Thread: I'm going for it

I'm going for it

Ok so I've decided that I am going to try and wear panties as much as possible, hopefully 24/7, rather than just dressing on special occasions to see if it's for me. If I do underdress 24/7 for a few weeks, how many more pairs of underwear do I need? seeing as how I only have 6. And what styles should i vet if i get any And does anyone have anytips on not getting caught because I still live with my parents.

Thanks everyone,
    Aspen

You will need a lot more, but style and selection is up to your taste.

Start with a dozen! You can always add to it! You better do your own laundry and never walk around without a shirt on!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

you can wear each pair for four days (turn them around the second day and then inside out forward and backwards=4 days).
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Ewe....Loriliah...shame on you!! ;( I haven't worn anything but panties for going on 33 years. Wear what you want and when you want to...

Jenn

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    you can wear each pair for four days (turn them around the second day and then inside out forward and backwards=4 days).
    O'My, now that is something I would not want to come close to.
    I bet you can be séance a mile away.

I have been wearing panties 24/7 for about 8 years now.
    Would not want to wear anything else; and in 2 weeks, either will you.
    Rader

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I believe that one was first seen on a stable door in Jerusalem

However, if you only have four pairs for 24/7, it'll probably be a reality.
    Looks like your doing your own washing now too.

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

If you're NOT doing your own laundry already, how are you going to explain having no male underwear in the wash?

You could do what i do, and find some nice simple, ( but still good looking and comfy ) plain white seamless briefs. then pass them off as men's stretch brief. I've been changing in the locker room with these for 12 months now, and I've stopped trying to hide when someone comes in. No-one has said anything yet.

OK Fine then. If you don't want to have someone find your underwear in the laundry then get those that Lisa Rinna advertizes for Said by the person who has 2 drawers full of panties
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

don't drop your pants in front of other people do your own laundry and don't wear dark color panties under light color pants Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

Buy some silk panties and hand wash in the sink at night. Hang in your room to dry overnight, hide in the morning. Problem solved.
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

Hey go for it. It should not be a problem. I've been wearing panties 24/7 for year and a half. Lots to choose from. I'm big on satin thongs with lace. Many colors to choose from. Get a dozen to start with. Good luck and have fun.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Depends on how obsessive you are and how often you want to do laundry.
    If you love laundry you only need one pair....if you're really obsessive then there is no limit.

Why are you "going to try and wear panties as much as possible, hopefully 24/7"??? There is no Try, Do or Do Not.... (Yoda)
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERDRESSER View Post
    If you're NOT doing your own laundry already, how are you going to explain having no male underwear in the wash?
    Yes, an important point.

If you are living with your parents, they will find out about the panties unless they are blind, deaf, and dumb. You won't be able to hide something like this from anyone you live with. Not for long anyway.

As for how many pairs you will need, you should be able to easily figure that out. You need the same number as you need in male underpants.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Every body has good advice here.
    Me I would buy 10 pairs and wash them when you are having a shower and they are ready for use about 8 hours later.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERDRESSER View Post

You could do what i do, and find some nice simple, ( but still good looking and comfy ) plain white seamless briefs. then pass them off as men's stretch brief. I've been changing in the locker room with these for 12 months now, and I've stopped trying to hide when someone comes in. No-one has said anything yet.
    Answer to the first question is easy. If it's a concern because someone else is doing your wash, just throw clean boy underwear in the dirty laundry every day.

As far as the second question, you can get femme boy bikinis or "boyfriends" panties. A good choice is Jockey Elance. They have both boy bikinis and girl panties. If you get a unisex color and style (hipsters or bikinis instead of French cut briefs) and cut off the size label, no one will be able to tell them apart even under close inspection. You can even get away with French Cut (high leg) briefs in a locker room because no guy will look that close. Hanes used to make a "boyfriend" bikini cut like a tighty whity and it even had a fake fly.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.