Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clothes Line Bandit

Platinum Member
    Hi Stacy, Does going through a Goodwill box that my wife filled up count??
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi my name is Teri and I have been a hamper diver. Does that make me a bad person? But my twelve step program has resolved my past issues. No longer dive hampers but my habit now is uncontrolled shopping.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Come onnnn ,,,,When you were young,,, Where in the hell are ya gonna get girl clothes from ? Come on !!! Ya gotta tell the truth ,, Take the wieght off after all these years ,,LET IT OUT !! Me ? I smoked all of them ,,,I didn't let not one person off the HOOK ! 70s---80s ,,,,, Thats was PANTYHOSE HEAVEN ! An they still had a few die hard platform chix left ,,, Took a few an gave em back ,,, Some were just to SPECIAL ,,,LOL,,,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Check it out Im at it again !!!!!

Younger, borrow put right back.Moms stuff LOL Now just buy my own!!!

BobbieB
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

Well, if I'm to be honest, there was this one pair of panties that I took from a friend's Mom when I was younger...

But not since then.

Okay , I'll admit it . When I was younger I used to scout clothes lines while doing my paper route and then I'd go out that night to check if they was still hanging on the lines , if what I wanted still was there, it became mine . also in the apartment complex's I delivered too ,since I knew the codes to the doors to get in to deliver the papers, I'd check the laundry room for clothes left in the dryers.
    Last edited by Jinny M; 07-10-2012 at 11:27 PM.
    Finally accepting and embracing the real ME

Stacy,

I am Mrs Lex Luther. I took all kinds of stuff. Funny because I am a very honest person, never take a cent and dead honest in business...
    I attribute my behavior to being Lex Luther, closet boy. I buried this so deep and was so ashamed that I enjoy feeling fem that I did things to hurt myself/dishonor myself.

Sorry so serious. I can never be as funny as you Stacy, you do put a smile on my face.

But yes when I was very young where was I to get stuff except liberating Mom's things.
    I regret many things I have done. And I never take any clothes from ladies any more. I am old enough to have my own(yeah....small celebration, streamers plus confetti fall from ceiling)

I just got a Tencel skirt today from LL Bean that is adorable. I am happy. It fits perfectly, though maybe too perfect, I hope it does not stretch, maybe should have gone down a size.......it sits at your natural waist, very comfie mmm wish I was a real girl.

♥♥♥
    Noemi
    polythene pam

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri Ray View Post
    No longer dive hampers but my habit now is uncontrolled shopping.
    Yep! My treatment programme now entails constant shopping for my own wardrobe. Just hope there are no deviants out there borrowing or stealing my femme attire

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Something witty.
    Great thread. Aside from sneaking in mum's drawers for panties (how it all started), the true 'filching' as we call it in the UK...well I confess I did that quite a few times. Naughty I know. A few I can recall were from the laundry room at university, the laundry room at summer camp (so bad I know), some of my brother's friend's roommates drawers when staying over night...and last but not least, when I lived in London with four girls and on the last night before I moved out they threw a party and I filched a lovely chocolate brown thong from one of their draws. She was the most uptight of all the girls and it was a real thrill when I went through her draw, and to find a thong at that...sigh, good times.

Yes it is deviant and naughty, judge as you will, but these were in the olden days before I learned to stop purging and could not help myself!

one persons trash is an other persons tresure if you put it in the trash it is any fair game for anyone who wants it the clothes line thats all together different i would borrow from the clothes line at nite for an hour or two then put it back hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

Forgive & forget !

Look at all of you ,,,Telling the truth FINALY ! Dont it feel good just to get it out in the open an tell someone ? Now all your SINS are forgiven ,, Now you are all older now an can buy your own stuff . Since were on the subject of buying clothes an shoes ,,Just Log on to my New WEB site ,,,,, ( Stolen undees.com) ,,,,, An Ill sell you back all the stuff I stole from all of yall threw out the years ,,, At a discount price of corse ,,, FREE SHIPPING !!

Borowed lots of my s/o's and eventually swore they were mine. As for the clothesline, as kids we would switch peoples clothing from line to line late at night. Must have made for good neighborly chats. We would also move real estate 'for sale' signs to the wrong yards overnight.

I was just helping the neighbor lady to stop Hoarding.....lol.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Lol you better watch out about whose clothes you are after...

A few years ago, my neighbor's kids tried stealing my clothes off the line. I saw them, they saw me, they took off...I took off after them and literally tackled them to the ground. Then, I snatched them right up by the wrists and dragged them off to their mama's house. I don't even want to know what happened after that. And, on a Sunday!

