as a man most of the time.

Fortunately, I have a very loving and supportive wife. She is supporting and actually encouraging me, which is something I really need right now. She is trying to understand myself by helping me explore my feminine side. She has given me some things of hers to try and even allowed me to try on clothes to help gauge my size. She worries a little because of what might come from all of this. But I still feel the need to explore. I feel this is an all or nothing thing. I like wearing all women's clothes, but just wearing pantyhose or panties as a man makes me really uncomfortable. I don't think it is just about the clothes, I want the entire package. I want to look in the mirror and see Kelli, not me as a man in women's clothing.
    Kelli<3

my goal is to go somewhere 2 or 3 hours away, and get all dressed up go to an atm prior and go shopping for girly things, i am to the point where i know i wont pass 100% but probably 70% of the way, i just want a full girl day doing girly things

establish a persona, stop isolating my self, I know I wont be passable, just be a person that is able to not have negative comments or actions control my quality of life. Feel free and light, not get cought up in my male ego.

Good ?. My goal is to get CD'd get on the train to Chatsworth and walk down Reseda BLvd. 5 miles (Im an avid hiker). to a gay bar in the valley. my wife asked me "do you want to get killed" I said "no but I have life insurance".

Banned Read only
    I just want to be a pretty dumb blonde in a white silk pleated halter top dress, standing over a subway grate, feeling the cool air billow and play with my skirt.

I'd settle for beeing full time, but I think I'd want electro atlest be fore going there... Inplant would be a nice addition to.
    If it should happen that I could transition totaly, that would rock to.

I never had a goal per se for crossdressing. I did have a goal to get in touch with myself and my feelings. This has been accomplished.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamela Thomas View Post
    I want to look in the mirror and see a woman, go in to the world and be recognized and treated as a lady. The best feeling you can have is being addressed as maam or a guy holding the door for you. I just love being a girl.
    You could not have said it better... just love being a girl!

Pretty simple goals
    - come out to my wife on my timetable, not by getting caught
    - go out en femme "solo"
    - find a like-minded CDer or two and go for a girls night out
    - continue on the path to self discovery that CDing has brought me
    One step at a time, enjoying every step! Thank you all for the great insights, especially the girls who are ahead of me on the path.

Therese

I am rapidly moving to living full time, and going on HRT. All I want to do is feel like my mind and body aren't at odds with each other. To that end I am willing to do just about anything.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Quote Originally Posted by Delila View Post
    My goal may be a stupid one. The one thing I strive to experience is to fully accept myself sober. I am fully able to accept myself while I have been drinking but my mood varies significantly when I have had a few drinks. I know that what I feel is accurate but I lack the courage to have any follow through when I have not had a bit of liquid courage. Other than that I have a great life and a wife who is more accepting than I deserve.
    Delila, I'm not sure if you're saying you have a drinking problem or that you only feel OK crossdressing if you've been drinking. Neither is good. I never associated drinking and crossdressing, probably because I never had the opportunity to do both at the same time.

I had to give up all alcohol for medical reasons a few years ago so I want to tell you that it can be done if that's the problem. Make up your mind, get rid of the alcohol, and be strong.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Sveta,

We all find our own happy medium with this. You will, too. Some of us remain happy at home. Others of us, including myself, really need to be out in public and passing is important. Being trans is an inner journey with outward expression. We discover who we are, and we are constantly changing. Your needs will change over time as well...

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaQ View Post
    You could not have said it better... just love being a girl!

As for a goal? I told my wife numerous times would really like to go to Kmart or Walmart with a short skirt or dress and go shopping, All she said is am I crazy, then she acts like she had no idea when other CD "issues" came up. In denial, right? Oh well...Also, well it would be nice to get together with other CDers and have the girls night out., but never heard of that around here. I think the real goal is to become comfortable in public en femme even if a bit "manly" looking.

Aspiring Member
    Great question and responses.
    My goals have evolved over the years.
    I still desire to crossdress and explore this wonderful transformative experience.
    Always hoping for a more tolerant and accepting world, as well.