Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if?

What if?

What if we(united states) had a openly crossdressing president? Dont you think the world would be a lot better? So which one of you is running for president?

Hilary Clinton wouldn't count.

I sure wouldn't vote for one!! the President should be concentrating on running the government and not on what lingerie he should wear to the G20 summit! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

There will be another clutch of not to vote for's coming up soon.
    CD or not CD they still don't get it right.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

ROMDLMAOAW. I nominate you Karen. I'm sure you can do the job! Crossdressers at great multi taskers. Fixing the economy one pair of panties at a time.

It would be kinda neat to have pretty hands for a change raising out taxes!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Jeepers Karen! I didn't realize that avatar was you! Best one yet!!!

Forget the presidency!!!! How would it be if the members of Congress were openly crossdressing. Uhhhhhh, never mind on that idea. There are some of those guys I don't ever want to see in a mini .
    Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

I really don't care what he wears, just so long as hes not a commie.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I feel lucky to have a gay mayor LOL
    I wouldn't care if the president cross dressed as long as he made the right decisions for the US economy.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 07-09-2012 at 11:02 AM.

how do you know he is not a crossdresser and i will say with out a doubt that there are a few in the house and senate that cross dress or at least under dress Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

I cannot even imagine any of them crossdressing. But then again, most CD's I know if I saw them in "drab" I would not guess either. John Edwards might have been cute. The thing is that the presidency wears on you so much that even if you started looking like Marilyn Monroe you would end up looking like Margaret Thatcher
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Well you got me to wondering! Would the white house be known as the PINK house!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

LOL. That would be pretty funny.

Would he be known as Mr.president and first lady?

This thread has been very sexist so far. Why assume that the Prez would be a MTF? Why not a FTM? Then we wouldn't have to worry about some silly girl who's preoccupied with her bras and panties like all of us . No, there'd be a Prez who'd be a regular guy, throwing out the first ball of the baseball season, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy Kay View Post
    I really don't care what he wears, just so long as hes not a commie.
    Commie? What's that? Does it have something to do with ".com"?

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I cannot even imagine any of them crossdressing. But then again, most CD's I know if I saw them in "drab" I would not guess either. John Edwards might have been cute. The thing is that the presidency wears on you so much that even if you started looking like Marilyn Monroe you would end up looking like Margaret Thatcher
    I love Maggie, the only UK politician with cojones (the Brit word I want to use would be moderated) David Cameron is a big girl's blouse. Does that count?

I follow US politics and I'm sure John Edwards would have denied it until a lover came forward to out him. Not that this married man would do such a thing to his wife.....surely not?

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    Well you got me to wondering! Would the white house be known as the PINK house!
    The official residence of the President of Argentina is called La Casa Rosada, or, you guessed it, "The Pink House."

My thought of a crossdressing president is that all the big and small fashion designers would be lining up to fill the White House closets with their wares. Of course, the Commander in Chief could only wear clothes from American Designers, but that still makes for quite a fashion selection!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Makeup addict!
    This reminds me of an episode of the West Wing where one character said something like 1 in 40 men in America dress up as women and the US has 40 Presidents and there's a chance one President liked to crossdress. Maybe you guys have had a crossdressing President

my platform, I would see to it that panties would become tax deductible!!!! LOL

BobbieB
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

Quote Originally Posted by ronda View Post
    how do you know he is not a crossdresser and i will say with out a doubt that there are a few in the house and senate that cross dress or at least under dress Hugs Ronda
    It would seem you are correct

http://www.selfhelpmagazine.com/article/cross-dress

Quote "You can't imagine how many politicians can't give a speech in Congress without wearing women's panties," Dr. Stayton commented, adding he has first hand knowledge since many are his patients.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERDRESSER View Post

"You can't imagine how many politicians can't give a speech in Congress without wearing women's panties," Dr. Stayton commented, adding he has first hand knowledge since many are his patients.
    I never imagined that women's panties would be an aid to eloquence. There's one way the taxpayers could save some money: buy the Prez a few pairs of panties and he can fire his speechwriters.

Well, we've JUST gotten to a stage where we have a black President. Several years in, that's still pretty unbelievable.

You never know what the future may hold! Though I don't think the President will have much time for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I sure wouldn't vote for one!! the President should be concentrating on running the government and not on what lingerie he should wear to the G20 summit! Lol.
    I bet Tony Blair did LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie4 View Post
    What if we(united states) had a openly crossdressing president? Dont you think the world would be a lot better? So which one of you is running for president?

Hilary Clinton wouldn't count.
    we had one ...sorry the world did not get any better
    Attached Images Attached Images