Don't go up in the country stealing clothes now. Lol I spend too much money on that crap...even if it were a grown man, I'd run after him...yelling bloody murder...using every name in my book. You'd have to move out of state because everyone would wonder why you were flying up the road with a skirt and why I was screaming at you, damning you to Hades 50 times over.

When I was a kid, I used to borrow stuff from my mom all the time and not give anything back. It drove her nuts. She used to say, "Well, I must just be sooo naturally beautiful, because I apparently don't need a damn thing for myself..."

I later learned that my mom used to take my grandmother's stuff and not give it back, and my grandmothe said the same thing to her. I'll keep that saying in my pocket for when my kids take my crap.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    When I was a kid, I used to borrow stuff from my mom all the time and not give anything back. It drove her nuts. She used to say, "Well, I must just be sooo naturally beautiful, because I apparently don't need a damn thing for myself..."

I later learned that my mom used to take my grandmother's stuff and not give it back, and my grandmothe said the same thing to her. I'll keep that saying in my pocket for when my kids take my crap.
    Beautiful. Now that reminds me of something I once read in a history book: a guy in ancient Rome was hauled into court for beating his father. The judge asked, "How could you beat your father?", and the guy replied, "What can I say? It runs in the family. My father beat his father, and his father before him, and no doubt my son will beat me."

Amazing what your genes can do. Maybe someone caught clothesline-snatching could plead the genetic defence.

Lol well, when you have kids, nothing is very sacred anymore. I think a lot of little girls want to be their mom, so I'd sneak in her room and wear her perfume, lipstick, and robe. In my head, I think I felt entitled to her stuff as a kid. I started taking stuff outside of the house when I was trying to hide that I was wearing makeup. At 12, it's not like I was driving to the store to shop. So, I'd grab some lipstick and powder before heading on the bus. But, I'd forget to put it back...after she was reduced to a few tubes, she would say something.

I think this is pretty natural behavior for young girls...probably since all my girlfriends were at it too at the time. It only becomes "bad" when it's not our poor mothers we steal from lol. For me, my mom got so sick of it that she let me save up money to buy my own stuff. My friends mothers jumped on that wagon too.

So, I'd say it's less of an analogy of an abusive trait that is passed from generation, and more so what little girls do to their poor mothers until their mom's let them grow up. But, now, yes, I totally would have gotten a butt beating for stealing as a kid. Probably a lot of the reason I don't steal now and didn't do it as a kid to anyone but my mom lol

Quote Originally Posted by Annabelle Larousse View Post
    Beautiful. Now that reminds me of something I once read in a history book: a guy in ancient Rome was hauled into court for beating his father. The judge asked, "How could you beat your father?", and the guy replied, "What can I say? It runs in the family. My father beat his father, and his father before him, and no doubt my son will beat me."

Amazing what your genes can do. Maybe someone caught clothesline-snatching could plead the genetic defence.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    I was just helping the neighbor lady to stop Hoarding.....lol.
    I would occasionally do my bit for the community.....these things would look so untidy just hanging up for all to see...could also make the younger children embarassed...

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Borrowed from my Mom when I was a kid but always put the items back where I found them.
    My first wife let me borrow an pair of jeans once because she hadn't done the laundry yet and we were going out.
    She ended up giving them to me because she said they looked better on me.

don'tcha know that women cannot keep track of their underwear? They expect you to take it off the line of out of the dryer at the laundromat. And they never miss it? They just assume they left it wherever they spent the night.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I lived next door to a family that had three daughters. They often had their laundry hanging on their clothesline. They had some of the most luscious, dainty, frilly, silky underthings that you could ever imagine. I never took anything (no place to put it). But I did love to stare, and stare and stare. When I saw those girls wearing their dresses (and they wore them often) I could only imagine what I would see if I could see under their skirts.

Don't get me wrong. I did pilfer a lot of feminine items - just not off clotheslines.

Guilty . . . of frequently raiding the donations bag for clothes and shoes.

The worst I ever did was to take a very cute denim dress (don't judge, it was the 80's) that I thought was supposed to go to the donation bins. Turns out that it belonged to one of my cousins and she had given it to my Mother to have a few seams repaired. And since it was probably a size or two too small for me there were, um, more repairs necessary.

Lol you do realize that if you wrote this Anywhere else, people would be a little creeped out?

I'm kind of playing...but, I'm also kind of for real...
    Quote Originally Posted by BillieJoEllen View Post
    I lived next door to a family that had three daughters. They often had their laundry hanging on their clothesline. They had some of the most luscious, dainty, frilly, silky underthings that you could ever imagine. I never took anything (no place to put it). But I did love to stare, and stare and stare. When I saw those girls wearing their dresses (and they wore them often) I could only imagine what I would see if I could see under their skirts.

Don't get me wrong. I did pilfer a lot of feminine items - just not off clotheslines.